1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sun was the missing link

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Scott Hardin, Nov 20, 2018.

1. My neighbors in Atlanta think I’m crazy when I’m tanning at the pool in 45 degree weather on my lunch break. I never would have believed that 1) I wouldn’t feel cold in the slightest and 2) AM and afternoon sun exposure would cure my depression and even move my mood and outlook into the “annoyingly positive” direction.

I have a suntouch plus and a red light therapy box for the rainy, cloudy, barely above freezing days. I’ve also added black lighting to my home to supplement the lack of UV through the window, but nothing is the same as actual sunlight on my whole body.

BTW - If the forecast is sunny, I also wear tan through swim trunks as boxer shorts so I can strip down and get as close to naked as possible when the opportunity arises.

Ultimately though,the difference is so dramatic I think I’m going to move to a lower latitude.

2. drezy

drezy Gold

Great Scott!

I'm happy for you and your findings.

Who knew that minor changes considered bizarre by most people carry so much benefit.

Scott Hardin and Jude like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Small changes that lead to transformation = non-linear stimulus

Scott Hardin and drezy like this.
  4. JackieNewZealand

JackieNewZealand New Member

Thanks for posting. I've been finding the same results. Sun exposure over as much skin as possible, except I cover facial skin as don't want to look 90 too soon! Spent all morning at the beach in NZealand and my mood is off the charts positive. The winters here are cold and dark with short sunlight, so that will be the real test in another 6 months. Tell others of your findings because depression is such a horrible condition and so many more could be helped. Best to you.