1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sunday's Call

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by SunshineMama, Mar 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Jack,

You mentioned for us to post our questions that did not get answered on Sunday in this area. I was your first caller, Julie. I must say I was really looking forward to your call and to finally get to connect with you. The topic you were to discuss was directly intune with my healing modalities that I have been trained in as of this past few years. By your lack of connection to me or as you mentioned, care to even talk to any of us...because "time" is the utmost important thing in your life and so was the sunset boat experience with your friends. The topic was the opposite of what you displayed...your lack of connection or presence to me or anyone of us on the call left me feeling disappointed that I was looking forward to sharing my excitment with someone who could care less if I was there or not. I can tell you are deeply struggling with something big internally and that you are spinning in your mind while your soul is trying to find your feet on the ground. I wanted you to know who you blasted without any regard for connecting with me on a spiritual or energetic level other than to make fun of me. I really needed your feedback and advice.

I am not a weeping willow or a girl who will lay down without a fight. I have fought my whole life to take care of my brother with CP and an abusive childhood that has made me the solid soul I am today. I will research and fight for the underdog...even when it's not popular. I'm not looking for people to tell me how great I am, but I want to help others rise up to see their greatness on this planet. I have never judged your delivery of information as many people find it off putting...I find it refreshing and straight to the point. I was raised in ND, but spent years in NYC.

What I wanted you to know was that I have followed your protocol and advice and am doing the best I can for my family by removing them from San Diego within 6 weeks of hearing your message from Annie Dru. The impact of us moving out of state has been heartbreaking for many people. Leaving my Mom and my Brother because they don't believe there is a problem has tested my heart and spirit. I know I have to leave now because we have been watching our kids get sicker by the year...blood in the mouth. I have homeschooled my two kids because of our car accident/head injury that really turned out to be Lyme Disease/PANS in the brain. Our head injury was diagnosed with a QEEG, so I'm not sure I really believe them to be accurate unless the person is selling Neurofeedback like our doc was at the time.

So based on our call a few days ago you were giving mixed information about locations being okay to live...guy traveling from Miami to Wyoming in a bus...living in Wyoming is okay but what about latitude being an issue not near the equator? Guy in Texas who bought a home in Texas because "it's the best he can do for now" was okay and you respect that from him. And I was the lucky one to take the brunt force of your anger and frustration for everything because I am doing what you tell us to do....we will be traveling to Mexico, Costa Rica and Key West for 3 weeks each this year, along with going back to visit my family in Carlsbad, CA 5 times this year.

All I wanted from your was your scientific reason not a flipped response as to why I was jumping from the frying pan into the fire by moving out of 5G hell into:
    Low Population Density- Park City, UT 25,000 people
    Live 35 Miles from any 5G and only 4 cell towers within 4 miles
    Altitude 7,000 Ft

Park City may only be a stopping area as we are going to build a skoolie bus with Annie's advice and travel. I feel that making the swift choice to remove my family from San Diego to anywhere else in the USA was a good choice based on your strong feelings about our 5G oven San Diego. Just so you know, my family has not missed a sunrise yet and our 12 year old son has taken all of us into CT within our 60 degree pool at 7am every morning this week. We protect our eyes with blue blockers and eat a ton of fish. Plus Annie had us add Icelandic water to help our bodies.

I hope your response back to me will be a more connected and caring tone since you said multiple times on the call that you love us and don't want us to waste time. You are are fearless leader and warrior and we want to follow someone who can show all sides to their soul. Wishing you a grounded week!

Kind Regards,

Julie

Attached Files:

Emma C, Nardia, Joe Fang and 3 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You'll all see why Jack was salty. April webinar reveals what is going on behind the door.

See ya JN.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

With your history Sunshine you cannot afford a lateral move. That is the key point. You must go for great and not just OK.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Park City is getting pounded from above. The towers and population density is not the key metric to follow there.

That is why.

Sorry about Sunday.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You will never be entirely comfortable in this life. This is the truth behind the champion - they are always fighting something. To do otherwise is to settle for mediocre. The Optimal champion refuses to settle in LIFE.

SunshineMama, Annie Dru and Anne V like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Julie, You are a very articulate woman and I am so proud of you for standing up for yourself and saying what you needed to say with love and kindness ...and a soup├žon of understanding!

I was not on the call [live Q&A] so I have no opinion - but I loved that you went to bat for yourself.

Jack once asked me, years go now, why are you [me] always so nice? .....

I really learned a big lesson that day .....I am nice - but - I need to not be a doormat and I need to stand up for myself and others when necessary.

From that day forward .....I say what I need to say, and I jettisoned people from my life who insisted on blocking my shine.

As women - we need to be very strong.....and you are a very worthwhile example of doing what you needed to do ...for you.

Emma C, Euteamo02, Alex97232 and 6 others like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

You have always taught us to really "see". That has been a very important message and I always try to live that message.

I applaud you for speaking to us from your heart - as hard as that was for you. You are setting an example for all of us to live every single day.,

Life is tough and wonderful and demanding and sometimes, excruciating .....and our time here is limited.

You have taught me to really live in the moment - no regrets.

All I can really do is send you a huge hug .....and live all the truths/lessons that you have taught us.

I promise to do better and try harder......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.