1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sun and Skin

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Tfreeman, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I temporarily misplaced my daytime blockers so used an old pair of sunglasses instead for a bike ride in NYC recently. Have to have some eye protection on as trucks and construction will throw blinding particulates in your eyes otherwise. The psychological effect was immediate in a very depressing way. I felt physically uneasy after about 45 minutes in as well.

About a decade ago before I knew anything about light, being at the farmer's market noticing how vibrant the farmers were without sunglasses in the early morning unlike myself hiding behind sunglasses I had an epiphany then I was being deprived. Of course when you're conditioned to being sick much of your life you have no idea how good it feels to be free from those chains until after you get them off.

John Schumacher likes this.