1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sunrise club

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by MITpowered26, Oct 2, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

1599FAF2-31CE-4145-92A1-805D9A7A06D0.jpeg @JanSz

Have another spot in mind I will check out tomorrow..

Christine_L likes this.
  2. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I am learning this morning that the sun is vast and gives life, but that it is also finite. so is time. and because of this, one must first think wisely, then choose wisely, then lastly act wisely. the sun can be fierce and punishing. nowhere in existence does utopia exist. survival of the wisest. i concur.

Duchess Sunshine likes this.
  3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

The cornet shouldn't be facing the ground for an RF reading, even the user manual states that.

Have you ditched your iPhone yet?

Christine_L likes this.
  4. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

K. Ill read it.

No.

5. Do a 360 rotation wherever you stand with an up/down to see the readings. Sometimes your body acts as a shield to the device getting the full reading.

6. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

A most curious lesson at a new sunrise spot that I thought would be a pot of gold but it wasn't! I found a golden nugget either way.

The higher reading was at the TOP of the very large hill. The lower reading was at the BASE of the hill. across the street from all the medium density populus!

Clearly, there is something sinister going on at higher altitude at this zip code!! This feeds into the the SEPT Q and A lesson!

PHOTO 1.jpg PHOTO 2.jpg

7. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Thought it was common knowledge cell strength power density's much higher in open sight lines versus valleys. But also you can't opt out on an iPhone as we learned the other week so it'll always randomly send out RF which could be the source of your measurement, not the 'environment'.

8. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

My phone was on cellular/wifi/bluetooth OFF then airport mode. I have found having it simply ON to be a non factor in my readings so far...

9. yes makes sense @MITpowered26 the hill can act as a "shadow" blocking the RF from the other side

10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I spent over 20 minutes wearing a radiation suit and mask measuring so I'm very certain you're not measuring well. Same thing happened with my friend's iPad or Kindle, can't remember which because at the time they had an insane amount of wireless devices and I was getting fried (didn't have my radiation suit at the time). I told my friends then point blank letting their kid use the device since we couldn't shut off it's RF is equivalent to abuse. Last time I saw them they thanked me and their child hasn't used it since. Their health has already improved dramatically as well.

11. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

So why the 0.0005 reading then?

12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Only routers and cell towers emit continuously.

13. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Here is what I will do... I will turn everything off except for power on my iphone.. put it next to the meter.. and leave it for 24 hours, uninterrupted and see where it lands.

what say you?

14. Saichi

Saichi New Member

This is really strange, you're the one who discovered the problem. I corroborated with thorough measurements. Not sure who you're trying to deceive.

15. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

not computing.

16. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Discovery at sunrise this morning..

When you, born of the male condition, relinquish the desire for sex and the power it has over you, you allow for something much greater and profound... at the root of it, you allow for the exploration of a REAL and genuine exchange of value between two people.. male to male, male to female, female to female.

17. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Predawn pondering:

You dont know what you have until its gone. But you can't appreciate what you don't need, until you have it.

18. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

2C7FAA14-515E-4769-A506-5BBE1A3854D8.jpeg

These two gals have joined my growing circle of 6. Who said your circle had to be social? I guess I appreciate the strong, silent tape

Phosphene likes this.
  19. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

first sun.jpg

First sunrise at the cottage.

I pondered things this morning. The meaning of being present. Of being alive. Of being "in" the experience. This is what I explored.

Its hard to know...what "this" is really. Its difficult. For different moments in my life, in different people. Is being present a moment in time? A physical place? An authentic stream of consciousness? A stillness? Is it a "doing"? An approach?

Is it when you are at sunrise, and you see the world around you? And you notice that the birds, curiously, congregate on the water at dawn.. and intuitively move to centre view...and shortly leave thereafter? Is it seeing that? And broadening your perspective of nature and its wonder?

Is it going inwards.. into your thoughts and emotions? Your fears? Your doubts? Your worries? Good memories in the past. Imagining things in the future? Is being present independent of whether your consciousness is related to the past, present, or future? But rather simply going inwards, regardless. And going as deep as you can?

Or is this about "doing." A choice of experiences that you control. Self-stimulation. Take it easy or take it hard. Either way, you will react to that.

The truth is its all of it. Its a buffet you take from, and interact with. The outer world, the inner world, the past, present, and future. The expansive, the narrow, the higher and the lower...the shallow and the deep, the numb and the thaw, intense and lame, surviving, and thriving.

Its also true its really none of those fucking things, and that presence is mythology. Because if we are physiologically "alive," then thats all there really is.

What I know for sure is that the clock keeps ticking.. and there are only so many beats a heart beats, before it doesn't...

But most of all, after all that.... I think just simply taking a moment to stop and say to yourself "There is nothing wrong" is a good place to centre to before you thrust forth into whatever you are thrusting forth into.

Phosphene likes this.