1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Suicide and kids.......the link is nnEMF from screens and devices.

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The metabolic link is easy to understand. All blue light and nnEMF cause increases in the AMPk pathways that raise glucose on the blood because Kreb's bicycle cannot be used when oxygen levels are lowered in cells. Blue light and nnEMF also cause lowered oxygen tensions in cells. UV laden full spectrum light is what increases oxygen tensions in the blood to be delivered to mitochondrial to inhibit ECT from cytochrome 2-4 to increase apoptotic efficiency.

Screen time is how kids begin a path to self-destruction parents.

It is your job to cut the risk. Nature is kids need........otherwise they'll be part of one of the myriad of self-created medical journey's we call mitochondrial diseases! https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...creentime-is-making-kids-moody-crazy-and-lazy

Jenelle likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Predatory capitalism begins with TECHNOLOGY spending which preys on kids to addict them to devices so they can be wallet biopsied their entire life until natural death or suicide. Too bad the guy did not go the last step. Let’s start with the obvious. Consider the plight of the average American. He has just $500 in emergency savings. Childbirth costs half of the median income — and healthcare the other half. Poof! There goes a year’s work. He’ll never retire or save. His life expectancy is shrinking. His towns and cities have become ghost towns. The ultra-rich live lives of luxury — while he wonders if his kids will die in a school shooting. Who can afford to do the difficult work of democracy, when just surviving is an ordeal? And so his democracy is collapsing, too.....https://eand.co/why-americas-latest-crisis-is-suicide-27b7432cc8b1

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you do not limit kids screen times they grow up to be low dopamine adults that have multiple addictions problems. Consider left wing chef Bourdain. He was a former boozer drug addict who was addicted to carbohydrates (Popeye's Mac and cheese according to Esquire) and there is some information on the net he may be involved in a sex scandal involving young people. nnEMF/blue lights cause non-linear effects. This means a small stimulus from a screen teleprompter, an iPhone can lead to massive changes in neurotransmitter function as a person gets older.

Anthony Bourdain's final act as a chef.
    Suicide Recipe
    Step 1: Completely divorce yourself from natural light-dark cycles.
    Step 2: Mix in nnEMF 24/7.
    Step 3: Lower dopamine with a pharmaceutical cocktail of mind-altering drugs.
    Step 4: Die by your own hand.

That is the progression of disordered thinking from our electromagnetic environment we've built. One celebrity ( or two: Spade) dies and people lose their crap, 22 veterans commit suicide every day and no one bats an eye. We have to do more to protect those being destroyed by nnEMF and blue light tied to their jobs. Parents you have to watch your kids like HAWKS.

How does this link to the suicide clusters in North Dakota or in airline pilots? So let us use an analogy to make a point about the modern world we are building on Earth now. Most cities are building out a 5G infrastructure. So it is coming. NYC and LA are two such cities. Two celebrities, who have homes in both OF THESE heavily populated cities killed themselves this week. Now many may not know this but North Dakota also has a suicide spike. This is a state that is unpopulated. So what are the links between two 5G cities and an unpopulated state to nnEMF and mitochondrial biology? ND is home of the shale industry of the US in the Bakken oil field. I believe that the cause of North Dakota's rising suicide rate, it is primarily the blue-light and nnEMF with shiftwork @ night, followed by geo-engineering of their skies, and the oil field's ability to conduction of electricity from wireless infrastructure to jump conduct to people lowering their ATPase spin rate. I want to go deeper now, the environment up in ND has some unique factors not considered by the medical professionals studying this suicide cluster. it is all happening on a geopathic stress zone (Bakken oil field) that dampens the Schumann resonance of 7.83 Hz that generates the alpha wave in the thalamus that couples this to the circadian mechanism from the magnetic dynamo of the Earth's core.........don't forget that. It is many thermodynamic factors all acting simultaneously to cause a slowing of the ATPase in the neocortex of the brain leading to poor thinking and thoughts of suicide. This is exactly why airline pilots have been going nuts on planes and now reporting massive increases of self-harming thoughts too. nnEMF is an unseen killer in many ways because light always operates in a nonlinear way.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-harm-study-germanwings-harvard-a7475046.html

Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

Might as well mention Bourdain's heroin addiction by name here too.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pilots, nurses, and doctors have always had light and jetlag related circadian dysregulation.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I love it when the truth manifests and shows a recovery using nature and when it shows a man in demise who embraced a jetsetting nightlife in blue light who told the world in Esquire he wore hoodies and went into Popeye's late at night to eat Mac and cheese and drink Dr. Pepper. ... Iggy's been at death's door more than once because he used to embrace Bourdain's lifestyle back in the day. Now he's self-healing... shrimp, sunrises, and meaningful relationships with people. His network of people who support him is helping him recover. this is one of the top six things in the best healers in my mitochondriac credo's. The answers are all here because on one side of the equation you can see how Iggy used them and you can see the other side with Bourdain and how it ended. This reminds me of the face of Janus. There is a lesson here. One loved the sun and the other one loved the blue lights of the TV at night. Now we see how it ends. Who will learn the lesson?

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Perspective time: 2018: Suicide = USA 10th leading cause of death. Brain injury/chemical imbalances, relationship problems or loss; substance misuse; physical health problems; genetic polymorphism, job problem, money, legal or housing stress, EMF exposures, nutritional void, a worldview without a meaning. In 1874 when the light bulb was invented suicide was so rare it was not even listed as a cause of death in the TOP 100. My how things have changed in 125 years. Thanks, Edison and Tesla. Note the amount of melatonin suppression each blub causes and maybe then you'll see why suicide is rising. The flicker effect cause PVN stress to max out in the human diencephalon to destroy the brainstem PVN and the adrenal cortex. People do not know the science of light well enough to know why people are killing themselves with human PROGRESS. Mitochondriacs do.

Alex97232 and Joyfun like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Scott said, "At the heart of the EMF issue are "shifted behaviors" and our value of nature. We have to be honest what we allow into our lives due to our behaviors, but also what's coming into our lives without our permission. If nnEMFs were visible to the naked eye, there would probably not be an EMF Warriors because the public would know what's up with their environments and demand Industry to change. Most people don't want to hear this about what they allow into their lives, because convenience with tech typically trumps a decision to get outside, get colder or feel some discomfort. Case in point: I've seen a lot of people complain when the thermostat is set to 66F vs. 68F.

Over the past 50 years, we've become a society of comfort-loving creatures, looking down into screens and stumbling on sidewalks to create a 2nd chin. In profound irony, many of us will prioritize our tech-time over our own families and friends that are there with us "in the moment." Neglect is a real thing, so when a child sees the role-model parent continually checking devices, the deeper and longer-term influences are typically ignored. The ways we manage our time is often wrapped up in this equation. Those people that setting aside a rough window of time when it is consumed are also defining the rough windows of time when real human interaction is consumed.

Those of us that are awake see it in front of us. Our modern behaviors can blend together all windows of the day. Unless we define the "off limits" times of a day and try to hold to them, our time can be easily mismanaged. On my personal list, the window after dusk is exactly this "off limits" time frame. I will brake that window if the importance is great enough, so it's more like a "guideline" rather than a military rule. Why post-dusk? Because it helps circadian rhythm and also helps us wind-down for the night and also share actual in-person conversations to bring more meaning back to life.

In our knowing that nature can heal, calm and slow down time for our lives, I also like to set aside windows of time for her as well and not blend technology into the mix while I'm in nature. This also allows a person to look inward and listen to one's mental chatter for thoughts, creativity and resolutions rather than focusing on something outside of us. If we are not making enough time for ourselves to self-reflect, it eventually catches up. The overuse of technology may be the greatest barrier we face today, even when we are doing it to spend time with the people we care about online. But if we are mindful to setup windows with nature and self-reflect, balance can be found.

Here is a test I've done in the past. Log the amount of time I spend in front of all screens in a day versus the time spent away from a screen. Does this look balanced? (Similarly, how much time indoors vs. outdoors, how many hours in closer proximity to magnetic/electric fields and RF/Microwaves vs. not). Now parents, do this for your kids. How many hours of screen time do they get vs. outdoor time? In 1978 for me as a kid, it was about 3 hours of outdoor time on average and about 2 hours of screen time (due to the TV).

About 20 years ago when my Electro-sensitivities were at their worst, I was spending about 14 hours of screen time per day (due to 10+ hours at work, then my behaviors with tech at home), about 1 hour of nature at best behind sunglasses and sunscreen. It all might be fine and well for a few weeks or months, but fast-forward these types of behaviors long enough, I expect problems to show up because I've lived it. I can only imagine what our ancestors from 1818 would think about our modern lives 200 years later."

Jenelle, Alex97232 and Joyfun like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Technology/blue light/nnEMF = low dopamine state = mood disorders = opiate crisis = suicide epidemic.

Alex97232 likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Blue light toxicity eventually on a chronic basis leads to a low dopamine state in the eye and skin because of the melanopsin Vitamin A link. Implications? It will lead to poor sleep and lowered brain stem dopamine creation from the aromatic amino acid tyrosine. Looks like I was correct about Parkinson disease beginning in the eye and then heading to the brainstem with long-term blue light exposure. Vermont 2017 wisdom here. Vermont 2018 takes it deeper. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laneur/article/PIIS1474-4422(18)30162-5/abstract

Alex97232 likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The dramatic increase in the use of cellular telephones has generated concern about possible negative effects of radiofrequency and microwave signals delivered to the brain. When cell phones are placed against the head it opens the blood-brain barrier to things that should not get in. Moreover, if you are afflicted with 4G and 5G electrosensitivity it also allows you to have a leaky brain and retinal barrier. This is usually associated with poor redox potentials in cells. People who are already ill will be afflicted by this. I fully expect this problem to show up in the cities with the first rollouts of 5G. Think NYC, Austin, LA, and Denver/Colorado Springs/Washington DC/ Vegas/ SF, San Diego. Be aware of it. Dr. Allan Frey, biophysicist, and engineering psychologist. His work has changed the scientific approach to the subject of radiation and made it an important topic for other scientists. What has he done? It is important to know what the blood-brain barrier (BBB) is. By definition, it is a highly selective semipermeable membrane (meaning it allows certain molecules or ions to pass through it by diffusion) barrier that separates the circulating blood from the brain. He found out that this kind of radiation could break the blood-brain barrier and harm the circulatory system. After long-term exposure, bacteria and toxins could enter the brain environment and affect the functioning of the nerve cells. Frey used a relatively simple method to describe his work.

The circulatory system of rats was injected with a fluorescent dye. As we know, the brain is protected from taking such substances due to the blood-brain barrier so it remained pink-grey while different organs were fluorescing. Then, animals were exposed to microwave radiation, after a few minutes the dye got through the barrier of the brain. It happened because even at low-frequency signals could open the protective barrier. Doctor Allan Frey’s studies were reported in the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences in 1975. That is how long we have known about it. Gadolinium deposition is another consequence of a blue-lit microwaved environment. https://appliedradiology.com/articles/an-overview-of-gadolinium-deposition-disease

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What should you pay attention to with illnesses and deaths related to 5G? See if they use biosensors........in life before death.

5G networks are now being connected to biosensors that will be put on your skin surfaces. given what I said in Vermont last weekend, how do you think these biosensors will affect the weak covalent melanopsin bond to retinol when the sensor is linked to connective tissues? What is the collateral damage between human biology and artificial intelligence? Can the connection to the cloud affect biology? I think so because none of the sensors are rectified. This means quantum computing based in the cloud could reprogram cells. Can you imagine if you do this above a tattoo? The digital “nervous system” for machines connected via the IOT in the field could lead to massive biologic damage. The biology of melanopsin now makes this PLAUSIBLE. 5G is expected to support trillions of sensors––but none of them have been proven safe with cells. What might the cost be to human, animal, and plant health?

[​IMG]

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Society needs to push back the start of the work day and school day to allow us to watch the sunrise and eat our biggest meal of the day. Bankers hours would work. Children’s and Teens’ Suicides Related to the School Calendar - Foundation for Economic Education https://t.co/BZYN0wrn2t

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator