1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Synthetic biology Assault on Humanity Elena Friedland.

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Anne V, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Anne V

Anne V Gold

@drezy, i need help to put this video on . i cant do it . Thanks Dan.xox

2. drezy

drezy Gold

What? Are you trying to post this one?

Anne V likes this.
  3. Anne V

Anne V Gold

yep, grazie godfather!!!:cool::D:rofl:

4. Anne V

Anne V Gold

it is long but worth it i think

drezy likes this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

Are you having trouble with sleep these days?

6. Anne V

Anne V Gold

no i sleep 7/8 hrs no problem
    sometimes i go to bed a bit late
    6 weeks in hospital not good for circadian, + they wake you up every 4 hrs for blood pressure:( and their lights are shit

then i stayed with that nice friend, but no control over light , tv etc..
    now back here , it is lonely @times get up with the sun (7:40ish) then bab, then whatever clean i can do as cant get in bath, only water on scar...
    then go out . walk to town, get oysters wednesday thursday friday, wild raw salmon wednesday:)
    then walk more, then shop for water or... need taxi to come back as i cant carry much. :eek: pretty boring really. then a bit more walk on the green . then its dark. so glasses on , check on what bloody medication i forgot to take . in between sperti, sperti and more sperti.
    thats my life for another 5 weeks .;)

Inger, caroline and drezy like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

It doesn't sound boring to me Anne .....you are taking care of yourself and getting lots of seafood and outdoors too.

Enjoy please, every single second.

I have started practising gratitude.......I have always been very grateful for everything but I need to say it out loud to myself.

I tend to regret certain things [a little].....liking moving 5 years ago from a place I loved. There were very compelling and great reasons to move ....no contest there, But I have decided to give myself a good talking to! I loved the place I lived for so many reasons, but that was then and this is now ...so I need to be very grateful that I had that opportunity.

Everyday I miss my DH who passed .......but now I practise gratitude for everything he gave me, and all the time we did have together.

No regrets Anne ......take everyday as a wonderful gift and enjoy xo

Inger, drezy, Anne V and 1 other person like this.