1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

sulfated Vitamin D3 is your major calcium channel blocker.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

rlee314, Inger, Clayton and 1 other person like this.
  2. Josh

Josh Gold

Pdf workaround with active links....

Optimalbound, nonchalant and Shijin13 like this.
  3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

@Josh for the IT Win.

4. Josh

Josh Gold

Would the metal content of hair say something about the individual"s use of it as an antenna and a way to receive IR and UV as well as other frequencies/information. Would this not be altered in altered COE's? The COE's would affect this more than the metals in the system/environment. Perhaps the same for all ciliary and cilia-associated proteins throughout the body? Does body hair participate in the sulfate, nitrate and Vit D dance?

nonchalant and fitness@home like this.
  5. Josh

Josh Gold

The summer sun in AZ was too strong for me. Since the solistice, I am craving the morning sun and can spend hours in it. It seemed as though I needed to work up to it over a week or so. Could this be my body preparing for winter in these COE's with epithelial-derived Vit D and eNOS from the sun at the right time of year? I have not been taking oral D this year and will test in a few weeks.

6. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

7. nicld

nicld Gold

What is a normal calcium level?

8. Josh

Josh Gold

And what about Calreticulin?

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When it binds to calcium it becomes inactive. This further breaks down ubiquination.

11. BTA

BTA New Member

How would you explain PTH lab test level came back at 0 but Ca+ levels were normal? MRI of Parathyroid was normal. :confused:

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The environment. The blog said when you get unusual responses and you re draw them......you can bet your environment is the problem. It no longer uncommon.

13. testing someone who is on 1,000 IU/twice a day of vitamin D, i assume it is best to tell them to go off it for a week first?

i havent had time to read the blog yet so apologies if it is spoken of in there

i ask because her doc is missing major things, i need to be able to confirm and write him letter
    she has marked calcific tendinosis in bilat achilles and L shoulder
    Fibromyalgia, is on antidepressants etc etc
    major mis-management, she is taking magnesium and BP medn too, its a no brainer but i wanna get a true baseline of her environment...

14. Ca2+ efflux from non native eMF effect on VGCCs

BTA likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sounds like my clinic today.........13 diabetics........like a new record.

Clayton likes this.
  16. what do you reckon regarding going off supplement before testing?

17. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Good morning Doc,
    I wonder having read the dark circles thread would there be a benefit to applying an Epsom salt solution to the skin while sunbathing /taking Epsom Salt internally to increment sulfurated vitamin D or is there just no way to hack it from the outside. I have only skimmed the blg so far so please forgive if the question is half baked.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    rlee314 and fitness@home like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think yes........in a big way but I have a sense that we need to supply S to the system just like DHA to get the effect. IT is part of the topologic insulator that converts light to a new signal. DHA = light to electrical signal. S disperses two forms of light over our skins surface area cooling the blood below while abosrbing only the frequencies we need and reflecting the rest. When it is missing you are getting too much of the bad sunlight and this is where skin cancers come from. SO a lack of S is big issue in most skin diseases.

Lahelada and rlee314 like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes off the supplement Josh.

20. kovita

kovita Gold

just finished.To me this is one of the very pessimistic blogs. I said repeatedly, this place is so positive to me, because facts with terrible results are being laid but the same time solutions are being offered. i do not know, why this time it feels like there is no solution. We have no absolute control over EMF unless a big revolution happens or most of the population is gone. If I understood well, in the D3 sulfuration dance EMF is so big, that you can find yourself in a point of almost no/very bad return without having done anything wrong but being born and living nowadays. I find this very disturbing and as a mother of children almost desperate. I know a lot has been said here about Ca channel blockers, but do we really have to start swallowing these pills in order to fix what has been imposed on us by the times we were born to? Is there a future in front of us were it won@t be money what will fix you into your social status, but you genetic/epigenetic heritage will decide? I hope I am completely wrong here.