1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sunbed exposure and tiredness

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Jamie Ward, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward New Member

Ive noticed I start to feel sleepy/drowsy after about 8 mins on the bed. Is this because it's too much for my system or is autophagy being stimulated and I need some rest?

I found in the sun last summer all I wanted to do in the sun was lounge around and found it hard to work. Same issue?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is not a bad sign.....tells you your cells are acting like a dried sponge for the light.........

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sounds like you are going to do well in Mexico in 5 weeks.......

4. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

expected time to fall asleep ~10 minutes says sleep doctor...

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I fall asleep in like 30 seconds......all the time.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Heat shock proteins allow proteins to keep their 3D structure when the redox potential drops in water hydration shells of the proteins. Feeling sleepy is a good melatonin sign for lowering mt DNA heteroplasmy

SlamSlask, Pebbles and Alex97232 like this.