1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tattoo Removal

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Jamie Ward, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward New Member

I thought I would start a thread... have a small one on upper shoulder and I plan to finally get it removed - however, I am going to do my research correctly so I will attempt to track that here and draw in any wisdom from others.

2. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Don't have any tattoos but it's interesting to find out the optimal way for removal.
    Thinking out loud here: use more CT while tattoo removal is in process. Perhaps add anti-inflammatory foods/spices, anything else to support immune function (in other words follow Kruse's protocols).
    Heavy metals will have to be removed from your body, anything to expedite that process could help. It seems like removal is a very localized burning of the skin, so indeed cooling would be important afterwards.
    Smart to do it nearing end of summer because your redox will be in top shape.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I would not do it because often removal is worse than keeping it.

4. kris90

kris90 New Member

Was wondering about removal also as I have 2 tattoos myself. I try not to live with regret though (especially since my daughter's name is on my back) and am thankful that I now know better not to get anymore. I think I'll leave mine alone.

Antonis likes this.
  5. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

For some reason can not post pics.... however I dried for my mom a mole during a summer ...2-3 month - just painting it with iodine - not lugol, , could be a SSKI but in alcohol instead of water (10-30%)- it is sold in pharmacy here for nail fungus. Painting 2x per day and drying in the sun - fallen off, skin clear.

Martha Ray, Jude and Allin like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today's tattoo lesson: More on how your surfaces can be affected by a lack of sunlight and methionine in your skin. People with bad urea cycles should never have red tattoos unless they know how to source the ink themselves. Why? Below is a tattoo that this person had for six years. In December of 2014, they noted some changes within the red ink in it and decided to have it looked at. A biopsy came back as a type of skin cancer. The red pigment in the tattoo called cinnabar attacked my immune system so I have to have it removed either in a series of three surgeries or one-time removal with a skin graft. This is just another perspective of how getting a tattoo can be used as a hack. The teaching point in this person was they were blue light toxic and had a broken Kreb's bicycle. This slowed the urea cycle allowed methionine to build up and destroy autophagy for years until apoptosis was destroyed because this area NEVER got any sunlight. What was the result? Cancer in the red. Cinnabar is a compound that has mercury in it. It is safe unless your urea cycle is broken by hydrogen isoforms as you age. Did you know that food with methionine can clear mercury from our body? Mitochondriacs need to make sure if you get a tattoo that you think of all of the things that can go wrong and how your body could be potentially disfigured from it. You can also use your tattoo's as a canary in the coal mine for the efficiency of autophagy and apoptosis if you choose to keep it. If this person was Patreon member or a member of my website they would have gotten told that the use of DDW, eggs, and parmesan cheese might have been wise before undergoing surgery.

[​IMG]

Matt Fowler and Brent Patrick like this.
  7. Martha Ray

Martha Ray New Member

I have suffered with body rashes for 12+ years.

Dr. Jack Kruse would your suggestion hold true for 3 permanent pin point tattoo marks done for radiation treatment 12 years ago...I know it seems a long shot, but I suffer from ear eczema and one other rash lower body which is near the dots. Also suspect re the ear rashes nickle sensitivity. I have small nodular bumps where ears were pierced for earrings when I was in my teens. I had to stop wearing earrings due to irritation I think from nickle sensitivity. I avoid nickle in cookware, silverware and jewelry.

I have other reasons for disliking and avoiding piercings and tattoos.

I have done a boatload of other remedies but sunlight and 100% zero carb carnivore does improve but not cure. Also for the lower rash taking salt baths and stints of P5P (Vit B6) quarterly and keeping area dry again help but do not cure. I had finally Dx that myself and treated as intertrigo after years of rejecting steroids and anti-fungal from many dermatologists.

I could live with some rashes but the ears weep and crack, flake and hurt and I feel I've not gotten the root cause cured.
    These 'rash pains' are like a continual dripping of irritation which has served a good cause to get me addicted to learning about optimal health but I am ready to be rid of them.

Any suggestions appreciated.