1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sunspots

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by cap, Feb 27, 2018.

1. cap

cap New Member

So, I went to have a skin check and the dermatologists for curiosities sake and she clearly pointed out age marks ...sunspots formed on my face. After embracing the advice on the blog it makes me a little scared. I use no lotions/cremes of any kind besides coconut oil/olive oil.

So the sun does in fact cause these?
    Are they reversible?
    What should I do?

2. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Do you spend any time under fake light?

3. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

yes UV does damage DNA in studies (and face skin is very thin)... Now have they controlled for fake lights, hydration, deuterium....I dont think so...but the sun's UV can destroy stuff ...its very powerful (which isnt a bad thing) ...so be gradual to let the body gradually adapt like a muscle...or you will over reach

I feel that if you've got plenty of good water in you and that you are grounded while exposed ...damage is less...and getting a progressive tan will help.

Also...get out in the morning or before UV to help the body with the UV (red IR)...

To restore damaged skin...I ordered some Methylene Blue face cream...will update...sounds goodf

4. cap

cap New Member

I have had plenty of preparation trust me... I am worried that I am aging my skin and that the dermatologists may actually have a point...

so you apply m. blue to your face? Have a link where you got yours? What does it do?

seanb4 likes this.
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I think you need to be careful as to when you apply MB and use it. Look at the absorption peaks of MB. It has one in the UV range and one in the red range. Asit has many uses one also needs to think which is the frequency one wants to avail oneself of and when it is present. MB ABSORPTIO SPECTRA.jpg

Brent Patrick and Sheddie like this.
  6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH) is a collective name for a group of peptide hormones produced by the skin, eye, pituitary gland and hypothalamus in response to ultraviolet radiation. It plays a key role in producing colored pigmentation found in the skin, hair and eyes of mammals. It does this by inducing specialized skin cells called melanocytes to produce melanin which store UV light, until night fall, when our bodies begin to harvest this light, to drive regeneration programs in our tissues. It will not work if blue light, specifically is being sensed by our surfaces. (TIME 12)

"UV turns off your hormone and if you have a less than optimal hormone panel the ratio of early AM sun/mid day UV needs to be optimized to more early AM sun"

BUT :

"Sunlight hits the skin and what happens? 40-60% of you blood volume goes to the surface and what light source does this help most? UVA. Look at the penetration it gets. Hb absorbs what? 250-600 nm light onto RBC's to deliver into the blood plasma which is 93% water. Did you know that MB can improve the skin's ability to absorb more light too? This is why MB is used in skin clinics. It makes you look younger because you absorb more UV-A light. "https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/methylene-blue.19593/

My answer to this is to go out in am sun /sunrise without anything. When I go out next I put on an MB spritz. I want max UV to counteract betatrophin.(Betatrophin leads to less fat burning because it suppresses adipose triglyceride lipase, an enzyme that breaks down stored fat. A lack of UV light from the retinal pathways raises betatrophin. Time 12 again) I use red light in the evening. But too much blue still ,so limited/no results. :oops:

7. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

if you have a mold infection - your A-MSH levels will be at or near zero. All other hormones will be in the toilet. ADH is zero - your BUN/Creatinine ratio will be high. And a lot more

Lahelada likes this.
  8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Big magnetic storms from the sun coming this weekend. Watch for fires in 5G networks and watch for earthquakes coming 5 days after the magnetic storms.

SlamSlask, Allin, Penny and 4 others like this.
  10. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Lahelada likes this.
  11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@Patrick K I recommend nothing !!:D
    But, the morning ritual of seeing the sunrise is based on blues and red being present in equal parts. So skewing this by making the skin more susceptible to red does not seem logical to me.

Now after this period you want to hunt for UV. So when I go out again usually at 10 am I put on MB as MB is a UV sensitiser as well.
    Remember this post is about topical MB.

I do not know if the prohibition of MB in the eveningt extends to topical application. I err on the side of caution and do not use it.

You are correct that red light and MB are a great combo. Just choose your times so as not to interfere with other running processes.

12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

They mentioned the storm on world news. Does this storm bring more electrons. I am thinking get as much grounding in when it happens or not.

13. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Thanks...makes alot of sense.

Lahelada likes this.
  14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Read CPC 20 on Patreon. POMC and MSH feature prominently.

Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  15. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Ok Dr.Kruse ..IMO is so correct. In NY manhole covers (2-3) exploding from transformers all around the same time, some dinosaur park T-rex burst into flames, and they just said a space station on it's way to earth with the expectation of falling just about where dr kruse said. Now wait for the earthquakes. Just saying if any didn't notice or forgot what he said.. not me because I want to show my boyfriend how right Dr. Kruse is.:D

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In last week we had 14 strokes and 8 heart attacks and 5 seizure calls. IT was an active week.

Mystic Rose60 and Lahelada like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

One more. Thursday Mar 22/18
    63 yo women in my neighborhood.
    60yo husband said bye to his wife in the evening, went to play cards with friends.
    Few hours latter found his wife already cold.
    She had some previous heart problems, had a pacemaker.

Mystic Rose60 and seanb4 like this.
  18. Billybats

Billybats New Member

19. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Dr.Kruse I have a question. I am 54 years old. When I was in my 7th grade science class my teacher said one day California will be under water. That has always stuck in my head. I actually believe that could and may happen. What do you think.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is not hard to fathom consider where the tectonic plates and faults lie.

Jim Laird likes this.