1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TechArmor Anti-Radiation Screen Protector

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Kayja, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Kayja

Kayja James Kay

Hello! I'm curious if anyone has tried or has thoughts on this product. I have tried to ask them for more information but no response yet. I don't have any EMF measuring instruments yet (I am struggling to make good money and figure out what I want to do with my life, or at least what I want to do to make money; my true passion is comedy and specifically stand up comedy but feel uncomfortable pursuing that without financial stability... anyway, too much of a tangent to make an excuse for myself)

https://techarmor.com/enhance-screen-protection

I bought one because at the very least it can't hurt compared to a regular glass screen protector