1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sweet Home Alabama

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Chris Herwig, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Chris Herwig

Chris Herwig New Member

I am a seeker of truth in all its forms. I have been a diabetic since 2004 and never lost faith that I could reverse this disease. I believe it and nothing can dissuade me from that faith. I just think that I haven't found the answer yet. My journey has led me to having tried just about every diet out there usually with blood tests every 3 months. Everything has failed and now I have found Dr. Jack Kruse. I have read his Epi Paleo RX book and count myself a mitochondriac since the beginning of February (for about 3 weeks now). In only the past month I have developed acute onset neuropathy and cannot get my blood glucose below 180 (I am not taking any drugs). I am considering it because of the neuropathy but don't want too. I am about a month into the Leptin Reset. I work in a toxic environment. The grounds outside are so toxic the Army will not allow the dirt to be removed in any construction effort. My office is about 200 yards away from an industrial control power sub station which powers a data center which is about 30 feet from my desk in a room with no windows, surrounded by phosphorescent lighting and lots of computers and monitors that I have been working around for about 12 years now. I honestly don't know if the Leptin Reset can make a dent in my toxic life or what it will take to heal me. I am committed to doing what needs to be done. The truth is out there and I hope Jack has the answers I seek.

caroline likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I have been a diabetic since 2004
    In only the past month I have developed acute onset neuropathy and cannot get my blood glucose below 180 (I am not taking any drugs).
    I am committed to doing what needs to be done.
    =============================================================
    On top of minding good Circadian Rhythm.
    Eat only once a day, over one hour, when the sun is up.
    Small amounts of (eggs, very fat uncooked cured bacon, olive oil, cabbage, broccoli)
    gray (dirty) sea salt, black pepper, clovers,
    Drink RO (reverse osmosis) water. Not less than one liter/day, unless heavily exercising, no more than 2.5 liters/day. Wait until you feel actual thirst, then drink, but only a little, then wait again for thirst.

excessive fasting insulin----->Diabetis Mellitus
    excessive water drinking----->Diabetis insipidus
    =============================================================
    What is your homocysteine and fasting insulin?
    If you have to, buy the tests:
    ======================================
    https://www.mcssl.com/store/bltsystem/catalog/search?keyword=Homocysteine
    Homocysteine, Plasma 706994 - $28.01
    Insulin - $12.01
    ==================
    Aim for your total weight per your height, as per this table:
    Stay in green area. If you have big muscles, right green, if not left green.
    =============================================================================
    Do above for THREE MONTHS
    then report on your status.

I am not a medical doctor, not even close
    upload_2020-2-26_17-44-26.png

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Chris .....and Welcome

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Dr. K. your health history and your Mom's and Gran's too.

Where do you live exactly?

Are you listening to all of Jack's podcasts? They are a great way to get fast and easier information ...unless, of course, you are a science geek!

I think, by now, you will have figured out that you need to get out of your toxic environment ASAP. Your working day sounds about as unhealthy and brutal and inhumane as it can get????

Do they provide you will health insurance? Life insurance?????

Do you have a family?

What is your home environment like? nnEMF?

How is your sleep? libido?

5. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Welcome! (If today's your birthday -- Best Wishes!)

Can you get a means to meter the electro-smog in your work station? And at home?

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  6. Chris Herwig

Chris Herwig New Member

Thank you for the feedback. I have a wonderful wife of more than 27 years and two little boys (6 and 9). Our home is filled with nnEMF and am slowly trying to get the support of my bride and family to make significant changes (not so easy). I have attached my latest blood results below. My HbA1C is 12.3 with an average blood glucose of about 300. I am waiting for my mold toxicity test results (after 2 long term black mold exposures). I have converted to a paleo diet, have started the cold thermogenesis protocol once a week now (I will increase as I build up my tolerance), I automatically wake up every morning to watch the sunrise with my bare feet on the ground and use red glasses at sunset (blue light blocking) nearly every day. I distil all our water then add minerals and cell salts to drink throughout the day (about half my weight in ounces every day). I am 5'9" tall and average 170 pounds with a relatively lean build and do High Intensity Training (HIT) just before sunset 2 or 3 times a week. I average 2 or occasionally 3 meals a day (never after 8 pm and am transitioning to 1 meal a day (in the morning within 30 minutes of waking) but haven't figured out the needed nutritional balances yet. My doctor wants to start me on Peptide therapy (thymosin alpha-1) and potentially testosterone (even though my levels are within normal range) in efforts to reverse my diabetes. My neuropathy pain is getting worse, have been diagnosed with Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO) which is basically poor circulation in my eye. All the while I am becoming more desperate for a cure as this pain steadily worsens. I am reading every book Dr. Kruse has recommended (reading 'The Body Electric' right now) but just can't get to the results I greatly need fast enough.

Attached Files:

7. Inger

Inger Silver

Welcome Chris!

I am not a lab expert, but I checked your bloodwork and here is what catched my eye.

Your ferritine is too high! You need to get that under 100, better around 40. Too much iron in the body can cause diabetes!
    If you do not believe me, please buy this book written by a Professor Emeritus of Microbiology and Immunology - it is eye opening, a must read!

https://www.amazon.de/Exposing-Hidden-Dangers-Iron-Professional/dp/1581823363/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=exposing+the+hidden+dangers+of+iron&qid=1586594456&sr=8-3

You could get transferrin measured by your doctor too, to see if you have huge iron load. But it can be hidden in your organs..and bloodwork want show that - that might be why the diabetes symptoms. You need to rules this out. If your transferrin saturation is high, you will get phlebotomies at your doctors office, and you will get your iron down faster as they can take blood every week. Blood donation will take longer. The book above will explain all this in detail, please read it.
    Anyways what I would do now, is;
    Start donating blood ASAP. Stop eating any red meat, and eat seafood as much as you can instead. Pastured eggs and raw sheep or goat cheeses are great too.
    Lots of green tea with meals.
    And you need to get that glucose lower, it will destroy your eyes and organs.
    Maybe Metformin(I am no expert in this, you need to research or ask your doctor) can help, until you get the other things sorted out? I am sure there are some less dangerous medicine to help it out there.

And you need to get that bride of yours to understand, limiting exposure to nnEMF, RF and fake light both, is CRUCIAL to help your blood sugar go down!! Does she want you to go blind?
    You need to have a serious talk with her. This is not anything to play around with, you need to show her your bloodwork and talk to her seriously.
    It is great all that you do, but you need more. No fake lights, and no WIFI and smartphones or other gadgets in your home either.

If you do not have a nnEMNF Meter yet, get one ASAP. You need to measure. This might help her understand better too.

Get naked in the sun all you can :)
    And have lots of sex - it lowers bloodsugar! :) :) (I have tested this ;) )
    You can do this :)

If any of this does not help, you need to change work! In fact you need to do that anyways, a toxic work like that is a good way killing oneself. But well, if you get your iron down and all the other things right, it might help you heal. No way to know before you try.

PS. I would NOT do testosterone therapy with those iron numbers!! Testosterone therapy will increase the iron uptake from food further! Maybe if you do phlebotomies first..you could do it, but I have no idea why testosterone should help diabetes, have not learned about that yet.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is your homocysteine?

///

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5'9" tall and average 170 pounds with a relatively lean build and do High Intensity Training (HIT) just before sunset 2 or 3 times a week.
    HbA1C is 12.3 with an average blood glucose of about 300.
    Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy by LC-MS/MS(6) -----------63.6ng/mL
    My neuropathy pain is getting worse, have been diagnosed with Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO) which is basically poor circulation in my eye.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/sweet-home-alabama.24733/#post-288569
    How lean guy can get off diabetes?
    ==============================================================================

hot/cold water immersion

///////////////////////////////////////
    get two of this (and use them often)

salt water, ozonator or UVC bacterioside

upload_2020-4-11_14-5-20.png

to one of them hookup this

https://www.amazon.com/Active-Aqua-AACH10HP-Chiller-Cooling/dp/B07BHHBSRP/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?dchild=1&keywords=water+chiller+pump+0.5HP&qid=1586628562&s=lawn-garden&sr=8-1-fkmr1&th=1

upload_2020-4-11_14-14-38.png

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  10. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

I was never diagnosed, but combining a horrible wheat based diet with some medication made me react badly to carbs. Eating some carbs would leave my whole body aching and an unquenchable thirst. This happened two times over a couple years, both times I started acting quickly and stopped this from progressing further. First time I stopped taking the medication and started eating tons of salads, but that while it seemed to help, it brought some other bad side effects and my metabolism was still bad.

Second time I got myself some electrolytes and made a solution to help with fasting. Did a 48h fast with the electrolyte solution. I was able to continue taking my medication, no longer reacted badly to sugars, carbs after the 48h fast. After which I switched my diet to a whole foods low carbohydrate diet, and only ate once a day, by increasing fat(butter, coconut oil) I stayed satiated for longer and fasting was easier. Haven't had problems with blood sugar/insulin since I did this.

Prediabetes, diabetes the way I experienced it, is that your body goes into a state where you are always hungry and have a strong urge to continue eating all the time, it may seem impossible to do fasting. And it was pretty much impossible for me too stop eating for half a day until I got really scared for my health and included the electrolytes in my water.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When you say electrolytes in the water that reminds me of:
    upload_2020-4-11_15-27-56.png

Above is likely much more then what you (or anybody else) is taking when minding electrolytes.
    ---------------------
    It would be great if following that would help @Chris Herwig

12. Chris Herwig

Chris Herwig New Member

I don't know and will have to get test results to find out.

13. Chris Herwig

Chris Herwig New Member

Wow. Excellent and will be much easier than refilling my metal tub in the yard every day. What do you do to keep this system grounded to the earth?

14. Chris Herwig

Chris Herwig New Member

After I distill our water I typically add https://traceminerals.com/40000-volts/ for electrolyte balance. I typically drink about 90 ounces of water a day (which is about half my weight in ounces). I think your suggestion offers improvements over my current approach in mineral transport alone.

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This system runs on electricity and is filled with saltwater.
    You really want good, likely 100 amp gfci breaker there.
    That breaker would fill better if hooked to 1" dia 8 feet copper rod sunk in the (wet) ground as close as possible.
    So get a piece of copper rope, hook one end to that ground and sink the other end in saltwater.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Interesting.
    Find out how many mg you are getting of K & Mg in 90 ounces of water.

//

17. Chris,
    I believe your biggest threat right now is your toxic work environment and any amount of effort to mitigate toxic effects will only postpone your getting the hell out.

If you have money to squander on a refrigerated cold tub, I recommend you consult an electrician or just do a little research. That 1 hp chiller, which by the way probably also requires a circulation pump, draws 1100watts. A 15amp breaker is probably more appropriate. You want the trip point to be close to operating current or it doesn’t do any good. In my mind, a 1 inch copper ground is also overkill unless your rolling in dough, in which case, you should quit your job! I’m not an engineer or electrician btw.

The leptin protocol is the way to go, no matter what. Probably won’t overcome your health issues alone, but is the place to start and never leave. I’m no doctor but this has helped me turn around my issues.

Extremism in the pursuit of sun and health is no vice. Moderation in the avoidance of non emf and toxic light is no virtue!

Good luck!