1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tanya’s Optimal Journal January 2019

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Tanya McGowan, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Tanya McGowan

Tanya McGowan Texas Anesthetist (LSU Grad-Geaux Tigers!)

Black swan in training/Mitochondriac wannabe:
    1) 23 and me haplogroup H
    2) single no kids full time anesthetist quit weekend call and nights (2 dogs)
    3) naked Sphinx a.m. sunlight Kiniki clothes en route (ER)
    4) Magnetico Sleep Pads - core done booster (ER)
    5) read Ott’s Health and light, reading pollack’s 4th phase of water, Becker’s body electric and cross currents and of course Epi RX
    6) infrared sauna at night with infrared lights, house dark, cold face dunks in a.m. (up to 50 seconds) wear body robe inside and as naked as possible outside
    7) exercising outside, grounding, bought pluggz shoes/sandals
    8) defender shield IPHONE/iPad/blue blocker glasses Reticare cover for iPhone airplane mode and speakerphone
    9) eat seafood DHA love crab legs and vitamin A liverwurst
    10) intermittent fasting, more hydration - red salt lamps, platinum member, watching all webinars, grounding laptop, voraciously reading everything jack recommends
    11) always super healthy, former rock -ice climber/mountaineer/scuba diver/competition sailor - type A athlete military brat/world-traveller (Mongolia/Nepal/Tanzania etc. who wants to maintain and get better and better
    12) here to humbly and gratefully learn, grow, and apply this amazing wisdom—thank you!
    Tanya in Texas 29th latitude

Attached Files:

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome.

Love that you quit call quick.

3. Inger

Inger Silver

Welcome Tanya! :)

Tanya McGowan likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Tanya and welcome. Great list!

Are you going to start an optimal journal so we can follow along with you on your amazing journey?

Tanya McGowan likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Welcome Tanya!

upload_2019-1-20_7-28-18.png

------------------------------
    9) eat seafood DHA love crab legs and vitamin A liverwurst
    ----

upload_2019-1-20_7-23-43.png
    ================================================================================

Something does not fit;
    first you say:
    11) always super healthy, former rock -ice climber/mountaineer/scuba diver/competition sailor - type A athlete military brat/world-traveller (Mongolia/Nepal/Tanzania etc. who wants to maintain and get better and better

then you say:
    cold face dunks in a.m.

try cold shower??
    =======================================================================
    upload_2019-1-20_7-41-10.png

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    caroline likes this.
  6. Tanya McGowan

Thanks Caroline!

7. Tanya McGowan

Cold shower will do! Gracias amigo!

8. Tanya McGowan

Gracias amiga!

9. Tanya McGowan

Getting reverse osmosis filter installed next week, wearing pluggz shoes at work and outside now reading Becker’s cross currents..getting SOLATUBES installed for natural sunlighting throughout house..anyone have experience with SOLATUBES? Got my booster Magnetico on top of my core pads and myself and the dogs feeling AMAZING

caroline likes this.
  10. Tanya McGowan

Thanks Caroline, absolutely...is this not the place to do it?? Teach me dear amiga :)

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

yes, of course it is Tanya! I need to pay more attention - I try to spend as little time as possible on my computer. My apologies.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

LOL. Put some windex on those glass eyes.

13. Tanya McGowan

You guys rock—thank you—super grateful!