1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

sulfated Vitamin D3 is your major calcium channel blocker.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think you are completely wrong...........We always have control over what we allow. You need to see that power in you to make the tough changes for you first and then your family. As a mom you are your children's leader. You must seek opportunities to show you care when you mentor you kids or others. A coach is a person who tells you what you don't want to hear, who has you visualize what you don't want to see, so you can become who you have always known you could be. We need to show people the vitality they contain so they can actualize it. We should strive to help them converting dreams into goals and goals into success. People don’t need you to fix them, they are not broken, just serve them where they are now. You need to reflect on that.

2. bacon lover

bacon lover New Member

Fantastic blog as always! I feel like a million dollars following your ideas big thanks for that. Would someone with a 677 mthfr snp make sulfated D3 with a vitamin D topical cream? Or still not optimal.

nicld likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

snps are really a creation of functional medicine docs labs.........you navigate around most of them unless you have multiple sets that are homozygous.

4. Penny

Penny New Member

Jack, were you channeling my children in this blog? and all their vidiot friends? And none of them are making hormones - the girls have PCOS, the boys, well zinc only helps so much in *that* dept... I was blown away by Tens 7... in fact, there I was, 2 days ago wondering why people get skin cancer - I mean, how does the voltage go low in skin? I can understand Steve Jobs, being a fruitarian, his pancreas probably wasn't sporting the max amt of electron... and Tens 7 answered it... everyone is indoors in the morning looking at a blue screen...

I have a friend who walks the beach for 2 hours from 8:30-10:30... she dropped tons of weight and looked 20 years younger... I will be adding this fantastic advice to my "healing program"...

I would also advocate Epsom Salt foot soaks for the planet at this point... and now I know the connection between my kid's low sulfate status (the desulfobrio bacteria can also play a part in that) and his staring at the blue screen for hours on end...

His friend with the Raynaud's is actually doing sprints now... 2 weeks ago he couldn't even stand up for more than 2 minutes... seafood, outside morning sun, a few pylori bug bombs, a few antihypoxia adaptogens and lots of water... it's funny, he can't hold his water either - you can't believe how much seafood we are now eating... thanks Doc, awesome blog!

fitness@home likes this.
  5. Penny

Penny New Member

That is so true! For us, healing happened when the urease producers were eradicated... I did have some light methylation supports in place, but they did nothing for energy - the Epsom Salts were also huge for us as was the rodiola...

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

advocate Mg SO4 baths for your entire body not just your feet. I told people that here 4 yrs ago.

rlee314, BTA and nicld like this.
  7. Josh

Josh Gold

It would seem that anything we put on the skin, washing, different types of fabrics will affect the IR/UV/Visible light mix that enters our skin and is processed in the dermis into Vit D, etc.. In the past you have emphasized the importance of DHEA for protection from UV. Low DHEA must also be a significant issue in this mix?

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  8. Josh

Josh Gold

Thinking of rereading "The Magic Mountain" to see how the TB Sanitariums were run in the Alps....

9. nicld

nicld Gold

^^^^Who is the author of that one? My favorite books are historical fiction and see how beliefs of health were. This sounds like something I would be interested in.

10. shah78

shah78 Gold

Thomas Mann

11. Josh

Josh Gold

Our boy Hans and company....at another pregnant moment in history...

12. nicld

nicld Gold

13. nicld

nicld Gold

So I have a coworker who just went to see a women’s health doctor place and just had her follow up to the labs today. She has some PCOS, rosecia and is overweight with the majority of it being around her belly. They told her she was low in HDL and Vitamin D and gave her a prescription for Vitamin D and said that all of her other labs were within range. I told her that being within range and optimal are two different things. Also said that I just read a blog that said that taking Vitamin D is not the same as getting it from the sun and they don’t work the same way. I really did not want to get into it any further since I can tell that she was not too receptive to hearing what I had to say versus what a doctor was telling her. Maybe someday she will get it.

Pretty sure that where she is living and working is a MAJOR issue. Granted she lives in the country on 40 acres but you walk out the front door and there is a cell phone tower across the road. I would love to live with the privacy she has but you never ever ever get me to move right across the road from a cell tower. Her desk is also right in front of our IT room and her office in the other plant is just up from the IT room.

Trying to spread the word, trying.

14. BTA

BTA New Member

why are MgSO4 baths so helpful? They dissipate excessive harmful electrical charge. Something I learned from Dave Stetzer.

15. nicld

nicld Gold

^^^I forgot my MgSO4 in last night's CT :mad::mad::mad:

16. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I'm fond of saying:

You can't work hard to get lucky.
    You get lucky to work hard.
    Chance (or some higher convergent power) has blessed the lucky ones here with knowledge. With that knowledge, you can look for the opportunities in your life whereby you can create change.

Most people aren't so lucky, and yup, those people face the downward spiral.

Do we need to down artificial Ca+ channel blockers? Don't know, that's your choice. At least I can take comfort that fate has put me in the position to actually be able to make that choice :)

17. kovita

kovita Gold

I
    well said, Yew! I am nowhere near to giving up. I appreciate you and JK cheered me up this way! Hugs!

18. Josh

Josh Gold

I am having this intuition shall we say that if I am not charged up with enough high energy photons, I cannot handle the electron flow from the Earth when I ground. It seems as though I need 20-30 minutes of morning sun to charge me up before I can ground in the sun. It does not seem to work to just start grounding in the sun. It is as if something in my dilapidated system short circuits. Redlight intranasal and or IR Sauna does not seem to substitute the sun while not grounded preceding grounding. This leads me to believe that it is the UV and or visible light that I need to charge something in my system to handle more electrons flowing through. Any help thinking with this would be appreciated. Perhaps I am just crazy with my gates stuck as usual....o_O

Clayton and nicld like this.
  19. Josh

Josh Gold

Well I took some thinking supplementation in the form of an inverted pot of coffee on the inversion table....Lo and behold....how about this...In the morning and probably all day for many people, our collagen is uncondensed to the point where we do not have enough charged surface to structure our water and create the superconducting electron flow through the body. At least for me, I need to condense the collagen and structure my water before I can handle additional electron flow from the Earth. The IR should do this alone perhaps, but so far I see the effect only with sunlight that both feels warm on the body and bright to the eye. It may be that I underestimate the power of the sun at the IR level even when it does not feel as intense as say a warmer IR sauna? No doubt...in the afternoon, I seem to be able to ground without the same issue reinforcing the collagen condensation hypothesis....thanks for entertaining my ramblings....uncondensed collagen is a big deal as Jack has highlighted with regrd to injuries in professional athletes, etc.......:confused:

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  20. Penny

Penny New Member

Yeah, I was wondering what a pot of percolated coffee must be doing to my water structure... and actually I was thinking distilling the water must also be horrible...

But I've just had a few glasses of Malbec, so not actually thinking at the moment... :)

nicld likes this.