1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

SUNLIGHT EXPOSURE/SLEEP DECREASE ALL CAUSE MORTALITY

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Do whatever it takes to maximize your sleep quality. You should be able to sleep at least seven hours, uninterrupted, and you should feel rested each morning when you wake up. You should not struggle to get out of bed. You should not need a cup of coffee or a cigarette to function. You should not crash at one or two o’clock and you should naturally tire and go to bed at least seven to eight hours before sunrise the following day. The quality of your sun exposure determines your sleep efficiency and this determines the quality and quantity of your life more than any single other factor. Sleep is the time of rest built around how much outdoor sun exposure you get to pace your ability to regenerate. If you live indoors 99% of the time your sleep will fail and your health will follow. Daily sunlight exposure and sleep are the only things we know of in the published literature that REDUCE ALL CAUSES OF DISEASE AND MORTALIty. Let that sink in deeply. Across all populations, diseases, times, and places, the sun and its link to sleep efficiency are the king of the longevity hill. https://www.ted.com/talks/matt_walker_sleep_is_your_superpower?language=en

2. Inger

Inger Silver

I guess in winter way up north, we need massive amounts of sleep in winter to make up for the missing sunlight?
    Or am I all wrong on this.
    OMG I could sleep so much.. if you do not use much any light after dark all you get is so sleepy drowsy... Must be tons of melatonin in the system...?

I have Matthew Walkers book about sleep BTW. It is a really good book, I highly recommend it :) :)

Bonnie and John Schumacher like this.
  3. Thank you for the recommendation @Inger

4. I've been looking on the sites optimalklubs.com & forum.jackkruse.com and asking for recommended locations to move to for almost a year now. Since I do not have the personal resources to find safe locations on my own, I was hoping others could help; but unfortunately, no one has been able to provide any specifics. I read about and heard on the webinars of so many people who have spent all they had just to find out the destination was wrong.

5. I think Jack has repeatedly said that the panhandle of Florida is good... Low population density is what you are looking for

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You can't run away from microwaves. You have to shield yourself everywhere unless you wanna live in a cave rest of your life.

7. How did this go from sun light and sleep lowering all cause mortality to fear mongering? Maybe start a new thread about living in caves or emf shielding.

John Schumacher likes this.
  8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Thought you found low emf farmland abroad somewhere? Why so fearful?

9. Low EMF location around the equator...

10. Thank you -> @Christine_L <- Thank you