1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

supplements

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by jumcc, Mar 16, 2012.

1. jumcc

jumcc New Member

hi everyone. i have a real mix of supplements at the moment and wanting to get down to a few that i consistently take.

I am doing CT and getting real detox symptoms!! I am wanting to know what are the most important supplements to take and also what brand or where you have ordered them from. Thanks guys!

2. Petra

Petra New Member

I use MSM, also to get the extra estrogen out of my system. It means more detox, which manifests in headeache behind my left or right eye.

Still after a cold shower, this is nothing!

Besides that, some magnesium, before bed, when I drink more than 2 glasses of wine. It makes me feel refreshed the next morning.

Multi vit 2 times a week.

Still I prefer foods to be my supplements,

Petra

3. meyoolia@gmail.com

meyoolia@gmail.com New Member

Jack suggests a number of LR/CT/optimization supplements.... and I'm still not sure I've got them straight... but I'm taking magnesium (to help cellularly *and* to help keep my colon clear ;) ), multi's, B complex, D3/K2, betaine HCL, krill oil and, when i remember, resveratrol. Before the reset and still now, I'm also taking heme iron with vitamin C. I'd love to hear other folks' list and reasoning.... I'm still a wee bit uneasy going bigtime keto like this for so long - seems like it's soooo deficient - I used to be all about the veggies!