1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sue-UK Journal 2018

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sue-UK, May 26, 2018.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Hi Inger

Yes that's pretty well what I do. Sunrise isn't until nearly 8 a.m. with sunset at around 4 p.m. At the moment 9 p.m. is usually my latest getting into complete darkness, but usually any time after 8. It was in an Alexander Wunsch video that he said he thought we needed more than 8 hours darkness at night to regenerate, and my sleep is better in winter than in summer, when we have 16 hour days. I think you've got the Why We Sleep book by Matthew Walker? (Think it was with a picture of the cat?). Something I think is missing from the book is the seasonal changes in darkness and sleep length. I've found I need the longer sleep in winter to make up for the shorter number of hours sleep availability in terms of day length in mid summer. :)

Cheryl. likes this.
  2. Cheryl.

Cheryl. Grasshopper

Dr. Burton Berkson can regenerate livers! Alpha lipoic acid. I love his work.

3. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes I have the "Why we sleep" book it is great! But I cant recall there was anything about seasonality in there. I so agree it is important though. I guess further south it is not an issue but up here in the north where we live, I guess it is! Because if you do not use artificial lights, how can you stay awake for long in the evening? You just get sooo tired! I sleep way more in winter too, and it feels so right to do it.
    In summer I sleep about 7-8 hours, and in winter around 8,5-9.. sometimes even 10..lol.

I guess I can sleep quite great and long in summer too because my work is very exhausting and often long days, so I guess my body needs quite some sleep to recharge. But in winter I am a real sleeping Queen.

I try to keep my eyes open as long as it gets but latest 9 PM it is out.... I MUST go to bed I just get soooo tired.huh :)

Sue-UK likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is a post where Jack talks about him taking 1600mg NAC/day

My Spectracell Micronutrient Analysis
    made me do 2000mg/day

Cheryl. likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You are right.
    My way of dealing with this problem is:

frequent testing
    sticking with only one supplemental product per type.

Assuming that there is some amount of the stuff that is promissed by label
    I hope to arrive at my required dose after some time.

I am sure there are more problems, but I can't fight all the dragons.

Sun does not have all frequencies that it should (chemtrails)
    Food does not have all the nutrients that it should.
    Chicken looks like chicken but is really a fish
    Salmon looks like salmon but it is a garbage that it ate.
    Bacon is not a bacon it is more like a corn it ate
    Wheat would have been not so bad to eat but it is really Roundup
    How steak can be god when cow ate meat.
    etc
    etc

Cheryl. likes this.
  6. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

any blood test that checks the levels of vitamins, minerals ect… is completely useless. The only method that could come close would be to undergo a liver biopsy & have that sample tested.

Cheryl. and JanSz like this.
  7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

recoen and drezy like this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

Every time someone points to a blog I feel like saying "That's my favorite blog!"

I worked on semiconductors for 20 years (28 if you count since high-school electronics class). Even though Becker's work had long since been done I never heard of semiconductors in the human body until I waltzed in here.

From materials to information bandwidth it's looking like nature is still untouchable compared to our developments.

9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

It was the bone and connective tissue in the provisional database for silicon content of foods in the UK, that caught my attention. Its almost as if its not really about the food unless its also about the water IYKWIM. It was the tap water that jumped out at me. The 0.02 mg/100g for Wales UK tap water versus 7.23 per half litre of Volvic. Then there's the aluminium added to tap water ….., and where it is on the periodic table, time 21. So https://www.hippocraticpost.com/nursing/why-everyone-should-drink-silicon-rich-mineral-water/ is interesting, especially the mention of AD.

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I've also watched the 2 longer videos with Chris Exley that are part of the LiveAware Expo 2017. What's interesting is that the UK has no high silicon spring water naturally, so beers may have had an important function …. I may swap my red wine for Guinesss…:rofl: But it does seem an easy hack of using a readily available silicon rich water like Volvic to reduce aluminium load. DD's bone and connective tissue health is in trouble after living like a mole to get her degree and masters in cities I wouldn't live in …. Instead of going the DDW route I've got her doing the am sunlight etc, volvic hack, and booked her on a flight to the sun at the end of next week. :)

11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

In a video by the Institute of Better Bone Health it mentions two epidemiological studies that showed increased bone mineral density in men and premenopausal women with a silicon intake of >40mg/day, but that no post menopausal women achieved >40 mg/day, (average 18 mg/day).

Reality 8 -
    "Women are designed to be more sensitive to the environment so they can pass vital information about the environment to their germ cells and future offspring to set their epigenetic programs. This implies they are more sensitive to native EMF’s by having lower levels of myelination in their CNS/PNS. This means that women during their fertility spurt in life are aging faster, and time on a relative basis, time is actually sped up for them. Is menopause a way to recapture this lost time?"

In terms of semi conduction, I want to rule in or out any connection between silicon and menopause, and the impact of modern aluminium toxicity on a menopausal woman's ability to recapture lost time……………..:confused: I'm stuck - don't suppose Reality 8, how women gain time at menopause is a favourite? :p

Phosphene, Marko Pollo and drezy like this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Report on my volvic hack, 1.5 litres a day. Within 2 days I got spots on my temples and down both sides of my neck. A search on you tube found this . I've not used conventional antiperspirants for 20 years, but it was interesting to have an explanation of my detox reaction. Got DD to watch it. Result. :D

Phosphene likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

So my older notes, from past drezy that is obviously not as sophisticated as current drezy, is that one of the big boosts you should expect over a man is that you should be getting a nice myelination bonus. I have "men vs women PD numbers" underlined.

I would not limit myself to thinking about silicon as the primary semiconduction substrate just because thats where Shockley had to start.

As with all tox/detox rev that redox and use all channels available.

Phosphene and recoen like this.
  14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

This is bugging me … if no post menopausal women achieved >40 mg/day, then they presumably couldn't compare bone density between >40 mg/day post menopausal women and <40 mg/day. But as there was a group who before menopause were in the >40mg/day range, what is it about menopause that might make a woman drop her intake? :confused:

15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Update on my volvic hack. Had to increase the amount as going down with a cold, but its a weird one. Every time I feel shit and as if my neck lymph glands are also swelling, 12 oz of Volvic knocked back, and twenty minutes later I feel better. Not an intentional detox before redox but rolling with it …. Ordered some Acilis water at 52 silica, compared to volvic 32. The sulfate difference will be interesting … 22.1 for Acilis versus 9 for volvic. Still on time 21.

16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

DD gets some improvement in mood and joint pain, I get spots like a teenager and the snots … :rolleyes: :rofl: But her early signs are good, and she had some improvement before leaving for the Canaries at the weekend. I was hoping that any reduction in aluminium before she went would have made her less vulnerable to the emfs of the journey. I think her recognising her improvement was important. She's chasing the sunrise, no sunglasses or sunscreen etc, getting in the sea.. and she's found a source of 30mg/L silica water.
    The silicon and aluminium toxicity section of this paper's reference to fish is interesting, given how we carry our aquatic environment within us. I did wonder about the mucous production, whether in throwing off aluminium from tissues it was getting caught up in tissue related to my "inner fish" . :rofl:

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Spots and snots has passed. :cool: Nails on my right hand now in better condition than my left … hmm... Started my Acilis today. Quite a good podcast with Chris Exley here http://www.holistic-health-masterclass.com/podcast/aluminum-autism-alzheimers-disease/ . From 1.13.40 is an explanation of the water taking out aluminium, and why whatever other benefits they have, things like the silicon in horsetail don't reduce the body burden of aluminium.

Added this link so I don't lose it. https://www.researchgate.net/scientific-contributions/39683428_Christopher_Exley

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    Sheddie likes this.
  20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

The horsetail experiment had me thinking … I'm not convinced about the experiment because its not how digestion works, there's no biophysics blah blah - and importantly no mention of water. But what did strike me was that silicon seems to be very resistant to microwaves - so thinking about silicon in our tissues and 3G 4G 5G …. Is silicon protective, and would deuterium in silicon be more protective, if it makes the bonds stronger ….
    "Through studies it has been identified that there is an unusual amount of synchronicity between Deuterium and Silicon. What this means is that the two elements bond very well together, very quickly, and very strongly; all of which are good for the manufacturing and use of semiconductors chips and microchips". Is there a biological equivalent? :confused:

I've only been doing a first freeze on my well water to reduce deuterium, but I've not drank any of that for several days, I've developed an aversion to it … Hmm …:confused:

New link added https://www.optimox.com/iodine-study-22 The Importance of Bioactive Silicates in Human Health

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019