1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tattoo's and the skin

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Matt Fowler and jwhb77 like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Tattoos are listed as a potential "Magnetic Field Hazzard" in this MRI safety guide! I'm glad I don't have any since I've required full leg MRI scans twice in my life (man, do those take an annoyingly long time!).

http://www.munsonhealthcare.org/.../MRI%20Safety...

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

• be sure that all these things add up to ALTER your redox sensor, NAD+/NADH in your mitochondria in your skin, eye and tissues.

• It always watches what you allow. When you think youre outsmarting mother nature, she can bite you in the ass.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now if you do have them or get them make sure you CT that area a lot. Why? CT all day every and day shrinks the respiratory proteins to improve tunneling speeds. This also affects the MINOS which is the sea around the respirtory proteins to make a larger EZ. Larger EZ = more electrons flowing and it also keeps the charge high on the the ECT chain to allow chemiosmosis to work to exclude protons. When you exclude protons in the matrix you general 30 million volts on the ECT.

6. Very interesting. I have no tattoos (too old!!) but I have often kind of idly wondered if they are not harmful in some ways. I have found it is worth paying attention to these 'idle thoughts' as very often we don't have definite answers. Especially the size and amount nowadays it is hard not to believe they cause some harm

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator