1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Take It Slow

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by yewwei.tan, Jan 22, 2014.

1. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

A great sage once said:

"Between stimulus and response there is a sliver of time where we choose where our attention goes. Our energy flows where attention goes. The key is not always that we need to do more, but rather that we need to focus on less. Focus on what and who matters and less on what is inconsequential."

Joe Gavin, Jenelle and caroline like this.
  2. Danny

Danny New Member

What benefits are you noticing?

Inger likes this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

How is your sweet wife doing, Josh?
    Is she doing what you do and what are she noticing?

Maybe eating lots seafood guides us back to nature... as it makes us suffer even more from the artificial "shit"...;) just an idea I got ;)

I do so well eating lots of it but I also am very connected to nature.. the more I am the better I feel.... it is amazing..... :) :)
    My aversion to indoor living and stuff increases further..like.. really, huh!

4. basically no AM fatigue. back to leaping out of bed rather than dragging myself out, especially in the lower light cycles. no stress response to caffeine anymore, much more resilient to daily stressors.

Danny and seanb4 like this.
  5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I know an older woman that says her doctors says she has carbon monoxide poisoning. She has been looking for sources in her home and car, even though her meters tell her she has none. She's very EHS, previously had cancer, has omitted sunlight to her surfaces for decades, and now has cancer again (look at when it developed over winter)...doctors just started her on chemo. The implication of that statement above could be: is she breaking down her heme like crazy, but it's telling the doctors she has CO poison from elsewhere?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

EHS leads to fe porphyrin breakdown and heme breakdown of cytochromes.

7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yeah, thought that was the case... she lives 300 feet from x2 cell towers with a bunch of other apparatus attached. She's been living elsewhere in the past few months, but the place she decided to move into was just as bad.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That would be the chronic stimulus.........yikes.

Scompy likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So,
    if I move from X to Y how do I know if is for the better.
    But while I am learning my broker want back his margin.