1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sunrooms? Light from glass windows?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Martha Ray, Dec 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Martha Ray

Martha Ray New Member

Researching and looking at homes and have come across several with sunrooms----
    what could be done with with a sunroom...maybe make it into a greenhouse?

Am I right that sunrooms are NOT healthy for humans?

My family loves to sit near the windows of our great room in the winter and I'm thinking that is not healthy.
    Am I right?

I also have no ideas about what glass choices for windows are best for health. I am pretty sure the great room wall of windows are tinted to protect the furniture. Also in that room two window pannels beside the fireplace need to be replaced and the whole room needs the blinds replaced..we did not know and put unhealthy blinds up year ago before we knew to be careful with materials.

Realators, home remoldeling and decor sites bill sunrooms as health and a place to sunbathe?

How should we even interact around our home windows?

Isn't sunlight through glass windows home and cars harmful (unhealthy and possibly carcinogenic?) for humans?

What think you all...?

2. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Note that @Jack Kruse advises keeping the window in the car crack open while driving.
    Light goes in thru the crack, bounces off surfaces,
    now inside the car you have all the information from the light that you need (if you take the clothes off).

Information from light----->>100% need to stay alive
    Energy from (real time) light ---->is minimal, close to nothing (on equator, during noon)(when compared to the energy of matrix water synthesis and its decomposition in the presence of melanin)

----------------------------
    Do the same with the sunroom. Keep some windows crack open. Preferably windows that are directly in the sunlight.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
    Martha Ray likes this.