1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sue-UK Journal 2018/19

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sue-UK, May 26, 2018.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Might be worth a phone call to the national trust to ask what the levels are, but I would suspect that if the buildings or pagodas were used in the experiments, they don't want the public regularly going into them, which means restricting the site. But the fact that they will have staff working on the site, have open days, and have converted some of the buildings to viewing spots, with the inverse square law it points to that being less of a risk to Aldeburgh than radio Caroline broadcasting from there, or normal cell towers. Then there's whether there is any landscape between them and you in Aldeburgh that cuts any of it off. If you then factor in low population density, whether or not its near an airport, a nuclear power station or an in service military base etc etc etc, the overall context might not be as bad as you think. When you visit the prospective new let, will you have a meter with you? :)

Anne V likes this.
  2. Anne V

Anne V Gold

i think it then became where BBC did world servicebroadcast, and now radio caroline. i believe a Cie did the 1st experiment of transmission through power lines started 2003..some of it is still closed to the public. no i have no meter. what exactly do i buy? sure i can get it on amazon quickly.
    On the plus side, readers may be interested to know that the company is in discussion with a broadband operator which is keen to use the Cobra Mist site to provide very high speed broadband (maybe up to 100Mb) to areas around and beyond Orford which currently suffer a dire service. There is also the possibility of another operator using one of the high masts to provide a significantly improved mobile service to the area.Nicholas Gold -COBRAMISTLIMITED
    he large original building survives at the north end of the site, beyond which originally stood 18 'strings' of antennae in the shape of a large open fan. (Unfortunately we will not be able to visit the Cobra Mist site itself since this is now privately owned and not accessible to the public, but the building can be viewed in the distance as part of our tour)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I've got a Cornet 88T. I don't know if its the best choice, but something like it would be useful for checking a new lease property in an area without 5G. In the flat I'm in the readings have gone up a bit since someone moved into the other top flat (its a block of 4, and we own the one I'm in and the one above, and the other ground floor flat is owned by someone in their 90s who doesn't do wifi). I'm migrating to my summer residence at the end of next week, :) where I don't pick up any neighbour's signals. It could help you make a decision about renting one property over another, or choosing which bedroom is best to sleep in etc. :)

Anne V likes this.
  4. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Thank you for all the help :):thumbsup:

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Interesting that eNOS is vulnerable to aluminium as well as glyphosate.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...the-microbiome-via-sulfur-and-nitrogen.23156/.

H2S generation by the microbiome by the action of the sulfur fixing bacteria may be important in a low quantum yield environment/season?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5318167/ Natural mineral waters: chemical characteristics and health effects.

I'd been looking at the Fiji water and intuitively didn't want to give it to DD. Fiji water has a good silicon level, but only 1 mg/l of sulfate. San Pellegrino has around 402 mg/L sulfate but only 7.1 mg/L silicon. Had DD on 1.5L of Acilis (22.1mg/l sulfate, 55 silicon), but 3 days ago we both added half a litre of San Pellegrino. Comparing notes this morning, we found we had both drunk it yesterday just before going to sleep. I slept better than when I drink higher silicon waters before going to bed. Although she's been gradually improving, (and even done a day's gardening), she woke up with less joint pain, her skin seems better, and she wanted to go buy fish for the DHA. :cool: When she was in the Canaries, she was drinking Fonteide at 33.5 mg/L silicon, but only 4.9mg/L sulfate.

Cogs turning …:D

Anne V likes this.
  6. Anne V

Anne V Gold

looked into it on amazon £350 another site £159 ish but not active.

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Anne V likes this.
  8. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Merci :). going Monday to Aldeburgh .to look at 2 houses and having a feel for the place
    cant wait for Cancun!:thumbsup:

Sue-UK likes this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I've missed my January trip to Fuerteventura but I've got through the winter better than I thought I would without that trip. At the moment its not so glamourous as Cancun but I can't wait for my move next week to our summer residence a mile and a half away. :rofl:

drezy and Anne V like this.
  10. Anne V

Anne V Gold

@Sue-UK sounds good. since yesterday a blackbird comes 2m away from me to watch me do foggy sunrises :cool:

11. drezy

drezy Gold

"An exotic mile and a half away"

There I fixed it for you.

Anne V and Sue-UK like this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Nardia and caroline like this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

An interesting hack I've been doing is that I haven't eaten pork since December. I feel better for it. Is that due to a glyphosate reduction? :confused: I've reached a point where for the time being I will eat pork if I'm invited to dinner at someone's home, but I won't cook it for myself at home, or choose it in a restaurant unless I'm sure its been organically reared. Looking at what non organic farmed pigs eat, (cereals, soy), I think their meat - and particularly fat - could be a glyphosate bomb, even if their food isn't from a GM crop. Along with the microbiome issue and induction of sulfur deficiency, if Seneff is right about glyphosate getting into the system and pretending to be glycine …. :eek:

Sheddie likes this.
  14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

A car load Friday and we moved in, went back Saturday for the last few bits and our exotic migration is complete. Storm all day yesterday, but CT tubs sorted. Roll on summer. :cool:

Glycine/glyphosate link to glutathione in EE12? Glutathione made up of cysteine, glutamic acid and glycine ...

drezy likes this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

Adapt slowly Sue. If this is the exotic 1.5 mile move your sunrise times could change up to:

(1440 minutes per day /24901 miles earth circumference ) * 1.5 miles = 0.08 minutes delta

Try not to let that nearly 5 second time change jet lag you too much.

Sue-UK likes this.
  17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

The weather has been awful all week, cold and very high winds, interspersed with a lot of torrential rain. I've been doing my silicon rich mineral water hack for several weeks now, drinking one litre within an hour, ice cold. Found that really tough when I first started - living in the cold lane and that much icy water in a short space of time. I was looking forward to doing the hack at the summer retreat, grounded and solar panels out, or CTing in sunshine, but the weather has had other ideas. I reckon that could supercharge the hack, but without the insulation of the apartment, the cold lane has been colder, and I don't want to push myself over the edge. When even the large birds are grounded and an apple tree has come down this morning, think I'll wait to change the hack, at least another day.

Going to do the silicon water until the end of April then rethink it, whether to continue for a couple of months more, or do it for a few days at a season change. But the relationship of aluminium and glyphosate has the cogs turning. DH drove me past a field that he reckoned had recently been sprayed before putting in a cereal crop. Looking at the devastation, there's no way I want to be eating a food crop grown on that field, or eating an animal that had been fed the crop, even if it doesn't get sprayed again. :eek:

Dave Key likes this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

10 a.m saw sunshine and howling cold wind. Put a garden chair in the polytunnel and with the doors shut the noise of the wind still trying to take off the supposedly UV transmitting plastic was a little unnerving but after a few minutes I started to ignore it. Another branch had come off one of the trees but I was far enough away from trees, and the worst that could happen was the plastic ripping off. Really nice before it clouded over again, exposed some solar panel but not completely as DD and her BF turned up to do some planting. Drank my litre of cold silica rich water grounding in the warmth of the polytunnel, reread CPC 42. A bonus. :)

CarolandNick, Anne V and MITpowered26 like this.
  19. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

nice

20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

https://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/2017/SamselSeneff_Glyphosate_VI_final.pdf Glyphosate pathways to modern diseases VI: Prions, amyloidoses and autoimmune neurological diseases

10.1 Neuromyelitis optica and aquiporin on page 23 has me moving towards a more organic diet - as I only have one properly functioning eye, and I believe my original eye injury originated at the optic nerve, it makes sense to reduce the risk. Also the references to lipase - I have blue blocked, sunned, broken the ice with a hammer to freeze my arse off, lived like a hermit over the winter etc etc etc and although cognitively I feel I've moved forward, all together that didn't move the needle like it should have. So at the moment I'm focusing on aluminium and glyphosphate (which if I avoid should mean I'm avoiding a lot of other nasties as well). So maybe its glyphosate and similar nasties keeping the needle sticky. So I'm going to see if taking out more than I put in shifts the needle faster. But the reference to the bees tells me that if I've blue blocked, circadian rhythmed, etc etc etc I won't do as well if my shit off a shingle is laced with nasties. :)

Sheddie likes this.