1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sun Disciple's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sun Disciple, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

IMG_0091.JPG
    Breakfast, beach and sunrise cant beat that combo.... well ok if it was the ocean that would be tops.

caroline, Phosphene and Alex97232 like this.
  2. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

What a great idea. I have been so frustrated with my geography it didn't occur to me there could be some hidden spots to use as a shelter.

Thanks for the other links and feedback as well! Good luck with continuing your journey.

Sun Disciple likes this.
  3. Sun Disciple

Thanks! Ya deffinetly dont assume the enviroment is all good or all bad juist based on location. Get your meters out and measure you, might get a pleaseant surprise from time to time.

4. Sun Disciple

IMG_0957.JPG

Got Ice?

Pray fror sun!

I got my body weights worth too just barely fit in the chest freezer.
    Dude was like your havin a party then? I said ya party for one in the sun.
    Fournier effect here i come.

caroline likes this.
  5. Sun Disciple

IMG_0959.JPG

I just crushed every blog post of the major series from CT to reality all printed out and organized into folders to the left along with listening to all the webinars and QA from 2013 - present. Also pictured are the reccommended books Ive devoured so far. Im still waiting on Light shaping Life. Amazon wouldnt deliver to Canada so I had to order direct from the university press overseas. My head has been split right open... Thanks Jack!

drezy, Rela and Phosphene like this.
  6. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Your journals looks well progressive. Hope you doing well..

7. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Could you recommend me any device to coumt the EMF at my apartment please?

8. Sun Disciple

Im doin pretty good Thanks!. On day 17 of deep ct in the lake.... Powerful!

I can only recommend what im usin now cause thats all the experience I have with meters.
    For RF I got the acousticom 2 from http://www.slt.co/products/RFDetectors/Acousticom2.aspx they are in guelph.
    I got a alpha UHS 2 For low frequency magnetic fields. Its pricey but its super accurate and directional because of the 3 axis. you will actually be able to nail the source. I got it from http://www.slt.co/Products/EMFMeters/UHS2.aspx
    I got a stetzer dirty electricity meter for the wiring in the wall off amazon
    I made my own body voltage meter to check the electric fields from the walls as well with a off the shelf volt meter. googhle michael nuert build your own body voltage meter.

I have been super lazy on the journal tryin to cut down on screen time.

Mayuri likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
    upload_2018-3-14_11-48-13.png

10. Sun Disciple

11. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Well done mate. Nice!!