1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sunrise club

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by MITpowered26, Oct 2, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Photobombing the sun.

Or any thing really.

Attached Files:

2. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I’m learning some secrets about myself at sunrise . How is your experience this morning?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I found out that being a hard ass on those who used to be in my circle of six might be paying off......

mrc likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So, we have more specific instructions now.
    ----
    1:02:30 Latitude nolonger is the driver, zip code is the driver
    ----
    Have you checked?
    Are you far enough.

upload_2019-10-2_11-4-32.png

Lahelada likes this.
  5. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Thanks. I short cut the basics over just cultivating the habit it seems. Will check tomorrow.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am actually interested.
    Many peoples have similar situations.
    It is worth investigating.

7. Saichi

Saichi New Member

More like what's in one's pocket is the driver. :rofl::whistle:

Bob Stirling and Katie Durham like this.
  8. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I'm being serious too. Will check tomorrow and report back.

9. malc0088

malc0088 4th dimension

I've been learning at sunrise that this ritual is the best thing i can do for my motivation. My thought this morning was - why am i putting so much emphasis on making money via working indoors when the solution to my health is outdoors under full spectrum sunlight. The money i make goes towards combating the damage of an indoor lifestyle, this makes no sense whatsoever. Truly a futile life cycle. I've got to change this.

Jenelle, mrc, Phosphene and 4 others like this.
  10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Jan, which podcast please?

JanSz likes this.
  11. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

As a "mitochondriac" I so often wish my practitioners would have the guts to create outdoor offices! But then most of them don't mitigate light much anyway...

mrc and Christine_L like this.
  12. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

YES!! I am slowly letting this idea grow into something realistic for me. Privacy health issues, etc. Elucidating what work activities are actually possible outside... don't think I can bring much paperwork outside...

LieselK likes this.
  13. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Phosphene and Lahelada like this.
  14. malc0088

malc0088 4th dimension

I'm in the middle of John Ott's book, Health and light, he says that a contact lense company in florida studied how UV light affects health when studying their lens. The company put in full spectrum lighting in the building and put in plastic windows so that full spectrum light could get in. He said that a bad flu epidemic came across from asia and over 6,000 floridians were ill with the flu which shut down alot of commerce. He noted that not one person who worked at the lens companies building got sick. Businesses have done it. I don't think it stuck though because we know that when dopamine is lowered, people are easier to control and get them to do what you want.

Christine_L and Phosphene like this.
  15. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Well that was convicting whilst trying to homeschool my children and how much they are challenging and frustrating me these days! Their increased dopamine (which I force on them) might lead to my eventual demise. :rofl: Eeeck! I have to constantly remind myself that I don't get to control them, but shepherding little people is NOT easy dopamine or not!

Phosphene likes this.
  16. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

YESSS. Figured it out. My astute pharmacist told me I could set up shop outside and just do phone followups/email followups!! Which is going to be a MAJOR key to the sucess of my biz. yessss. dreams really do come true.

17. malc0088

malc0088 4th dimension

literally a laugh out loud moment. As a wellness coach i've always told people, when you get healthy you just upgrade your problems, you will just have better problems :) maybe your kids are unknowingly part of your circle of six?

Phosphene and LieselK like this.
  18. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Right now they are unwilling participants in my circle! Maybe one day they'll appreciate it! I need to post more pics in my journal of life with them.

Phosphene likes this.
  19. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

THE FIRST RULE OF SUNRISE CLUB: TALK ABOUT SUNRISE CLUB.

Christine_L likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your feelings don’t have to mesh with what you think they should be. They’ll be with you in your mind regardless, so you might as well welcome them because they hold important clues of how to fill the empty space in your head. I use sunrise to fill my head with these ideas and feelings. The sun meshes my whole existence together now.