1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sunlight harmful when dehydrated?

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by seanb4, May 22, 2017.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I do not sweat very much and when in the sun my skin gets uncomfortably hot, my heart pounds and bpm increases. I feel the opposite of relaxed.

I think if I where sweating properly my skin would be a lot cooler. Is the heat from light doing more harm than good?

I remeber reading that you don't really overdose on light if you are properly hydrated. I am not, I currently just rotate my body to help cool the skin but sun bathing like this is NOT relaxing, it's extremely uncomfortable.

2. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Dude, since I have been off sick I have been spending all day outside. I have made this post because I AM DIFFERENT TO YOU. I don't sweat much at all, it is extremely uncomfortable being in the hot sun and I don't want to be going through this discomfort and ending up being worse off. I have been out all day grounded when sun was cold, I now can't tolerate it.

I also make like 3 posts a week or something so I dont know what you are talking about...

Jude likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Get some vasopressin, ADH, that will help you hold on to water.

Desmopressin acetate.

seanb4 likes this.
  4. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Is there an easy way to get without a doctor?

Will this result in more sweating? Blood volume issue probably? Receptor issue probably not?

Paul Keenan likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I see tablets only.
    Not sure how that would work.

upload_2017-5-22_14-33-3.png

seanb4 likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lack of sunlight causes dehydration. People KEEP forgetting mitochondria make water when redox is HIGH. And the cytosol is deficient in water when it is low.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

seanb4 Male
    Birthday: Oct 21, 1990 (Age: 26)

53.3807° N

==========================

[​IMG]

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is a UK physician who gets high altitude living in the UK is deadly.

When will you get it?

drezy and Lahelada like this.
  9. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Interesting. So the more optimal one gets, grounding, sunshine, magnetism, enviroment the less water is needed? When mitocondria are strong.

10. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

@Jack Kruse I have been outside a lot of the day all through winter and early spring no problem. Now heat is increased in the sun I can't tolerate it. I don't sweat and my skin get very hot, I feel like I'm cooking. Is this doing more harm than good? I understand heat is why you overdose on light...

11. Inger

Inger Silver

Sean, you need to get you a rain barrel or pool to dip in every so often! That is gonna cool you, and you will feel just awesome! :)
    Better, go to a lake or to the sea and tan and swim there.. for me the most healing thing to do ever :)
    no overheating :)

Jack has also said... cold and sun together are magic :)
    so get you some water and if you like, ice :)

12. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Maybe try an Epsom salt and water mix on your skin. That helped me initially.

Jude, Alex97232 and seanb4 like this.
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

I do that too, it cool you off :) wet skin makes everything cooler :)

It is normal to want to cool down in the hot sun, I guess, nothing wrong with it :) Just cool yourself in whatever way you like :)

Alex97232, seanb4 and Lahelada like this.
  14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Yup,additionally Epdson salt is a sulphate. Should be good for that reason,too.

Alex97232 and seanb4 like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

At a 53 N latitude?

When will you see the problem?

CTforlife and Lahelada like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes.......but can you fix bad mitochondria at a 53N latitude? Moreover, if you live in what you think is a good place but get a disease or problem can you still assume your chosen location is fine for the current state of your mitochondria?

Almost any disease is curable.…… Just not every patient is because they refuse to alter their environment to suit their mitochondrial genome.
    When our bodies have ample supplies of electrons from DHA and water it is infinitely more healthy to go out in the sunlight where high intensity visible photons control the electric structure of the living body in cells by creating it and replenishing it wirelessly.

The change we resist is the growth we miss. Progress comes via the unexpected. Failure enhances learning. Welcome it.
    Change comes fastest to those people who are capable of unlearning and relearning. People who do not listen to feedback, will not be able to pivot based on changing circumstances, because they refuse to acknowledge reality. This is tied to a low dopamine state. Moreover, because they think they already have all the answers, they are not open to receiving feedback or contemplating advice designed to help them.

17. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

True. It took me the longest time to make the move out of the city. I am at 34° S and my problem was population density. It still is as I have to go to work in "The big soup" but at least I sleep in a relatively good area. This winter will tell if it is enough.

Brent Patrick and seanb4 like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You have no defects.........your environment contains the defects. Do you allow the environment to continue to harm yoru mitochondria by ignoring the stimulus?

We are designed to work in the environment we are best attuned too. This means once you learn how your mitochondria are tuned you'll know where to go to reverse your issues. Are you committed to change yet? Anyone can dabble in it, but once you've made that commitment, it's very hard to stop you. A committed person never gives up, despite all the obstacles they face, they keep walking towards their destiny not allowing even the slightest discomfort to distract them. That's the difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permits, but when you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results. Commitment is the reason why some people succeed and others wonder if they could ever. Personal life commitments are centered around three F's. Be Fixed. Be Focused. Be Faithful. Charisma may get you in the front door, but it's the commitment that closes the back door! The first person we have to commit to, is ourselves. A committed mind never falters under a load. Commitment is the reason you might be living your life a little different in order to carry out your vision. People say "how do you find the time?" Time is always there; there was 24 hours in the day for DaVinci just like there is for us all. You don't find the time, you find the commitment to get things done. Today, begin.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^a dehydrated brain from ahigh latitude of living causes the low dopamine state and that state doesn't allow for change easy.........because dopamine is what allows a brain to contemplate change. How does life respond to these events when sunlight power is lowered? It must first re-establish the quantum coherent bio-photon field in a living cell to maximize both local freedom and global cohesion. The key molecules after this bio-photon field was rebuilt was melatonin and dopamine. Dopamine and melatonin are made by UVA and IRA light.

Local autonomy was the domain of melatonin because it controlled mitochondrial DNA locally in tissues. Frequency matching of sunlight to biologic rhythms can do it. Melatonin is the key to understanding circadian control. Melatonin is built by aromatic amino acids that are photon traps for AM UVA light. This is why AM light is critical in good sleep. We now know that all biologic circadian rhythms are built around irritional multiples of one another under the steady state normally found on Earth.

We know now that increased dopamine increases the rate of the basal ganglia loop cycling. This forges connections between disparate parts of the brain. This suggests that more dopamine we make the faster our internal clock would seem. Our percpetions would be associated with a slower perception of external time. Time dilation 101. This occurs with increases in body temperature and yokes perfectly to UV light's ability to make dopamine in the eye during daytime. Darkness lowers levels of dopamine levels and a slower rate of neural circuit frequency would correspond to a slower internal clock and a perceived acceleration of external time. This is likely why low dopamine states are associated with time contraction and disease states and are linked to circadian de-coupling events. High latitude living can cause this when you mix it with today's RF/microwaved blue lit world. This set of circumstances are the major de-coupler of humans. The association in dopamine and melatonin is a non linear relationship because both molecules are created and linked to specific light frequencies and this makes the relationship not so clear-cut for those who do not understand non linear optics well. The under- or over-activity of the dopamine system is linked with impairment in accurate time estimation, sometimes making it seem slower, sometimes faster. It is ALSO WHY THEY REFUSE TO CHANGE THINGS THAT CAN HELP THEM.

Dopamine normally increases the signal to noise ratio in the brain, facilitating pattern recognition both in space and across time.
    A lack of dopamine in the retina or brain, decreases the signal to noise ratio; this decreases our ability to recognize patterns, trends, or changes in our environment.

This causes a de-coherence in cells. This is how a physicist would explain it. A regular person would describe it as a shorting out of the system. A blown fuse, so to speak. It simulates what a "brown out" may look like in living thing. What is that called? It is called COGNITIVE HAZE.

20. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I will keep hydration up, spray myself with water, and try to prevent my skin from getting to hot.

I started this thread asking if my skin not sweating and cooking in the sun is doing more harm than good. The answer I got is to move from 53 lat to closer to equater, where sun is warmer, and this problem will be 10x worse.

I understand that if I absorbed enough light/ etc I may well be able to resolve the issue causing this problem in time. But in the meantime the sun in the UK is becoming unbearable, I think if I went south now I would be in big trouble from the heat. I need a temporary solution to allow me to absorb the sunlight without burning up...