1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sunlight in Breast milk

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by shiran, Jul 20, 2017.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

I wonder what your thoughts are ...
    During pregnancy do you think a mother can transmit frequencies to the fetus that she has absorbed from the sun Through the placenta?
    Lots of women say they stopped nursing because they didn't have any more milk produced
    I think it's connected to the lack of sun light

ScottishEmma likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Breast milk is just another form of sunlight slowed down by Mom to feed the baby. It is loaded with DHA and her excited electrons called excitons that do what? Slow sunlight down to make things with mass.
    [​IMG]

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^Look at all those photons traps............what do they capture?

shiran likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

drezy, shiran and Phosphene like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Discovery of how cells communicate to survive from the Nicolas Bazan Lab at LSU Health, New Orleans where I went to medical school...............
    Big surprise to many but not to my mitochondriacs!!! , It appears that communication in the eye is mediated by novel lipid mediators of 32 and 34 carbons in length, the elovanoids. The following are links for the paper just published this week: http://rdcu.be/t95r or https://lnkd.in/ek5DF2b Known lipid mediators are derived from 18-22 carbon-length precursors, including prostaglandins, leukotrienes, lipoxyns, endocanabinoids, resolvins and docosanoids. Elovanoids are set apart from all of those because they are derived from 32 or 34 carbon precursors with different physicochemical properties than any known messenger and alternatively regulated biosynthetic pathways. This discovery opens a path forward to expand the science of neuroprotection and reveals novel mechanisms and potential therapeutic targets for retinal degeneration diseases and other neurodegenerative diseases tied to altered light spectrums we allow as humans. The major conceptual advances provided by this finding are of broad relevance for the biology of survival of neural as well as any other cells in the body by turning on neuroprotection using a set of molecules that mimic how the body naturally activates this protection.

shiran, Phosphene and Richelle Jones like this.
  6. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

There is a growing body of evidence regarding the psychological state of Mom setting the stage for baby's health. Learning about this was the first time I heard the term epigenetics. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/11/111110142352.htm At the very least the emotional benefits of sun time should have a positive effect on fetal growth IMO.

drezy and shiran like this.
  7. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

Phosphene and shiran like this.