1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Supplementation not a fan

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Mike David, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Mike David

Mike David Practically a quantum biologist

I was seeing how so many people supplement CoQ10. I have a strict policy of no pills. I don’t take any ever. If are livers make it why can’t we just do all we can to help liver function in general and not worry about the CoQ10? I saw Jack write don’t worry about making ez water because your Mito. Do it for you. Doesn’t the same rule apply here? It seems getting proper amounts from diet are impossible based on the amount being supplemented. So if I can’t get it from diet it can’t be a part of nature with all its environmental and light data. If someone can show me a pill tree then I will rethink my stance.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Supplementation not a fan
    and
    no to testing
    work great (statistically) for future of healthy species
    and
    promotes healthy population that only asteroid can destroy

weeds out unfits

I would also add to this list
    no to artificial insemination
    no to birth with cesarean section
    no to any medical attention of new born
    few more of this type

Mike David likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Truth is approximation.

upload_2018-6-13_9-34-54.png

4. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

That's quite the ethical proposition.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Not everybody dies.
    Those who survive are stronger or rather changed and able to fit new conditions of existence.

upload_2018-6-13_9-41-21.png

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Ethics is not a part of this discussion.

Survival of species is.

Mike David and caroline like this.
  7. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I'm also not a fan of supplementation because it's easy to kick things off balance using those highly concentrated, highly refined units of whatever nutrient they offer. Indeed usually it's not available in nature, so in theory would not be required by humans. But the big caveat here is that we radically altered the environment, so also altered what we need to remain in good health. Depending on personal context, one could benefit from a certain supplement or medicine, but neither can be used carelessly like millions, if not billions, do on a daily basis.

Getting your solar panels in the sun and grounding to earth is the number one treatment regardless. I rather focus attention on that, than talking about supplements about which everyone has something to say.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is the goiter belt?
    goiter belt. Endocrinology A popular term for an inland region of the US, encompassing the Great Lakes, Midwest, and intermountain regions, where goiter was once common, as diet was based primarily on foods grown on iodine-depleted soil, which triggered the development of goiter.
    =======

There is number of other similar situations.

Eating kelp goes so far.

boron

lets get a list of more common

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

We are rather tightly connected.

upload_2018-6-13_15-58-29.png

upload_2018-6-13_15-47-46.png

https://www.agriculture.com/crops/fertilizers/a-lesson-about-micronutrients[/B]

A Lesson About Micronutrients[/SIZE]

You can split crop nutrients into three categories: macronutrients, secondary macronutrients, and micronutrients.

You know a lot about the macros –
    nitrogen,
    phosphorus, and
    potassium

– and probably a little about the secondary macros:
    calcium,
    magnesium, and
    sulfur

What about the micros? How much
    boron,
    copper,
    iron,
    manganese,
    zinc,
    molybdenum,
    chloride, and
    nickel

do corn and soybeans need?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  10. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Things like the goiter belt are interesting. Has the soil there always been iodine depleted? Or is that from the last century? There could be a link with mining in those areas that influence groundwater, spreading toxins that harm thyroid function. Iodine is plentiful in the sea, and coastal populations usually don't have problems with deficiency.

Like dr. Kruse has said elsewhere, we use modern Rx to fight modern problems. For iodine deficiency that problem has been acknowledged by all govs, the Rx had been iodized salt.

While evolving humans had all the iodine and other brain nutrients they could wish for:
    But I wonder if native Americans had thyroid problems 10,000 years ago, living on American plains. They might have known about seaweeds for a long time, or if you live 1000 miles away from the coast, they could eat the thyroid of land animals. Being always grounded and in the sun probably helped to smooth over dietary limits.

JanSz likes this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I don't think no to testing and supplementation can be compared to say no to birth with cesarean section. A mother's value to her species, or tribe, or other children is not limited to her unexpected need for a c section. I also think it can't be compared to not giving medical attention to a new born. Sometimes its the weakest that are the luckiest, surviving a difficult start in life, being in a safe place when the stronger of their species were in the wrong place at the wrong time (catastrophe). Nature is full of examples where the weakest go on to become pack leaders, or wisdom sharers, when catastrophe strikes they step up to Mother Nature's plate. Testing and supplementation do not guarantee that anyone will produce 100% "fit" offspring, or will live longer with a healthy mind and body, and not be a burden to younger generations.

A species may depend on the lucky survival of the weakest for the continuation of the species. None of us get out of here alive. ;) Our larger human brains with the prefrontal lobes gives us a gift beyond other species, we won't need an asteroid if we lose the ability to use it wisely.

caroline, Alex97232 and JanSz like this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Our paleolithic and mesolithic ancestors followed the animals they needed to survive. They also harvested from the sea, collected nuts etc. They did not live on fixed landscapes (including goiter belts) permanently, or force animals to live on them permanently through domestication. That came later. Pig bones found near Stonehenge showed that at that time people came from the farthest parts of the UK to meet and celebrate the winter solstice. The bones showed that pigs born in the spring were slaughtered at the Stonehenge winter solstice. Because of dwindling resources through the winter, as a single boar can mate with many sows, I think male piglets probably had less chance of surviving a year at the start of domestication than did the females.
    A good macro/micro range doesn't automatically make it a good idea to eat it. There are plants that are outright poisons, but most plants also produce substances to protect from over predation, e.g. sedative, goitrogenic etc properties. Or what better way of avoiding over predation than by interfering with the predator's ability to reproduce? Also, by eating deuterium bomb food chronically in a low UV environment we would also accumulate it more rapidly .... Taking a supplement to fiddle with the macro and micros could stop me noticing any other elephants in the room ….

Then there's bears who stuff themselves with the heads and organ meats of salmon on the salmon run, leaving the less nutritious flesh for the scavengers. They then go 5 months hibernating with no food or water …or Lugols. :rofl: Does the cold sensitise their cell receptors so that a little iodine goes a long way? Would it matter if their blood levels were lower if their cell receptors were super sensitive?

I don't need to walk to the coast to harvest seaweed, sea salt or collect mussels etc, I trade. I let someone else do the hunting and gathering at the coast and I can go to the shops or go online to get the foods I need to keep me healthy, without having to trade it for local deer and rabbit meat and skins. :D

13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I was reading that there was a 2004 study on c-reactive protein. The subjects in the study were physically healthy adults who did not show any symptoms of heart disease. They were measured for levels of anger and depression using widely accepted standardized tests. The researchers then compared the level of anger in the subjects, and the levels of stress protein in their body. They found that the angrier subjects had elevated levels of stress protein in their systems, and were at higher risk for heart disease, even though no symptoms had yet shown up. "However, if we hold onto resentments and emotionally painful thoughts for extended periods of time, the biochemicals that are meant to save us during an emergency become toxins." In this context, alongside cleaning up the environment and the 6 healers, the best "supplement" might be learning to let go of the resentments, perhaps through meditation, and distancing from energy vampires.

Interesting that how we think influences test results. Puts a different slant on test result interpretation...:confused: :D

14. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Eat Bison heart for CoQ10 if you live in the states.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Made some notes because this was damn interesting. Not a transcript, just some things that caught my ear.

• Light is biophysical lever influencing processes in mitochondria
    • 5G changes the waveforms, not just intensity
    • Mitochondriacs don't give up easy
    • 5G is a gamechanger. Not a power density story.
    • Powergrid not the same all over world, 50Hz Europe, 60Hz USA.
    • TCA cycle & Urea cycle only operate when inner mitochondrial membrane oscillates at 100Hz.
    • Topology is poorly understood. Google 2016 Nobel Price Physics - about topological insulators. Everything that happens at the surface, change what happens deep in the structure.
    • 5G will affect our surfaces: skin, eye, gut, lung - interact with environment
    • Sun EMF range is much smaller than 5G nnEMF range
    • Our optical window is optimized for sunlight (small part of the electromagnetic spectrum).
    • Kruse optimistic about 5G, because it will be obvious that it causes problems
    • Your zipcode can be a problem. It will be different per location. Places with lot of trees won't have strong 5G signal.
    • When cable companies cut trees down, that's a clue what's coming. When new antennas are installed, that's another clue.
    • Santa Rosa wildfires caused by 5G antennas, melted car engines, trees were untouched because they were grounded.
    • Easiest test for quality of environment is BUN/creatinine. Blood Urea Nitrogen. Urea cycle is linked to BUN. A high BUN is a sign that a cell is dehydrated inside.
    • You can not fat burn and use proteins properly, when TCA and Urea cycle are not working
    • Single most important test for everyone is population density. More people = more technology around
    • How do wildebeests know to migrate? Higher deuterium in grass worsens gut function. That tells them the grass is bad. The sun is a signal too that seasons are changing. Change in gut is topology change on stomach surface.
    • Hadza people in Africa can eat shit on a shingle, take antibiotics and never get sick. Their redox is high because they live on the equator. nnEMF is also low in environment of the Hadza.
    • Why is Playa del Carmen special? Not just high UV index. Everyone can get better at the equator. Asteroid hit earth near PdC. Rim goes from Isla de Mujeres to Progreso. That brings you closer to the magma chamber with a dynamo of flowing metal, making the magnetic field higher, which causes the ATPase in every mitochondria spin faster. All the water there come from the cenotes, that's deuterium depleted water because of the calcium carbonate that it's in. That makes the ATPase spin even faster. It's the best place to be if you have bad mitochondria to experience how good you can function.
    • We can move anyone to the equator and they will get better.

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Hadza people in Africa can eat shit on a shingle, take antibiotics and never get sick. Their redox is high because they live on the equator. nnEMF is also low in environment of the Hadza.

@WalterNL

Help me find out the time where @Jack Kruse discusses vitamin D.
    Gives number that we should strive for (number over 100 and units ?)(I think it was 150ng/mL but even less sure of units)
    and says that (very high number and units?) are toxic.
    The toxicity is at such a high level that no one should worry about reaching that level.
    I would like to compare that to this:

upload_2018-6-17_7-26-42.png
    ===========

That seems to be new much higher recommendation for desirable vit D levels.
    Ok, ok, time changes, this is about surviving 5G.
    Till now I remember this:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...re-to-move-to-thread.19529/page-6#post-222624
    Which recommends
    80ng/ml

upload_2018-6-17_7-31-55.png

Over all, what I am after is that compliance with this recommendations
    may mean not only need for heavy duty sun exposure,
    but also additional supplementation with vit D.
    I say that because traditional people studied here, were having numbers that are lower.

This link no longer works:
    http://www.jackkruse.com/emf-7-quantum-prometeus/jackkruse

[​IMG]

NOTE;
    the units within slide for Hadzabe and Maasai are in nmol/L

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018 at 7:12 AM
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Note that Jeff leach did the study on the Hazda and talked about the result in Vermont 2018 and DESTROYED Zach Bush's thesis on the microbiome but I don't think anyone in Vermont besides my folks got the implications of what Jeff's data showed. When you live on the equator where the SUN NEVER varies........neither did the Hazda microbiome no matter what they ate or the antibiotics they were GIVEN.

That blows up all the functional medicine food guru microbiome BS.

drezy, Alex97232 and Jenelle like this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse

I am trying to reconcile (the very low vit D levels) found in Hadzabe and Massai.

upload_2018-6-17_9-35-57.png

20. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Maybe they use there vitamin d according to how high a redox they have? I look at it like this if your engine is running awesome you are using up what it needs? How low would be low if your redox is awesome. That's just what my thoughts are I'm probably wrong.