1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Supplementation for Arthritic Knees

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by indigogirl, Apr 19, 2012.

1. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

Jack,

I'm 57, have had 2 arthroscopic surgeries on my left knee about 30 years apart due to meniscus tears.

I am about 60 lbs overweight (doing HCG and will segue into LRx)

Know I need to ice them like crazy.

Any supplements I can take for the arthritis in my knees? Should I stay away from nightshades?

Thank you!

2. shilohman

shilohman New Member

I have bad knees because I play a lot of basketball. For me, what has taken 90% of the pain away has been doing the LRx, getting my omega 6/3 ratio optimal and lots of CT.

3. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

Thanks Shilohman!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

no nightshades.....Krill and fish oil combo are good for DJD. I also like CoEnz Q10, Mg threonate or epsom salts balts, and B vitamins supplements or eating lots of mushrooms