1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Suggestions for EMR-TEK Firewave

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Tfreeman, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm currently living in central New York. So UV light on the body is starting to dwindle. My eyes are getting plenty of sunlight - mostly infrared and visible, but I decided to buy an emr-tek Firewave to compensate for what the NY country winter brings. As far as nnEMF goes, this is the best environment I’ve probably ever been in.

I’m not sure when/where to use this device. How many hours and what times of day do you think I should be using it?
    I’m currently healing from a chronic illness of chronic inflammatory response syndrome, biotoxicity & neurotoxicity, mycotoxin toxicity, and mast cell activation syndrome.

Thanks for any information, all!

Taylor

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Nov 5, 2021 (So two days ago)

Somewhere here @Jack Kruse is discussing red light healing broken bones ( and eyes by mistake).
    >>>>Conclussion, likely it is ok to look at that red light.
    Time and distance were not discussed, but the guy got keys to the room where Jack has his very big red light and was able to use it anytime.
    >>>>>>Suggestion, lots of time (but what that means to someone who owns the light and have it next to her/him, I do not know.

I had a bad experience with (old red light) I had.
    My light likely has a flicker, and that may be the key problem.
    This light
    https://www.amazon.com/Growstar-300W-UFO-Hydroponics-Enhancement/dp/B07GGN1K1K/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=Growstar+300W+UFO+All+Deep+Red+LED+Grow+Light,660nm+Full+Red+Spectrum+for+Indoor+&+Greenhouse+Hydroponics+Plants+Bloom+Flowering+Booster+and+Fruiting,Growing+Spectrum+Enhancement&qid=1552403823&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr0
    --------------------------
    Lights with flicker---use 110v power directly, AC (Alternate Current)
    Lights without flicker have a rectifier (possibly also capacitor) that creates DC (Direct Current), with least or at least minimized pulsation)
    -------------------
    Since my bad experience, I stopped using that light and got a small EMR light that is located over my head at my desk.

I also have (still in the mail) medium size EMR coming that I plan on using during my daily 16 minutes Red Sperti sessions.

//////////////////////////
    Please share your experience with your lite. Post time, frequency of use, distance to the light.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  3. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

So I’ve been using the Emr-tek Firewave for about a week. Sitting in front of it makes me feel like I’m sitting on the beach at sunrise, without the warmth. There is a day/night switch, only using the COB switch during the day is recommended.

I’d say the Firewave so far has boosted my mood, depression, and anxiety slightly, and I feel more good things are to come from using it.

I use it first thing in the morning with most switches on, in the afternoon when the sun has set, and then at night at a night light without the COB turned on (as recommended).

I guess the only thing that I’m missing now during a NY/fall winter is much UV light, but maybe that is ok as our ancestors did the same?

Anne V likes this.
  4. Anne V

Anne V Silver

would you, could you use the red sperti in addition ?

5. what I do:

upload_2021-11-24_7-49-21.jpeg

ND Hauf likes this.
  6. For me, it is important to respect the light cycles locally. I only use artificial light if it is bright outside. Preferably in the middle of the day. Using such artificial light after dark affects my sleep. I also notice that artificial light is not optimal. I miss the sun a lot at this time of year. I live at 59 degrees latitude. Kids and wife act as an anchor in my life. I love them, they need me. I hope it will be easier to travel soon.

caroline and ND Hauf like this.