1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

surfing thru the CA EMF fields of joy

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Dane Jacobsen, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Dane Jacobsen

Dane Jacobsen Silver

Howdy,
    I'm very excited to be part of this forum. I've been residing in Santa Barbara County and various parts of Northern and Southern CA for most of my life with a few years in Hawaii & Indonesia. Being a life long surfer and having a long term relationship with the Pacific Ocean has kept me close to nature and helped offset the damage from decades shackled to the computer as a Graphic Designer.

I recently made some serious life changes, left a farily lucrative job to work with local farmers / viticulturists, and became a ranch hand where I tend to the needs of horses, dogs, chickens on my client's semi-rural ranch. I now spend the majority of my time outdoors with fairly limited EMF exposure. I still design for various companies from startups to fortune 500 but limit my time on the computer and will not settle for a full time "blue light life."

Dr. Jack recently replied to one of my comments on Facebook - about CA wine - which made me realize that I'm just scratching the surface and need to dig into the details. I immediately signed up for a membership and started to read through various posts on the forums. I'm very grateful for every piece of Dr. Jack's relentless "no bullshit" message. I look forward to interacting with this community!!!!

Best,
    Dane

Inger, Mayuri and Lahelada like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I did a whole webinar on wine you should listen too. It was pretty epic.

Mayuri and drezy like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome

4. Dane Jacobsen

Dane Jacobsen Silver

I'll upgrade my membership this weekend and have listen. Looking forward to hearing more about Malbec and the pitfalls of CA wine and life. Thanks Dr. Jack!!!

Mayuri likes this.
  5. Dane Jacobsen

Dane Jacobsen Silver

This webinar was beyond pretty epic and is amazing to see how these predictions from 4 years ago are playing out in real-time. I'm in the midst of updating some wine labels for a client, whom I've been interacting with for 5 years, and hope to get some insights from a local viticulturist as to the current state of affairs in CA. From an investment standpoint this webinar is utterly priceless for anyone in or out of the wine industry. My viticulturist client also has a beautiful pasture of Yorkshire Hogs. I was able to trade for Graphic Design work of Pork & Wine and lived in the area of limited population density but...after educating myself as to many of the other factors that plague CA I had to reassess my direction. Thank you VERY MUCH for nudging to this webinar via our Facebook interaction and by way of the reply above.

mrc likes this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

Welcome Dane :)

7. Greyslate

Greyslate Mike G

Has anybody tested the deterium level in wine?Personally I abstained from all types of alcohol at the moment but am open to future drinking options.thx

8. mrc

mrc Silver

9. Greyslate

Greyslate Mike G

I unknowingly conducted a sun/altitude test on some pet birds.They were shipped from Santa clarita CA.to AZ. In time their feather undercoat changed from black to brown.The offsprings color DNA also changed from normal black to solid grey and solid brown.Never before seen in this breed.