1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

sulfated Vitamin D3 is your major calcium channel blocker.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 21, 2014.

1. BTA

BTA New Member

Just use a french press with RO Water. Cooking on an electric stove alters the food. Best to cook on an open flame. Back to living like the Amish lol

Danco3636 and Penny like this.
  2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Josh, I'm not sure what you mean about not being able to handle the electron flow of grounding before getting some sun, but tensegrity would be a good answer. Stretching and massaging your collagen should help. I've been using that solution at various times. It seems to provide energy for various tasks, including falling back asleep.

I now make it a habit to energize my collagen in the morning.

shah78 and Josh like this.
  3. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Well its official. All my colleagues think i'm bat-shit crazy. I went to Indiana to get a pair of blue light filtering contacts at this clinic
    http://www.achromatopsia.info/red-contact-lenses/. Needed something to wear indoors because im under shitty flourescent lights all day. They can make them pretty inconspicuous and natural looking but mine came out a fairly dark brown (gonna send em back and get the colour tweaked). It was pretty obvious though as I naturally have blue eyes and a lot of people were asking what was up with my eyes. Figured I could pull it off without anyone noticing but no...everyone is hearing about how blue light now. Thinking this went down like this for a reason.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Josh - we have been entertaining your ramblings for quite some time now ..... wouldn't have it any other way ...lol

nicld likes this.
  5. Josh

Josh Gold

Sorting out the practical pieces of it my silly life....morning=more photons and less magnetism perhaps? Still mulling it over....

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nice post a pic of them in.

7. shah78

shah78 Gold

I like this theory. I never have a bad reaction to the sun at the beach, but I sometimes have a "Josh" reaction to the sun at the pool/deck. I attributed this difference to the fact that I was standing in the Gulf of Mexico. But wait., my standing in the Gulf always involves yoga and squatting. Maybe a good percentage of the Gulf effect is an "energizing of the collagen". This week's experiment:stretch at the pool/deck. THANKS

8. Josh

Josh Gold

9. i am sure despite pollacks work on the exact bands that increase EZs, the native form is that which contains the whole spectrum in differing values throughout the day

circadian biology wins again and humans, whilst smart enough to descipher ways in which to exploit nature's quirks, cannot ever come close to the magic of the real thing

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sulfur is the fundamental basics of methylation defects. This is why I dont talk methylation. IT is the wrong scale for you to fundamentally understand it. You got to go smaller to the atoms.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nature's quarks........dont add up mass wise. Pun intended. The missing mass is made up by energy. Don't believe it? Look it up. I told NeilBB in NOLA that this quirk of protons was a big deal for life. This is the energy that mitochondria can emit because they are a biologic nuclear reactor.

Jonathin and Josh like this.
  12. Josh

Josh Gold

13. Josh

Josh Gold

14. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I don't understand Quantum Chromodynamics at all :confused: -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_chromodynamics

The current theory thinks that this mass conundrum is resolved by gluon-mediated kinetic energy. But this is a strong force interaction, which is thought to be independent of the electromagnetic force.

How does the rest of life then make use of this strong-force mediated energy? There must be something to bridge the distance limitation of the strong force to enable information transfer between the inside and outside of a proton's nucleus.

Relatedly, I've never taken the idea off my mind, that gravity is an emergent force of EMF.

Recently, I found this page -- http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.i...ic_strong_force_with_magnetism_and_gravit.htm

The author is Chaim Henry Tejman, and he claims that there is an "electro strong force" (not mentioned in any contemporary theory of everything). He claims that what seems to be an anti-clockwise rotation of this fundamental force creates a double 3D semi-loop structure:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

He then claims that one semi-loop is an electric semi-loop and one magnetic semi-loop (these 2 forces always exist together). He claims that this quantum vortex creates what we observe as 4 seemingly different forces.

The writing on the page is horrible, and since I'm not well versed in the math, I can't tell if this is bullshit. Sounds interesting though, so I'd love to hear your thoughts.

15. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Here they are before and after. I don't think they look that bad. Maybe a little dark? Gonna see if they can modify them to make them a little less dark. Its tough to see but a couple people said my pupils were pretty dilated

Attached Files:

Inger likes this.
  16. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Clayton, they do look a little like your eyes are dilated but who cares? You're wearing them to deal with the lighting in your work environment, right?

I am very interested in your feedback on these. Please post your N1 with these.

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

You look like Paleo Josh!!!!!

18. Clayton

Clayton New Member

We're beard brothers

fitness@home likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator