1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sun and Skin

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Tfreeman, Jan 4, 2020.

1. @drezy, Have you tried standing on a vibration plate? I use one that oscillates about 30 hertz. It moves all the lymphatic fluids. I've also added the X3 Bar workout to the vibration plate -> amazing gains to strength. Are you familiar with Dr. Doug McGuff's work? -> "Boby by Science". Quantized daily therapy: light, vibrational frequencies including pulsating magnetic, DC current (immersion is cold moving water), meditative breath work.

See you at the top,
    Grandpa John

2. @caroline - I've enjoyed various blends some as simple as just espon salts. I prefer to try to up regulate my DC current during cold therapy so I've put a "clean" ground in the water.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  3. drezy

drezy New Member

I like the moving cold water idea.

Since you encourage positive dialog I'll dispense with any kind of diatribe about standing on anything run by a nearby electric motor, I'm going to drop some more trivia I never have about me and how I developed my approach(hint- it wasn't the smart or easy way).

I worked for over a decade seated right next to equipment that could supply up to 500 Amps of instantaneous current to technology under development. Typically the equipment was right about at chin level 2 feet from my face as I operated it 4-8 hours a day. About a decade in I got diagnosed with a fast growing but only later to find out pre-cancerous growth on the side of my head. Phewww. Very soon after I went and got a big old "estate plan" written up. Even the lawyer I went to at the time indicated that his services were a little much for me(aka I went to the most polished legal district). The incident wasn't like looking death in the eye heroically or anything near that. It was just a clear contemplation of an end with a one year old at home.

Can I draw a direct and damning correlation in my situation? - Nope
    Could I be barraged with so many studies I'd just withdraw from any debate over it? - Sure
    Do I still have a gut feel? - yep
    Do I think a 60/120Hz alternating field at the feet is as bad? - Probably not
    Would you see me on any plate versus extra walking, jumping jacks, or my favorite Turkish Get Ups? - Nah

Measure that stuff before you stepson up John.

Dan

JanSz and John Schumacher like this.
  4. Thank you - Dan!
    Question: Do you know a good meter for 60 & 120Hz measurements? I've got a Greenwave Broadband EMI Meter for dirty electricity. With this current meter, the vibration plate shows up "clean".
    I'm not schooled in IEEE; however, I have purchased a whole house 60/120Hz power conditioner which controls the sine wave within "safe" conditions.
    It turns out my house's alternating current is pretty "clean" at each outlet.

Have you been able to turn around the pre-cancerous growth?

John

5. drezy

drezy New Member

It seems like after it was ripped out of my face we've had an amicable and silent separation since.

Would you like some help with meters?

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. Nice - I'm glad there are no lasting relationships with it.

So - I've got a couple of meters: The Greenwave Broadband EMI for 60/120Hz dirty electricity and a "Safe &n Sound Pro" 650 MHz to 10 GHz meter by Safe Living www.slt.co for testing new hikes, etc. I've had an EMF professional assessment done on the inside and outside of my house which came up pretty "clean". So if we (my wife & I) stay in my backyard and house, we're "safe". I would love to find a location to live that is "better", but where? Mapping out a clean EMF location where the sun is 50 degrees over head (or better) most of the year, seems beyond my reach - that is the finances to conduct these studies. I'm not complaining; but typically, we (my wife & I) are able to budget going out to lunch twice a year. Dr. Jack Kruse lives on a different financial class and I'm happy for him.

For me, improvement is not a matter of self-discipline nor a lack of will to do the unpleasant.

John

7. Saichi

Saichi New Member

John, what are your living and sleep RF exposures?

8. crix

crix Gold

In a way, being on a budget can help one become a better mitochondriac, as this constraint forces the mind to find innovative solutions.

https://www.inc.com/julian-hayes-ii...rilliant-rule-about-power-of-constraints.html

9. On the home front, we live within an EMF "clean" zone. We only turn on the wifi if someone comes over and needs access. Cat5 to the rooms, cell phone reception sucks. I do get a little nnEMF from a neighbor; but we sleep between EMF shielding sheets and canopy. I've tried turning off the power to the bed rooms, but have not noticed any difference. But that being said, I have never noticed a difference to most any improvement I've made. I've been practicing this "health thing" for five decades.

Thank you for asking,
    John

10. Thank you - @crix

Dr. Seuss book Oh, The Places You'll Go! -> brings tears to my eyes.
    That came to me at a time when I was out of work for five months, living on savings, raising three daughters, very hard times...
    Working within, believing the best, never giving up. I have over come!
    I invite you to read my journey - https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/granpa-johns-optimal-journal.23952/

Grandpa John

crix likes this.
  11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You have a very good meter, can you tell us what your actual readings are?

12. @Saichi - A EMF reading report: most rooms in the house are from 0.9 to 1.47 uW/m2; the master bedroom is 1.24 to 4.57; under the sheets 0.6 to 1.36; the backyard is 5.5 to 6.51.

13. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Congratulations, you're at the top of the bell curve. Amazing you can be so close to Sacramento and have such relatively low background levels.

What I don't understand though is if your bedroom's under 5, how with a canopy over your bed the levels are ever over 0.3 under your sheets?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  14. Good question - Don't know.

15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Is your bedroom on the second floor or if on the ground floor is the foundation and/or property higher than your neighbors?

16. Master bedroom is upstairs.

Saichi likes this.
  17. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Thanks John, no I don't seem to burn, a bit pink sometimes but goes away very quickly

18. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

I've got a mini trampoline/rebounder I believe it's good for Lymphatic circulation

John Schumacher and drezy like this.
  19. It turns out - gently giving yourself some jarring -> sending vibration up thru the body is good for us. This is why a daily constitutional (a walk in nature), while in conversation with another, allowing your peripheral vision take in as much detail as possible, will increase your intelligence.

If you study lymphatic message, it's so gentle, movements are slow, very specific, however, very effective - often used with pregnancy. It can be safely employed between chemotherapy treatments.

The power in gentle strength... kindness
    Grandpa John

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Emerging research is illuminating the dark side of wearing sunshades. Sunglasses trick the brain by changing the solar frequency spectrum the eye senses into thinking it’s dark and prevent it from producing a hormone (melanin) that protects against sunburn, according to new research.
    Sunglasses block UV light from entering the pineal gland through the optic nerves in the eyes via the central retinal pathway I spoke about in my Vermont 2017 talk.
    This prevents the brain from sending the signal to the pituitary gland to produce melanin, the pigment that tans the skin and protects it from burning. Excess Vitamin A in the blood also causes a reduction of melanin and lowers its photochemical abilities. This is why blue light and melanopsin dysfunction have been linked to many cancers. This was initially covered in ophthalmologist Fritz Hollwich's work from the 1940s as well. Also covered by Ott and Albert Schweitzer as seen below. https:. //www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15301160

MisterT, Tfreeman, Alex97232 and 3 others like this.