1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TAKING YOU PHONE TO BED IS LIKE BRINGING A POISON SNAKE INTO YOUR BED

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I control my rage and passion for all things in my life. Science, work, and love. This creates an edge in me that does not allow me to settle for less than I deserve or my tribe needs. People are slowly waking up to my 15-year-old warnings about technology and light stress.
    A more appropriate title for this CNBC article is: “To avoid disease and live longer, throw your freaking phone, tablet, WiFi router, and smart meter in the garbage, quit your job working in a blue-lit, EMF hell-hole, and convince all of your neighbors to do the same.” https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/03/nobel-prize-winner-sleep-research-dont-take-your-phone-to-bed.html

Duchess Sunshine and Dave Key like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

My dearest friends just bought some kind of a smart TV ....blue tooth or something. I know nothing about this kind of stuff.

All they have to do is talk to this TV and it does whatever ......so they have endless net flix etc. They think it is absolutely wonderful. It is not that they are uneducated - He is an engineer and she has a great head on her shoulders.

I really had thought I was making some progress with them.......

The gentleman is quite unwell as it is ........I suspect I may not see him again. It makes me so sad to see such loving and lovely people who just won't/can't get it.

We spent a few hours with them today ....but we now live 1000K away ....

Lahelada and NDC74 like this.