1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sup! New member saying hello from Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Phil, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Phil

Phil New Member

Hey,

I've been fallowing Dr Jack Kruse for a while now and finally pulled the trigger on becoming a member. I've been obsessed with health and wellness my entire life. I've mostly been obsessed with nutrition, but recently pulled my head out of my ass and I switched my obsession to light. I grew up in Colorado with the altitude and a lot more sun. Currently living in Minneapolis, luckily I have always enjoyed taking ice baths.

Little about me: Was football kicker for the University of Wisconsin. I was given two rounds fluoroquinolone for a sinus infection in college. I was never really the same athlete after taking this. I had a quad injury that plagued my senior year, pretty sure it was a result of taking the antibiotics. I never made it in the NFL, because I couldn't stay injury free. It sent me down a different path in life of questioning everything and becoming obsessed with mitochondrial health.

I've been eating bulletproof ketogenic diet for the last four years with bulletproof coffee every morning. I'm now a week sober from drinking butter coffee and I plan on never drinking it again. I used to be obsessed with supplements, but recently threw them all out beside turmeric.

I'm currently stuck working on the 21st floor, in a cubicle, under bright LED lights, staring at a computer all day. I am working on an exist strategy. For now I am the weird dude wearing dark amber glasses everywhere I go. Rocking an umbrella at my desk to block the LED lighting, comboed with red lights and a black light at various times though out the day. Also, I have been using my Quantlet for the last few months and I am loving it.

My goal is to keep learning as much as possible. I don't know what I want to do when I grow up, but I tell people it will be something that doesn't exist and that's why I don't know. As of now I want to start some sort of business using light to help people with maybe a focus on athletes.

Short term I am very concerned about 5G. My Mother and Sister both have autoimmune diseases. I'm concerned 5G is really going to hit them hard. I'm learning and experimenting as much as I can so I can maybe help them. Knowing I have the same mitochondrial genetics as them, I am very aware I need to do everything I can for my own health, which means getting out of my current job.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    SlamSlask likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Welcome.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Phil and welcome. Please start a journal in the optimal journal section. Give Dr. K. some health history - and your Mom's and Gran's.

Have you had a 23&me test done?

4. Jess on the Brink

Jess on the Brink New Member

I'm currently stuck working on the 21st floor, in a cubicle, under bright LED lights, staring at a computer all day. I am working on an exist strategy. For now I am the weird dude wearing dark amber glasses everywhere I go. Rocking an umbrella at my desk to block the LED lighting

I feel your pain! I'm right there with ya as the weird gal with the amber glasses. And I'm totally stealing the umbrella idea, my superstitious colleagues are gonna freak!

5. Phil

Phil New Member

I feel your pain! I'm right there with ya as the weird gal with the amber glasses. And I'm totally stealing the umbrella idea, my superstitious colleagues are gonna freak![/quote]

The name of the umbrella I use is Versa-brella. It works well, because you can clamp it to something. I strung my Red LED strip lights from it.

IMG_4130.JPG

Phosphene and caroline like this.