1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sun and the twins

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Danco3636, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

My wife, pregnant with the twins, once she gets up exposes the sun to her belly. And boy does it make the little ones active. Today got to just watch and stare at her tummy and you could see the movement all over. Fun just to watch the activity. ➖

Setting the circadian rhythm early on with some good am sun light.

caroline, cantweight, Jude and 3 others like this.
  2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

They are enjoying their wiggle room. Nice to hear you are enjoying this time. :thumbsup:

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

What a wonderful time for you and your wife!

Is your wife eating seafood?

4. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Congratulations on your babies! When are they due?

5. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

yes... not as much as me but yes weekly and with krill oil... that and grass-fed land meat, kelp and other sea greens. Her diet is pretty good and no real junk food cravings.
    She gets am sun daily and on her tummy, enjoys being in the water and uses Blue Blockers and night. We also upgraded our Magnetico to a 10g. Also uses a shielding blanket anytime she uses technology. We are trying to do our best to make it an Epi Pregnancy. LOL

6. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Thank You... Due date is 1-10-2016 but for the twins we are figuring Christmas Day or around that time - 36-38 weeks.

cantweight likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

shielding blanket? plugged in to an outlet?

what effects are you seeing?

They scare me......

JK just mentioned something about grounding sheets ......somewhere......

8. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

No grounding sheets or pads and nothing that plugs into an outlet.
    She does get outside at times barefoot for grounding.
    But the blankets are an EMF blocking blanket she drapes over her tummy.

Also lots of water some of which I structure with vortex and magnets. And spring water & Pellegrino.

Of course no wifi and technology at night.

caroline likes this.