1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Suggestions on low EMF places to stay in Cancun / Playa?

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by scottyc, Dec 26, 2018.

1. scottyc

scottyc New Member

Would like to take a quick trip down there next month.

Last time I was down there noticed a lot of the hotels on the beach had cell towers on top :(.

Would also prefer something more spread out as opposed to high rise for same reasons.

Any suggestions?

2. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

PDC has approx 7-8x stronger magnetic field... as such EMF and blue light do not have the same effect on your cells. Don't worry too much about it, and spend plenty of time at the beach.

recoen likes this.
  3. scottyc

scottyc New Member

Thanks. Do you know - does that extend up to Cancun?

4. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

Yes it does. This magnetic effect is due to the Chicxulub crater... I believe Jack has spoken about this in Facebook posts before.

Cheryl. likes this.
  5. scottyc

scottyc New Member

That's interesting, because according to Wikipedia that crater is estimated to be 150km in diameter, but Chixculub is about 300km from Cancun.

How can it possibly affect Cancun?

6. Cheryl.

Cheryl. Grasshopper

Rent a car and go to Akumal bay beach -close enough to Cancun
    We stayed in a bungalow on the beach and the water is really calm for scuba diving and snorkeling!

7. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you need an avatar pic uploaded ASAP. FORUM rule. Last warning scottyc

9. shah78

shah78 Gold

come visit me on isla mujres. i just cured my 10th "allopathic diagnosable" " disease" this december(SAD). the key is "water time". isla has the stillest water in the yucatan. my recovery has one main axis/curve . x variable is time in water. my y variable is decrease in heteroplasmy. its that simple. TIME IN WATER. beach time is not enough.

10. shah78

shah78 Gold

beach time is a "vacation". water time is the "cure"..... your choice!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Nice, Shah. Stillest water?

shah78 likes this.