1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

SYSTEM FAILURE IN MEDICINE: THE EVIDENCE

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What is the evidence medicine in crumbling in a downward spiral?

The state of medicine is truly amazingly woeful. Black swans know you cannot change people but you can change the system so that people are not pushed into doing evil things. We need to break systems that no longer work for us. Boasting about the badness of any paradigm without actively involving oneself in the correction is mere madness. Become a Black swan and help me change the system.

In times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings--artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers--to create a social order. In times such as ours, in paradigms like medicine, when there is far too much order, too much management, too much programming, and control, it becomes the duty of Black Swans to fling our favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption. Are you ready to join me....yet?

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/doctor-says-her-life-stake-others-dont-believe-her

2. JasonR

JasonR New Member

I agree, our pediatrician is on our level so we thought doesn't vaccine her children doesn't push sugar juice encourages real food doesn't push treatments of sorts ex. so we referenced her to family and friends and there experience were polar opposite. pushing vaccines, drugs, treatments, ex that contradicted our experiences. come to find out her job was on the line for not pushing such things. its a mad world with mad money at the helm.

3. Elizabeth G

Elizabeth G New Member

I work with physicians across many specialties. Often at conference meals, the conversation turns to the state of healthcare. When I have a receptive audience, I comment about how the pharmaceutical business has controlled the practice of medicine. People always resist, telling me that they make their own decisions. I reply, "I've been part of the brainwashing machine. I can tell you exactly how it has happened, at least over the course of the last 20 years." They get visibly uncomfortable, but hopefully, I've planted a seed that will someday germinate.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lahelada and Alex97232 like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

In the news here in Australia .....high profile TV chef [Paleo] and cook book author Pete Evans. He has been promoting getting outside and seeing the sunrise and sunset etc.etc..

The medical association is not happy and telling folks not to listen to him.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

First thing Pete has gotten right.......

CjHedberg, caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is no money in curing disease. This is why the paradigm does not seek reversals. I have told my members for years to read the 10-K reports of biotech and Technology companies to gain insights on how and why the paradigm really operates. Here is your lesson from Quarter 2 of 2018:

In April 2018. A Goldman Sachs research executive wrote a report for their biotech clients LITERALLY ADVISING THEM NOT TO ATTEMPT ANY CURE CANCER in their R & D report.

A quote from her report:
    “"Is curing patients a sustainable business model?" analysts ask in an April 10 report entitled "The Genome Revolution."

"The potential to deliver 'one-shot cures' is one of the most attractive aspects of gene therapy, genetically-engineered cell therapy, and gene editing. However, such treatments offer a very different outlook with regard to recurring revenue versus chronic therapies," analyst Salveen Richter wrote in the note to clients Tuesday. "While this proposition carries tremendous value for patients and society, it could represent a challenge for genome medicine developers looking for sustained cash flow." https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/11/goldman-asks-is-curing-patients-a-sustainable-business-model.html

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Until the system is aligned with health and not the sickness paradigm nothing will improve the horrendous disease metrics built under this system. It is absolutely laughable that to think anything within this paradigm will make a difference to the people's health being destroyed by it. In modern medicine, we have a new management style for every ill, but a cure for nothing. Patients are wising up to this. Your brash ignorance here is amazing. This post is another bean counter-proposal a new payment model that will give ZERO value to patients. This is the real problem in medicine today. Wellness is not the lack of sickness, but the capacity to overcome sickness using what nature built into us. Being a neurosurgeon for 30 years taught me more about real value than my medical education did. We shouldn't try to 'aid' nature. She doesn't need our puny aid—she only asks that we cease interfering. Nature is our species "Chief Strategy Officer." This post was an epic fail in my opinion. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/consumer-experience-value-based-care-amber-sims-mba-fache-cmpe/

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We cannot let docs off the hook either.........

I just read a tweet from an ER doc named Matt Sztajnkrycer who goes as @NoobieMattam, who said he was both amazed/dismayed by the number of people he saw this weekend with HR 60-70s, RR 16-20 (for real), Sats 97-100%, no risk factors, no LE pain/swelling, no CP - dyspnea with normal VS as only complaint - who had multiple segmental PEs.

Matt said, "This world is scary." I would submit the ignorance of doctors today is far scarier because they have no Earthly idea of what disease epidemics are destroying the public. I wonder when Dr. Matt will realize this constellation of symptoms is exactly what clinicians should expect when what nnEMF from 1G-5G is behind the phenomena of electromagnetic uncoupling of clotting. I wonder when docs like Matt will read Dr. Andrew Marino or the NTP study and realize what they both are truly telegraphing physicians to expect in ER's now???......... My advice is to make sure you hire docs who really can pack your parachute because they read outside their disciplines and can understand why this happening to the public globally now. These are all non-linear aspects of our aberrant use of the electromagnetic spectrum. #5GBlackSwanWisdom

[​IMG]

Richelle Jones, drezy and JanSz like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How did we get it so wrong in medicine with our advice about the sun? Should I enumerate the ways?
    1. Has sunscreen the new margarine for the obedient idiots out there?
    2. Incestuous vested interests
    3. Path dependency of profit incentives
    4. Pandemic lack of reason means a lot more naked emperors still parading out there = skin and eye docs advice
    5. Has no one has read the 9 meta-analyses that show the sun is nature vaccination for illness?
    6. For the morons who think this argument fails because they'll remark, "It's easy not to die of melanoma when you have a life expectancy of 25 years." Nice try. This paper includes the figures of infant mortality too.
    7. Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid because you do not know HOW STRONG THE PUBLISHED DATA AROUND SOLAR EXPOSURE REALLY IS FOR HUMANS.
    Read the link for the shady link between sunscreen and your LACK of health. Sunlight reduces all-cause mortality and morbidity in ALL HUMANS. This is why modern dermatology is thoroughly misguided medicine for those who want the BEST information and data on how to remain well. This is Black Swan mitochondriac wisdom being shared here, folks. https://www.outsideonline.com/2380751/sunscreen-sun-exposure-skin-cancer-science

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why medicine lost its magic? When you have no magic within it is not because magic does not exist but it is because you have no faith in nature's magic. Even if the sun shines on your skin every day, if you do not believe in the sunlight, the sunlight does not exist in your world.

This is why doctors really believe the sun is toxic. It amazes me that an educational paradigm can take this position considering how obviously wrong the position from an evolutionary perspective.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pure data. You don’t believe data—you test data. What if the data is corrupted by the AI we are beating and treating it with in medicine? If I could put my finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something we could use like we use words to describe reality in healthcare.

With data came artificial intelligence to manage decision making around the mass of data. And that AI has serious problems and consequences tied to it that few appreciate.

I had a long discussion with a skeptic last night on a friends FB page about social data and medical data and why it can no longer be held to be factual. The reason I gave was tied to how the data is now being used by corporations to wash it through algorithms. These are decision making mathematical equations that take away human decisions and substitute artificial intelligence into the equation. decision.

One of my young members Devin posted this, " If you track what’s going on with the Kardashian’s, or your local sports team, or your daily political cycle and your not tracking AI, specifically the vision fund, you probably aren’t prepared for today’s world, and you definitely aren’t prepared for tomorrow’s.
    Why do you think you’re seeing this post. Algorithms. Why do you think Facebook started the 10-year challenge? Fun, sure. But data for training age progression predictive models. Ever wonders why Uber could be worth 120 billion for their IPO with a barely profitable company? Data. They understand how people move through their environment more than most governments do, certainly local governments.
    5g? about getting trillions of smart sensors connected and covering the planet for big data.
    Where we're at now will look like a horse and buggy to a Telsa 10-15 years from now
    Stay frosty people. Shits about to get real weird."

MY TAKE: Well, Devin shit has been really weird in government stats and medicine for a long time.......where database ideas never meet reality. What has the use of AI algorithms use taught me in medicine?

Algorithms have the capability to shape individuals’ decisions without them even knowing it, giving those who have control of the algorithms an unfair position of power.

In my view that is the real goal of their use in healthcare........control and not for the benefit of the patient or the doctor. The irony is most doctors have no idea of that this sinister side even exists.

Companies/Governments seek to maximize profit, not maximize societal good. Worse, they repackage profit-seeking as a societal good. We are nearing the crest of a wave, the trough side of which is new ethics of manipulation, marketing, nearly complete lack of privacy.

The last presidential election was dominated by these algorithms to try to cook up a result that those in power wanted, but those who voted apparently did not.

The potential for good is huge, but the potential for misuse and abuse – intentional, and inadvertent – may be greater in my humble opinion.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90285552/the-most-powerful-person-in-silicon-valley

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Algorithms are … amplifying the negative impacts of data gaps and exclusions

Individual human beings will be herded around like cattle, with predictably destructive results on rule of law, social justice and economics

There is an incentive only to further obfuscate the presence and operations of algorithmic shaping of communications processes = ideologue heaven

The fact the internet can, through algorithms, be used to almost read our minds means [that] those who have access to the algorithms and their databases have a vast opportunity to manipulate large population groups

The lack of accountability and complete opacity is frightening to anyone with common sense.

In an economy increasingly dominated by a tiny, very privileged and insulated portion of the population, it will largely reproduce inequality for their benefit. Criticism will be belittled and dismissed because of the veneer of digital ‘logic’ over the process = ideologue heaven

This will kill local intelligence, local skills, minority languages, local entrepreneurship because most of the available resources will be drained out by the global competitors just as the Asian carp do to local fish.

Algorithms in the past have been created by a programmer. In the future they will likely be evolved by intelligent/learning machines …. Humans will lose their agency in the world. We are already seeing the effect on social media........

It will only get worse because there’s no ‘crisis’ to respond to, and hence, not only no motivation to change, but every reason to keep it going – especially by the powerful interests involved. We are heading for a nightmare. In medicine, the nightmare has begun.

Web 2.0 provides more convenience for citizens who need to get a ride home, but at the same time – and it’s naive to think this is a coincidence – it’s also a monetized, corporatized, disempowering, cannibalizing harbinger of the End Times.

https://www.healthcareitnews.com/ne...-outlines-challenges-dangers-machine-learning

Richelle Jones, Anita and Inger like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today’s artificial intelligence machines are moving faster than you because of algorithms.

Can you keep up? Isn't that really part of their design? Control by who makes the decisons first?

Will algorithms continue to be built to entrench dogma so no future clinicians or scientist ever think to question why we decided to do this this way?

What if I told you that, in six decades of research, the serotonin (or norepinephrine, or dopamine) theory of depression and anxiety has not achieved scientific credibility? Why is it still believed and cited as credible? Algorithms have found it indispensible in controlling people behavior by decision making control.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Truth bomb here. Seriously, Steven Hemsley and David Wichman of United Healthcare discovered early on how human behavior could be controlled with Algorithms and that along with acquiring companies that do such is what put them where they are today. Most people have no idea how algorithms really operate.

Richelle Jones likes this.
  16. Anita

Anita New Member

Not surprised here. I've seen from the inside how decisions in the health insurance industry are "formulated" and how insurers decide what to reimburse, deny, or approve for providers and patients. Just follow the money...

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

HOW ARE MERCURY AND ALGORITHMS REALLY RELATED?

WHAT IS THE GOAL OF ALGORITHMS' in MEDICINE TODAY?

To wrestle control of decision making from doctors and give it to a machine who will treat you.

How can you usurp this power built-in education of a doctor fastest?

Improve the logic speed on your algorithms. That is all one has to do to get this effect.

Today it is being tested out in social media algorithms to work the kinks out.

Nobody seems to realize it = why 5g IoT is being rolled out quick
    [​IMG]

Algorithms are easier to invade the brain than mercury is. They also target the brain and they ALL INDUCE ROS and RNS to operate. Focus on this toxin and not the superfluous ones that functional medicine will have you focus on.

Today’s logic machines built into software algorithms are moving faster than your brain can think. Have you ever contemplated what speed does to logic systems? Have you ever wondered if there a biologic tool to be paid by using logic machines that work faster than the logic machine in your head?
    Can you keep up? Is that part of their design? Do they control narratives and beliefs just by the speed of decisions made in a tweet or post?
    Social media algorithms use is about as safe for humans as drinking a vile of Mercury is when you understand information theory well.

When will we wake up to the dark side of algorithms and what they do to groups of people forced to use them?
    Most nontrivial algorithms handle some kind of variable input—sorting n strings, inverting an m x n matrix, or decrypting a message with an n-bit key. Normally, the size of this input will affect the algorithm: the larger the input, the longer the running time or the more memory used.
    If the relationship were always linear (so that the time increased in direct proportion to the value of n), this section wouldn't be important. However, most significant algorithms used on social media are not linear. The good news for social media is that many are sublinear and they can be engineered for control of decision making of the user.

A binary search, for example, doesn't need to look at every candidate when finding a match. The bad news is that other algorithms are considerably worse than linear; runtimes or memory requirements increase far faster than n.
    An algorithm that takes a minute to process ten items may take a lifetime to process 100. So what does social media do to make sure this NEVER HAPPENS?
    THEY SPEED UP THE DECISION PROCESS TO GET THE OUTCOME THEY WANT FROM YOU!!!

The intent of me posing this question for you is simply to demonstrate why using a more efficient algorithm is more useful to a social media tycoon than simply making sure the obedient idiots on the other end just own a faster computer. See that used to be the game Big Tech played on the public and why technology cycles were so fast for Intel, AMD, and Dell. But at the heart of information processing and data mining, the main question isn't about the public hardware speed or memory.........it is how fast the software algorithm is to control the decision-making process of the obedient idiot on the other end of the computer.

To this very day, the public does not see what these guys are up too........but some of us do.
    https://www.wired.com/story/all-thi...cial&utm_social-type=owned&utm_source=twitter

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sachin Panda has come along 15 years after me and is telling the world what I have been saying for 15 years is TRUE and axiomatic. Food does not matter, and neither does its caloric density or quality. When you eat is critically important. what you eat is almost immaterial. He does not understand why it must be done when the sun is out......he seems to get why eating post-sunset is bad but he thinks it is related solely to fasting. IT IS NOT. Your light environment is critical. He also reinforces my points about drugs and supplements and why they can be TOXINS based upon light and timing mismatches. AVOID them until you know your EXACT proper circadian context in reference to your mitochondrial biology and circadian mechanism. Those who prescribe drugs and sell you supplements HAVE ZERO clue about these aspects of human biology. Currently, most of them are selling you things that MAKE you WORSE and they get a big advantage out of this. It keep you unwell and feeding at their trough of new ideas to sell to you. This is true in allopathic, functional medicine, and the bulletproof supplement world. I have been warning people about these aspects of our biology and people chuckled. WHO IS LAUGHING NOW? For a decade and half, I have been training my members to understand these counterintuitive aspects of human biology in extreme detail so they avoid these pitfalls. This is why I have always said the number one cause of illness and death is always tied to the marketing of bad products to the wrong people and they are told to use them at the wrong time of their life BY DESIGN. That benefits the marketer. THAT IS THE TAKE HOME HERE.

Richelle Jones likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More on what is broken in MEDICINE: What's wrong with modern medicine? An awful lot, according to Prof Seamus O'Mahony
    “He challenges the usefulness and credibility of medical research; the illusion of progress; our stubborn belief that we can be perfected; over-prescribing; poly-prescribing; the efficacy of many drugs that are routinely administered; the corruption of academic medical research; our collective failure to accept that medicine cannot cure everything, and indeed can cause trouble of its own; over-reliance on metrics; the pharmaceutical industry and its vast reach and influence, and far more. ...
    “There is a fairly negative trickle-down effect to this; ‘frontline workers, GPs, hospital doctors, who may not be carrying out any of the research, who just do what they're told in a way. I've drawn a parallel between modern medicine and medieval church: the higher level layout dogma, the lower level work on the front line and implement it. They are not supposed to question any of it’.” THIS IS A TRUTH BOMB ALERT. https://www.independent.ie/life/hea...ine-is-like-the-medieval-church-37749518.html

Richelle Jones and Anita like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ask yourself this: Is it biologically possible to predict the effects of lifetime exposure to electromagnetic, chemical, and physical agents that are not part of the biological experience of man given what we know about the butterfly effect?

Quantitative evidence-based science is used to remove uncertainty by transforming it into a probability for algorithms so that mathematical modeling can play the ritual role of haruspices. This epistemic governance arrangement in science is today in crisis. The primacy of science today is to adjudicate political issues and it is having massive collateral butterfly effects for the public health. They must pass through an assessment of the level of maturity and effectiveness of the various disciplines deployed. The solution implies abandoning dreams of prediction, control, and optimization obtained by relying on a limited set of simplified narratives that linear thinking scientists and clinicians can understand to define the problem and moving instead to an open exploration of a broader set of plausible and relevant stories that define the real issues at hand.

https://scopeblog.stanford.edu/2019/01/28/any-way-you-slice-it-nutrition-studies-are-controversial/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.