1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sunspots speed up radioactive decay rates on Earth?

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by GlenPDQ, Aug 22, 2013.

1. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

where have you heard this before? LOL The field is the big deal........and people will realize it eventually because it is a natural law of physics.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Solar flares are a high energy high frequency EMF that cause disturbances in quantum resonance in bonding energy and angles to alter chemistry......and biology. The EMF that is ELF is what acts upon the bonds of DNA and RNA..........soon they will all feel foolish.

4. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

...... in 10 years when science is willing to admit its fault :-\

I'm glad to jump ship early

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Quantum theory must look for a cause. We cannot have a theory which relies on probabilistic ideas.
    God does not play dice with universe.
    Probability is not involved. There must be a direct cause and effect, which is related to the electrical structure of matter.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the math is always going to be a probablistic issue......that is why we have the term infinity.

7. beach bunny

beach bunny New Member

But what if both probability/chance AND direct cause and effect are occurring simultaneously?
    I guess I just kept thinking about the role the observer plays in perception...

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and you should.....because that is what Einstein said and found........

9. Wait a minute.. If radioactive decay rates vary with sunspot activity, and 80% of Earth's internal heat comes from radioactive decay, this would mean that there's an additional and hitherto unknown mechanism by which the sun potentially influences global climate change. Quite interesting, to say the least.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
    Allin and ScottishEmma like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep............

11. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I love it when we start referencing Schrodinger's cat.

12. Andrés

Andrés New Member

I have to admit that I am a standard Quantum Mechanics skeptic. As much as it is used to explain experimental phenomena once they have being produced (just like in economy), I am only aware of the Casimir effect as the only one being predicted, and it seems that there is a classical (including Einstein) explanation too. I would like that a theory like that proposed by Dr. Randell L. Mills be correct instead. Actually it seems that he predicted the accelerated expansion of the Universe before it being measured. I certainly like the beauty of his equations getting rid of something like 20 different constants needed by standard Quantum Mechanics: take a look at Page 29 of this presentation, for example. I don't know if his neutrinos (they are special photons in his theory) may explain the variation in rate of decay at hand though.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When electricity is made in water and sunlight it is based upon the photoelectric effect no one can precisely determine where the electron or photon is precisely for that matter is 100% of the time. That is the only reason why is it a probability.........It is OK not to buy it.......but it is a natural law of physics and therefore not subject to anyone's beliefs. That is the beauty of Universal natural laws.......it is what it and it ain't what it aint, regardless of what we believe.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  14. Andrés

Andrés New Member

I am not challenging the quantum nature of neither matter nor energy. I am not challenging neither the photoelectric effect nor any of the theories brought up by Einstein: their predictive value have been shown time and again. I (well, actually Dr. Mills) am challenging the point particle model that brings up the probability state (Schrödinger equation) of the electron when orbiting a nucleus. It is important to emphasize that the point particle model of the orbiting electron is inconsistent with Maxwell's equations (the electron being accelerated should emit energy as photons) while it seems that Dr. Mills' model is consistent with them (I don't have enough mathematical background to judge it).

For the subject at hand, it is standard Quantum Mechanics framework that does not permit the neutrino to drive those variations in decaying rate, not Nature.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I see your point.......

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Now you are confusing me too........I am pretty much on overload!

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I thought all of you would really like to see that science is laying foundations for the April 2016 webinar and some of the things in this thread. If solar output via neutrinos can alter radioactive decay rates what else might it affect on Earth? Leaves? Nocturnal clock mechanism? Might it also connect to the mitochondrial matrix? April 2016 webinar made many predictions about what I expect and this paper makes me smile.

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2010/august/sun-082310.html

During daylight hours the sun builds a massive battery in cell water and water stores that potential energy for a long period of time as Gerald Pollack has showed. As that charge is built up during day this allows to a decoherence as the cell physical properties allows for decoherence with the environment under the power of the suns waves. They to understand is that in warm environment coherence can be maintained in transient fashion at night. During the absence of sun at night, while using the massive charges stored in cell water called the exclusion zone, cells become able to transiently able to become quantum coherent. This allows for regeneration and the creation of the living state. This implies that sleep was likely the original state that life began and living things evolved wakefulness during daylight hours. How would nocturnal animals have powered their metabolisms and mitochondria? Could it be the varying release of solar neutrino's at night? We know nocturnal animals reversed the diurnal process that uses sunrise and sunset as the major oscillator. Could they also use other formation of cosmic radiation from the Van Allen belts at night? John Ott thought about this possibility. We know IR light is present day and night to affect ATP creation and help yoke their circadian systems with other frequencies of light. What about the other frequencies of light found in the spectrum of light we do not observe. Could they be a source of energy that nocturnal animals use? No matter how improbable this appears to physicists nature laws do not forbid quantum coherence by any know law or math proof, therefore, given enough time nature will find a way. We've got to follow the data. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27499509

Proteins are hydrated biomolecules that are designed to absorb specific solar radiation frequencies that drive cell signaling. Once absorbed by the protein (light antenna) the light can be transformed to other sources of energy. The color of the transformed light tells us there has been a shift in light frequency. These frequencies must not be reflective, but must be absorbed within the cells and tissues to work. Once absorbed by the atoms in light the light is changed in its frequency and in its color. That light is then re-emitted by cells for more down steam effects and signaling (Fermat's law). When the incident light is during daytime the incident rays are between 250-780 nm. That light re-emitted from the visible spectrum is in the extreme low UV range. Proteins have been selected for and built by nature to pay attention to these specific frequencies of light in the visible spectrum during day time. This is why certain amino acids are coded for in DNA and why all proteins are made from these amino acids by life (20). The resulting color a cell re-emits is the photonic signal at the detector proteins in adjacent cells and structures. Light waves can also be turned into electricity, solitons, phonons, and many other wave forms. Color determine frequency in life. But what about nocturnal life that does not see full spectrum solar light? Is there another form of energy from the sun we do not see that might control their growth and metabolism pathways in ways we do not expect? What if the light from the sun has no color we can see? Could something other than a protein absorb it? Could it be atoms or particles we cannot see in mitochondrial matrix? Life really is color coded, and it the code likely extends way past colors we can see.......................