1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Supplementation not a fan

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Mike David, Jun 13, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

2. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

@JanSz It was at this point:

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse
    @WalterNL

----------------------------------
    In the video Jack says:
    Toxic level of vit D 250 ng/dl time 31:55
    People in equator should have 150-200ng/dL from the sun.
    In Montreal should have 60-80 ng/dL (at 3 weeks before summer solstice)

My question
    How people who relocate from Montreal to Equator will be able to reach 150-200ng/dL from the sun
    when naked locals there are having much less?

I do not question the need for it.
    I think we will need supplementation.

Video copied at that time (but often that does not work and video starts from beginning)
    --------https://youtu.be/k-kt3_oQ8ns?t=1901
    -----------------------------------

In video that I got from
    http://www.jackkruse.com/emf-7-quantum-prometeus/jackkruse
    Vitamin D in traditional people
    Maasai -- 119nmol/L=see conversion below
    Hadzabe -- 109 nmol/L=see conversion below

Video copied at that time (but often that does not work and video starts from beginning)(so look it up via time)
    --------https://youtu.be/k-kt3_oQ8ns?t=1901
    -----------------------------------

upload_2018-6-17_12-40-27.png

[​IMG]

4. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Apart from the different between deciliter and milliliter, which might be a mistake. Someone from Montreal has much lighter skin than someone from equatorial Africa. Lighter skin means more absorption from same amount of sun, right? Someone from Montreal will tan, but won't get the same skin as Hadza people. Different topology, different results. And maybe living in Montreal (as in all nnEMF cities) has fundamentally changed the need for sunlight, contrary to being raised at the equator.

JanSz likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hazda have very dark skin which acts to protect them from the sun meaning it is even harder to raise their levels. This means they need more exposure......not less to get same level as somebody from Montreal with white skin.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That is what @WalterNL said.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

Thanks for the notes. I'm catching up...

"We can help a lot of people doing some pretty simple stuff"
    @1:09:49

That line haunts me. I wonder if I'm qualified or capable of doing that.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  8. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Pretty sure you are already doing that. ;)

Mike David, caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

Well thank you. I just finished traveling. That is always depressing to me.

These two were the rule NOT the exception:

wal.jpg

They were huffing and puffing at the end of eating the same way I would if I ran a mile at 80% speed, and I suck at running. That up there is not supposed to happen.

I spend long periods of time working outside anymore and have a skinny 60+ year business old partner that sometimes brings in some Mexican work crews. I'm not used to looking at this.

That is beyond my sphere of influence.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  10. My vitamin d levels are always below 50 although I am getting much sun and tan easily (I know that means nothing...). So I was always told to supplement. I went to another doctor who ran a different test with me that measures the active form of vitamin d, which is calcitriol or 1,25-dihydroxy-vitamin-D3 - and this was very high! So any supplementation would be harmful. Everyone who thinks about taking vit d should take this into consideration.
    Now I am trying to find out, why the vitamin d hormone in my blood is so elevated o_O

11. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

I heard magnesium is needed to activate the d3. Is your mg. Level low?

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When somebody tells you that taking supplemental magnesium is safe and always makes sense you might want to vet that information carefully. Those people usually have a secondary gain issue in selling you a pill or supplement you may not need. This is superfluous treatment and leads to a profit of the profiteer. Let me give you an example.......Magnesium cannot work without sunlight. Do you know why? Sunlight reverses the photosynthetic process in animals. Photosynthesis, in plants, takes CO2 and H20 and makes sugar. In fact, the entire food web links to photosynthesis from the plant/marine webs linked to sunlight. Let me clear.......THE ENTIRE FOOD WEB links to the sun because of this one reaction. None of your food gurus tell you this when they sell you their books or ideas. Ever wonder why? Because they do not realize it or they don't want you to realize it so they can take advantage of your lack of knowledge or you laziness to educate yourself. You, as an animal with mitochondria, reverse the photosynthetic reaction and turn sugars and fats into CO2 and water. So mitochondria MAKE water from the full oxidation of food via the TCA cycle. Oxidizing glucose alone is not a full combustion process so not enough water is made. Is this why people have a magnesium problem when they eat a high carb low-fat diet in a non-tropical region? YEP. The reason is simple to understand when you look at the process from the perspective of how nature uses photosynthesis........you need more sun to make more water in your matrix to allow magnesium to operate as it should in a sunlit environment. In fact, the amount of sun you live in determines the type of food you SHOULD be eating locally. Today that effect is BROKEN by how humans grow and buy their food. It is no longer controlled by the solar cycles and this is why problems occur. Taking exogenous magnesium DOES nothing to solve this.......it actually makes it WORSE. Did you know that magnesium is hydrophilic in biochemistry? It means it ONLY works when water is present in the aqueous environment. In a person with mitochondrial damage OR A CIRCADIAN DEFECT, not enough water is made in our matrix and taking exogenous Mg, in this case, can be toxic for a cell. This can stimulate apoptosis and stem cell depots to deplete themselves of your life force more quickly than nature needs it to happen. Magnesium men salespeople never tell you this information......because they act like they do not know it, or they really are this ignorant. Your choice on that viewpoint about them. Most supplement takers and lemmings do not know this either, hence why they are so gullible in becoming a customer of the pill pusher......Today, I care enough to educate your why their ideas are BAD for you because most of you have a circadian arrhythmia from the action of blue light on melanopsin and Vitamin A in your skin. Caveat emptor on who is your expert on magnesium. The best advice on magnesium can be found on Google.........guess what it says when you are magnesium deficient? See below:

[​IMG]

Mike David, Jenelle and Lahelada like this.
  13. Mike David

To be clear I am not advocating mg. Supplements just saying you may want to eat foods with mg. Sunlight activates mg. I get that but you need it there in the first place to be activated. I stopped listening to food gurus long time ago. Info came from a chiropractor with nothing to gain by my mg. Intake.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

To be clear.......that reversal is now apparent. Before my post to others eyes coming here, your post was a problem. Rest assured I solve those problems by giving context.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Threads are not just for people writing the thread.........lots of uneducated eyes read them. When they become train wrecks I'll fix them or just cut them completely.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So what you heard......should be kept to yourself until you know it by researching it.

17. Mike David

I thought that’s what the forums were for. For discussing matters and getting clarity. I apologize for my bad etticate. I did not mean to mislead anybody just looking for clarification myself which you promptly came through on. Who would have thought people would listen to me. Again I apologize keep up the good work.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They are......but you posted hearsay. That is not what forums are for.

19. Mike David

I see that now I posted like I know. I should have worded that differently. Thanks for the quick reply. You have all my respect and you don’t need to deal with any more bullshit. I will be more mindful of my posts in the future.

20. drezy

drezy Gold

If you go gold at some point listen to April 2016 webinar. Buckle up first. It blew away most of what I thought I knew.

Also my Superman underoos may have needed a little washing after listening to that webinar.

Sajid Mahmood, Jenelle and Mike David like this.