1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Super Charged ?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Michael Polito, May 16, 2016.

1. Michael Polito

Michael Polito New Member

Can't wait for the Super Charged film comes out and Dr. Kruse's two new books. Any word on release ?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

SuperCharge world premier is during the London UK event.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Looks like Jeremy is now coming to London with me for the World Premier of Supercharged.........

lohd2015 likes this.
  4. Michael Polito

Michael Polito New Member

Cant wait to see it. Any sneak previews ???

Lahelada likes this.
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Seconding a preview. I got people wanting to see it.What is the plan for rollout ?dissemination?

Theka likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm going to be be brutally honest............I came away quite disappointed and Ruben had to talk me off the ledge over it. The best part was seeing Kate and Jeremy in it........other than that it was a BUST.

8. RobH

RobH Gold

well, I still want to see it.

sad.

robH

9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Really sorry to hear that. Still, sometimes it just needs a word that put some things into place for someone else just at the crossroads. Maybe you will see something along that line further down the road . I really hope you do. A respectful hug from the south.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

no you dont.........;)

Lahelada likes this.
  11. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

Bummer, just watched it. I missed the bulletin that you were no longer in the movie Jack, and surmised by the end that the reason was that it was really bad :(

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I asked to be removed immediately after London viewing. It was a woo campaign to sell pills and NES water to lemmings. I want no part of that shit show.