1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sunlight harmful when dehydrated?

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by seanb4, May 22, 2017.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

This makes sense. I played around with different methylation protocols and usually came out worse for it. I think the main player is the enviroment as like you said, I didn't have these issues before I got sick, however I think they are a secondary nuisance.

Very glad to hear your having success with monolaurin + sun.
    I think (Centrophenoxine) it is worth a try. I dont think the alpha adrenergic and your theory are mutually exclusive. I know that studies have shown lots of POTS patients with antibodies against aA1, and people have responded to drugs that help. This could be due to not having the building blocks for proper glucocorticoid production in the first place, and aA1 problems. I know my POTS symptoms improved significantly with mirtazapine. I can only assume this is through increase aA1...

Yes quite possibly. I have been taking a tub of water outside and constantly applying a coating of water on me. This makes the heat much more bearable.

Yes that makes sense. If the viruses are still in the cells they will no doubt be causing havoc.

Thanks Satori, as usual you have given me a lot to thick about.

2. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Yes I wholeheartedly agree there. Antibodies are secondary.

I had a silivary cortisol test 2? years ago when my symptoms where same and less servere. Cortisol too high morning, too low noon, about right evening and night. DHEA low. sIgA low. Total cortisol okay but too much in morning.

I think it may have changed since then and I wouldn't be suprised if my total cortisol has dropped.

3. drezy

drezy New Member

Correction: If one has hypomania we can go 2-3 days between CT and still feel like superman.;)

Sean Waters and SatoriHeart like this.
  4. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

great thread :):):):)

Nicolaj Sølvsten likes this.
  5. SO TRUE lol.

I feel I need once a day at least, but my laptop EMF blue light work environment must lower it down by the time I get home.

I feel best at one 30-40 min ice bath a day OR 2 long cold showers.

Be great to see a study with long term view on dopamine levels post CT.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  6. Nicolaj Sølvsten

Nicolaj Sølvsten New Member

The eccrine glands in our feet act as a giant desalination plant. It helps us absorb water from the sea so we have a constant source of low density water in order to preload our collagen semiconductors. (https://www.jackkruse.com/quantum-biology-6-bipedalism/)
    Personally 15 min with feet in water here in Denmark has major effects on me. I am surprised everytime how much standing in the water helps me (non-linear effects). Maybe this can help you build momentum+dopamin and then I can suggest (https://www.workaway.info/) Working as volutenteer in whichever place you like. I am looking towards Corsica! :)

7. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

All water or only seawater?

8. Nicolaj Sølvsten

Good question.. I will pass the question on. I am thinking that there is absorption of DRINKING water however the effect not as strong as with SEAwater. That is just how it feels. Standing in the ocean gives an overwhelming sense of euphoria if done for long enough time :) It's almost as if my legs wants to burst out in laughter.. :)

Sean Waters, WalterNL and Alex97232 like this.
  9. drezy

drezy New Member

I really wonder sometimes how patterns change but remain the same. You are a Dane ready to charge into a "foreign" land to "conquer" a (social) problem. I say this all with a huge respect of Danish culture. With maybe a small rearrangement of details I wonder if your ancestors felt much different.

I'm mitochondrially Swiss. I've yet to paint myself blue and rush into battle, but I think I've felt the urge some days. Maybe it's deep in there somewhere.

Sean Waters likes this.
  10. Nicolaj Sølvsten

Man its fucking time.

Sean Waters, Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  11. Nicolaj Sølvsten

Im also pumping myself up as I am myself standing on the edge.

Sean Waters, Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  12. drezy

drezy New Member

Both recreational sport AND renewable resource!

Sean Waters likes this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

"Where Woad is cultivated in fields, the wild Woad grows. It flowers from June to September. Caesar in his fifth book of the French wars mentions that the British stained themselves blue with woad. Pliny in his 22nd book, Chapter 1, says the French call it Glastum and British women and girls colouring themselves with it went naked to some of their sacrifices." (http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/w/woad--28.html)

Could make summer solstice interesting round here ....:rofl:

Phosphene, drezy and Sean Waters like this.

14. That website is brilliant. It's the low cost way to optimise your life... Found an island in Costa Rica looking for volunteers and it has no electricity. Boom

Gina R likes this.
  15. Nicolaj Sølvsten

Awesome dude :) Good luck

16. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Just want to update this thread. Thanks to some great advice from @Sue-UK my tolerance to the sun light has greatly improved!

She advised me to apply a little ghee on my skin, I used butter instead. I have been sweating far more ever since and the discomfort I feel in sun light (overheating) has notably improved. I think it's something to do with my dry skin, dry mouth, dry hair, etc. Dry skin probably hampers the sweating process somehow...

17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Glad it helped Sean. :) I've been using ghee a while longer than you've used butter, sun and cloud bathing, I'll take what I can get, :D and my skin is now in the best condition it has been in 20 years. :cool:

Penny and seanb4 like this.
  18. Penny

Penny New Member

Curious - why not coconut oil? Also, soaking your feet in magnesium chloride is kinda like sea water - as long as you ground at the same time - I get huge energy hits from mag chloride and sea salt actually - bipedalism blog was amazing - the gland at the bottom of the feet being different than all the others - that's when I went nuts walking the beach and mag chloride after the shower -

19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I didn't note where it was posted but I wrote down something Jack said "Remember human brains and membranes ARE fat and generate/store electron charge. Sulfated proteins attach to these saturated fats and produce voltage! BOOM!" So my aim is to get sunshine on the saturated fat from the ghee, hopefully interacting with the sulfated proteins in my skin. :DCoconuts and olives don't grow in the UK but what also rules the oils out for me is that they have SPF. I'd use lard before I used either of those, but ghee appeals to me more. :) Its called boiled butter and other names in Europe so I suspect the ancients would have used it. I think its the saturated fat and yellow pigment that make it useful in a lower available sunlight latitude.

Mag chloride and sea salt didn't do anything noticeable for me, but maybe that's because it doesn't do much if the skin is already dry. I wouldn't have said I had dry skin before, but perhaps it was sub clinical IYKWIM. Also my hacks are now aimed at getting my mitochondria to respond to the natural environment where I am, not try to fake somewhere I'm not, because that hasn't worked so far. The ocean on holiday is amazing, faking it at home does nothing. So I've switched to a bit of amplification of what is versus trying to artificially recreate something that isn't. So I'm keeping my feet planted on the earth I'm living on, and using the gut as the portable human equivalent of a plant's root system. Which means no supplements that don't include the nutrients I am after in the context of the whole plant, and the plant has to be capable of growing or being harvested from the shoreline in the UK. I've had more success with MB on the skin, but I think of it as a modern version of woad, which the ancients here used. :)

seanb4 and Brent Patrick like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That is a fact.
    The other fact is that we have cell's, mitochondrial and other membranes.
    To behave well, those membranes must have some fatty acids that are in coconut oil.

On top of this table
    butyric acid (C4:0)
    should also be placed.
    I am trying to figure this one out, but proliferation of Crohn's, IBS and other gut problems may correlate with homogenized milk or butter additives that results with them being poor source of butyric acid.
    Butyric acid smell is the smell of rotten butter or rotten farmers cheese.
    They do not rot anymore.

upload_2017-7-5_7-3-40.png

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Lahelada likes this.