1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Susan Jo Anna's Journal (Billybats)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Billybats, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi everyone,

I am working on putting my journal together. My birth name is Susan Jo but Anna is my confirmation name. Warning I am not good at writing. I did want to post something my boyfriend sent me today. As I was reading it I thought it would something to read when we get married and when I got to the end I was right. I loooove this:

b0ed127eb88fd59fdb974de540bf92cc.jpg

2. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

I have the same trouble with formulating thoughts into words. I try and express the details of my observations and try to avoid generalities. It’s a great way to quiet the crowd of voices in my head and be able to focus on what matters most. Welcome to journal land happy journaling.

KrusinWitchie and Phosphene like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is so beautiful .......

4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I read your journal and I think you write pretty good.

Phosphene and Mike David like this.
  5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey Caroline

Just so you know he didn't write that poem. He does have a good eye for many things.

6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I want to add a quick message. I kept telling my man that I bet if you stop taking your multivitamin you will feel better. Well he secretly stopped taking it to see if I was right. It surprised me and felt nice that he does respect what I read.

I have been doing food experiments and it is official that I can't eat pasta or rice or even oatmeal (this one I haven't had for a few years). Yet I can eat certain breads and mainly toasted. Like Dr Kruse says it's the food but technology and especially minus the sun. Since leaving my job my body is improving. I have been getting more sun, more movement, spending time with family and friends, a LOT less time with technology. So speaking of which have a wonderful day. . Later:)

Phosphene and Jenelle like this.
  7. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Susan—You are able to honestly and respectfully express your thoughts and feelings, and that’s the only requirement for a forum. So good on you! You’ve got a leg up on me... :rolleyes:

One comment, you’re probably quite aware of this, but please don’t let your self-worth depend on what your partner thinks of you. The line in the poem “recreating this girl” made me pause... you are awesome just the way you are! :thumbsup:

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hello,

Just wanted to post a saying from Thomas Edison I found awesome for positive thinking.

I haven't failed. I've just found 10,00 ways that won't work.

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Just jumping in to give a small update.

Yesterday I made an observation that almost all my eye floaters are gone. It was like all of a sudden thought of notification in my head. .lol. I was noticing how I can see without being annoyed. I am saying since being away from looking at a computer all day is what helped. Also very few headaches. I really really can't tolerate blue light and nnEMF. My body temperature or it feels like temperature, I get very hot and then feel anxiety build up then the need for something salty, sweet carb. Mostly crunchy salty. Well talk in a few days or weeks.

10. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Attached Files:

11. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Dr. Kruse. This thought keeps going through my mind. Most people hold their phone right at stomach level. I was thinking this can definitely cause gut problems.

12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! !!!

I am peeking in for a quick undate.

Dr Kruse I have been off my phone and computer for a long time. Just that alone big improvements. Staying active is important as well. I started a job as a teachers assistant for special needs. Pluses are interaction with a lot of people, trying to make a difference sort of, and may days off with pay (so less time around technology). Gain experience and try to get the Dr Kruse info out to them. Down fall is too much technology even if we aren't using it (it's still on).

Some thing interesting at my church. One of our Pastors has mentioned mitochondria and Einstein at 3 different Masses. Dr Kruse I am sending him the God webinar and some other one I haven't decided on yet. I hope you don't mind.

So that's it for now. Going to enjoy the rest of Christmas.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Update. I quit my job at the school. Along with all the technology they also had a power grid running right through the parking lot. I really believe that is why I had so much hairloss along with the stress of the job.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator