1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Supplementation not a fan

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Mike David, Jun 13, 2018.

1. philip malone

philip malone Silver

Putting calcium carbonate in water depletes deuterium????

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it does in nature.......

WalterNL likes this.
  3. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Went down the deuterium rabbit hole again.

https://atmos.washington.edu/~dennis/321/321_Lecture_23.pdf
    Yes that's an interesting one. I'm trying to find more on that, though it may require some chemistry to get it.

JanSz likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'll have a blog on it soon enough.

WalterNL and JanSz like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thanks. @WalterNL

I think that
    observations in the above pdf file assume
    large continental drift
    that earth rotational axis was always (about) the same.

Have you seen any assumptions or considerations that earth would:
    1.- rotate at axis such that Siberia would be located in tropical zone
    2.- have significantly altered speed of rotation
    3.- large mass not striking earth but passing near enough to pull/push earth crust (causing say Mt Everest to be created)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  6. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

No I have not, but will keep it in mind.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. philip malone

philip malone Silver

So maybe if I had my own limestone cavern, the water in there would be pretty good? I'm not a chemist either..... : )

9. philip malone

philip malone Silver

I don't believe we need to have significant alterations to earth rotation in order to have continental drift and all its effects (though I believe the earth
    rotated more quickly in early years when moon was closer....)

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Another study shows why docs like Zach Bush have zero understanding of how sunlight sculpts the microbiome. If he did he would never try to sell any human restore.......he's sell them on vacations to the sun. This is how Vitamin D is created in the body by UVB LIGHT exposure on the skin and NOT by oral supplementation. This ultimately leads to big improvements in gut bacteria populations. Looks like another win for Kruse Longevity Center in stomping out marketers for the public.
    Skin Exposure to Narrow Band Ultraviolet (UVB) Light Modulates the Human Intestinal Microbiome
    Microbiol., 24 October 2019
    Participants who took vitaminD supplements and use the narrowband had no improvement in microbiome diversity.
    Participants who used narrowband uvb light only had significant improvements.
    Bacteria from several families were enriched in the group that did not take prior vitamin D supplements.
    This is the first study to show changes in intestinal microbiome in response to Narrowband-UVB skin exposure.
    This evidence suggests the existence of a novel skin-gut axis that could be used to promote intestinal homeostasis and health.
    https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2019.02410/full