1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sunflowers

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Billybats, May 29, 2018.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

When I look at them I just want to smile. Maybe we should inmate one from what I have read about them.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...-why-sunflowers-turn-to-follow-the-sun-solved

"Just like people, plants rely on the daily rhythms of day and night to function," Anne Sylvester, director of the National Science Foundation's Plant Genome Research Program, says in a press release. "Sunflowers, like solar panel arrays, follow the sun from east to west. These researchers tap into information in the sunflower genome to understand how and why sunflowers track the sun."

Read the whole link I posted. It is all about what Dr. Kruse is saying.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    Phosphene, Jenelle and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy New Member

It's beautiful especially when compared to what machines have to do to even come close. The sunflower is way easier on the eyes and this human design will never make you want to smile:

tracker.png

Helio Silva, Billybats and Phosphene like this.
  3. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

drezy and Billybats like this.