1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sunburnt? Too much sun exposure?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by John Smith, Jul 31, 2016.

1. John Smith

John Smith New Member

I live in Sydney and currently it is winter. Over whole of July I was outside quite a lot and for the whole day. I was exposing my skin directly to the sun for the whole day. I have now noticed that my skin has become extremely sunburnt and my skin is starting to peel off especially on my legs and it looks wrinkled. I feel like I am aging my skin. My parents are becoming concerned of this. It does not look attractive either. If I was outside for the whole day should I only be in direct sunlight for a few hours in the morning and late afternoon and be in the shade around the middle of the day? Or is it something else like not eating enough seafood?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

physiologic exposure...........Why is that so hard to understand? Watch the Wunsch video's on vimeo. Sometimes I wonder about people.