1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sweat

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Bic, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Bic

Bic New Member

Hi,
    The weather in Lucerne has changed. Autum is well underway with temps in the morning 10 C or about 5o F rising to about 17 C or 65 F in the afternoons. The problem is I am still sweating. I walk about 1 K in the morning from the bus stop to work and am already in a sweat by the time I get to work. I have been here at work for about 20 minutes and have small beads of persperation on my forhead.
    I do not know if it is a good sign or bad. Everybody else is wearing jackets and bitching about the cold while I am popping out sweat in shirt sleeves.
    Any advice?
    Thanks,
    Bic
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sweat = cooling the surface to mimic CT says the mitochondria below the surface a dehydrated and thirsty = heteroplasmy is elevated and there is an underlying disorder in proton recycling.
    Lahelada likes this.
  3. pbom

pbom Silver

For example sweat feet is trying to connect. Grounding if i am correct.