1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Swimmer's ear/external ear infection

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by LieselK, Sep 3, 2019.

1. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I'm pretty sure my 11 year old has an external ear infection. I was lazy and didn't do anything right away when she mentioned it hurting. So we've done garlic oil ear drops, Hyland's ear drops and vinegar/alcohol drops... now what? I came across Neem mentioned elsewhere in the forum so I was thinking about trying that (have to order it so it will be a couple days.)

I have colloidal silver liquid labeled for ingestion and a mix of essential oils on hand.

2. Get a 20-50ml syringe....fill it with warm water and syringe the ear out. The agent for infection could be attached to a colloid stuck in the ear. Then put your drops in. If its too painful and getting worse....use ear antibiotics....it will get on top of it fast (tthis is topical so it is not effecting you internally). I get this alot when i freedive on reefs.. the above sorts it fast

Marko Pollo and LieselK like this.
  3. Wrighturbo

Wrighturbo Gold

I get the same when I'm in an out of water alot and I use the alcohol/water solution right after swimming, seems to evaporate all excess or undrained water that leads to inner ear inflammation for me. I think the key is to do it directly after being in the water.

4. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

How is Colloidal Silver for Eat Infections?

Getting constant repetitive Ear Infections at the moment from going in the Ocean a lot and diving under. I also want to Freedive in the new year and worried this will stop me.

How much of this is nnEMF too? Did the ancient/ tribal freedivers like in Japan get these problems?

pfedorow and Anne V like this.
  5. My wife had to work in a high emf com center one weekend in the past. She and the other 2 nurses got bilateral ear infections with 0 history of these conditions. very rare and suspicious but antidotal. I haven't had any sinus or ear infection since limiting emf.

6. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

100% is EMF... couldn't agree more.

7. Anne V

Anne V Silver

try mixing colloidal silver with ACV and see :)

Sean Waters likes this.
  8. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

silver mad it go crazy.... cleaning it out was best with buds and sea water... also cutting deuterium

i do love coll silver tho

Anne V likes this.
  9. pfedorow

pfedorow Silver

I felt that way also was doing the hydrogen peroxide for a bit also which got me over a few infections but I have just been avoiding submerging when swimming and when I do I flush out with alcohol and water. I had tubes In my ears as a kid and I always got swimmers ear during summer holidays

Sean Waters likes this.