1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sue-UK Journal 2018/19

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sue-UK, May 26, 2018.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

OK a bit of non linear …..? :confused:

In time 21 it talks about bone having 2 copper atoms as dopants, and the atoms rectify the current, giving it direction. "A current's direction is critical in how light can or cannot be polarized. Sunlight is unpolarized and man made light is polarized. Sunlight is designed to be polarized by cells when they are transparent to the sun's light during daytime."

From a paper on aluminium and AD, I think aluminium toxicity screws with the absorption, retention and/or utilization of copper, zinc, manganese, magnesium and iron. So if the copper dopants are screwed, is that a mechanism for bone not being able to handle sunlight as well as if they weren't screwed? I wish I could translate that into time 21 physics … :tears::D

It also mentions that alterations in zinc metabolism and homeostasis have been reported in Parkinson's, AD, as well as transient forebrain ischemia, seizures and traumatic brain injury. …. Then there's aluminium occupying the binding sites of Fe, increasing the free Fe2+, increase in free radicals .. cell membrane lipid peroxidation, accelerated apoptosis and necrosis, mitochondrial function damage ….

Deep rabbit hole … if I'm not out for a while send in a silicon rich beer …:rofl:

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I was watching a programme about airports and it mentioned they are now building planes with carbon/plastic composite and putting a copper mesh round the outside to deal with lightening strikes. So its had me thinking about the existing aluminium planes, and whether being in an aluminium plane with say 5G would be worse than being in a carbon/plastic one, in terms of jump conduction and aluminium levels in the body, and also aluminium resonance. :confused:

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It would. But copper is a better conductor.

Sue-UK likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

Late response....
    If you have access to Van Wijk checkout page 254.

Sue-UK likes this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

So after 5 days in on an Acilis Volvic combo, (aiming for 1L of Acilis and topping up with Volvic to get a min of 100mg silica per day), my hair was different. More likely to be my scalp and the little hair regrowth in that time, but my hair feels stronger. Acilis has 22.1/L sulphate, and volvic 9/L. A search found this
    https://www.holisticprimarycare.net...itional-deficiency-you-ve-never-heard-of.html.

Anne V and Sheddie like this.
  6. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Good article. Thanks much.

I've used supplemental silica in the past. I also used sulfur as crystals and elemental powder, and presently, only from egg yolks. However, what had me scratching my head was why my D3 levels hardly went up after a long Spring-Summer-Fall of truly 'disciplined' (and enjoyed) sun-exposing. I ruminated a bit that perhaps my skin wasn't 'sulfating' well? I was very tanned, but saw some 'white spots' in my almost 7 decades-old skin. Since I had been Vegetarian for 25 years and then, the next 20 years, all over various media-induced diet ideas (except never Vegan or all-Raw) I wondered if I had accumulated a lot of polyunsaturated fats under my mammalian skin like agribusiness farm-raised food animals fed high corn, soy, grains...? Could the ratio of saturated to polyunsaturated fat below my outer skin layers somehow affect how 'well' I was using the sun I was taking in the process of sulfating D3?

It does have me re-thinking high Omega-3 in a seafood-based diet. Previously, I rarely ate seafood. Or exposed my skin to natural sunlight. I had no wrinkles but I tied this to chronic systemic inflammation; 3 auto-immune diagnoses. I lost some weight, and tend to think this was inflammation 'water' over fat or muscle loss. However, as my fabulous tan faded this winter I have been left with quite a few wrinkles. (I don't really care at my age.) More intriguing is I have a lot of 'freckles' or lipofuscin (?) 'cemetery flowers' I never had before, and that does concern me. (Like, does lipofuscin showing up in the skin mean lipofuscin inside, and in my brain?) I'm wondering if less fatty fish would be a better choice? And perhaps, for vanity's sake down the road -- turn my rather splotchy freckled and wrinkled face to take less direct UV than the rest of my body but still allow light to the eyes from the sides? Maybe wear a hat? Go naked except for that.

Or, somehow apply sulfur, or maybe very highly saturated fat (tallow, lard from young pastured pork, refined coconut oil) to the outer skin? (Marketeers may 'jump' on a new, improved idea, line of products to replace 'sun block' and give us 'sun sulfation screening!?' An updated tanning oil that's healthier? Permit tanning AND D3 sulfating??)

I know -- not the best grasp on Science here, but -- there's a real complexity to any n=1 body when thinking about ingested fats, types of fatty acids, liver cholesterol functions, and steroid hormone status... I'm far from feeling clear enough to interpret n=1 observations especially from current controversies and over-turned corporate science-produced stacks of studies out there. Keto diets rely on fats to fuel the liver, and somewhat make glucose secondary as limited liver fuel. At my age and co-morbid illness stats perhaps I want to raise saturated fat near my skin, internally from diet and externally on skin exposed to sunlight? I tried 'carnivore' for a few weeks but more toward experimenting for a SIBO condition, and there was better gut 'comfort.'

I'm getting ready to embrace warmer Spring temperatures outside and get more UV. Have had poor results adapting to any 'cold' but that could be thyroid insufficiency. (I do supplement T3/T4 and get acceptable blood levels but like with D3 from Sun vs. D3 supplementing in this article, thyroid supplementing is probably not ideal like a young gland in excellent functioning order.) Or, at my age, I may be overly 'adapted' to relying on cortisol to compensate for chronic low thyroid...

Anyway, it's food for thought, what 'thought' has more questions for me than answers. This year, I may need to cut down daily, multiple meal, seafood. I'm fairly glypho-reduced from leaving the usual sources out of my foods. I normally use all the 'good' sulfur foods, and got a lot of sun for many months. My D3 levels should have been higher. And I, otherwise than having CT in my schedule, do stay 'stepped up' on the Three-Legged Stool.

PS: I've read a lot, but not all, of the background material. If what I'm needing to learn is in the site here, please give the reference. Thanks, & apologies for the convolutions!

drezy likes this.
  7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Hi @Sheddie :)

I've used ghee as a sun cream in the past, but last year my solar panel didn't need it which I saw as a good sign. I use a wide brimmed hat in strong UV, I call it my kiniki hat because the weave means it has lots of holes, reminds me of dappled shade. Or I'll lie with my body in the sun, but my head in the shade, before moving fully into the shade if I need to. I'm doing it to be able to stay out longer, and protect my eyes, or my nose burning, and because a wild animal will seek shade at the highest UV part of the day, particularly if they've just eaten and blood is directed to the gut for digestion.

If I've not eaten lunch, getting in the shade also seems to encourage my blood to the surface to collect light, and to sweat. Also UV is a bleach and I don't want to bleach the close to the surface scalp red blood cells too much. I would suspect that too much will also bleach my hair melanin. As well as thinking of it in terms of too many free radicals, or improving heteroplasmy, I confess I've got a bet with my hairdresser that I can slow my hair greying. :D

Sheddie likes this.
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlehtml/2013/em/c3em00374d Human exposure to aluminium

Interesting that Al has been measured in cerebrospinal fluid, there seems to be a circadian rhythm to cerebrospinal fluid production, so I'm thinking the timing of my 1 liter of 50 mg/l silica rich water drunk within an hour could make a difference glymphatic wise. Perhaps I'm just overthinking it … :confused:

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love all your overthinking Sue and Sheddie....I wouldn't even know where to start!

I have discovered tho ....after overthinking every diet on the planet and wondering what is the matter with me and my body .......that a carnivore diet suits me right down to the ground. I have discovered that veg and fruit are not my friend. I am now thriving on meat, seafood and eggs and a little bit of cheese and a tiny bit of very dark chocolate. All of a sudden all is right with the world - as far as my gut/body is concerned!

So, altho epic-paleo was great to get me going and I did well......kicking veg and fruit to the curb has worked wonders.

We get tons of ocean time and I am rarely hungry. I am finally leaning out and am in control

Sheddie and Sue-UK like this.
  10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

OK this is going round and round in my head but the science is out of my grasp………..:eek::D

"Through studies it has been identified that there is an unusual amount of synchronicity between Deuterium and Silicon."

https://www.researchgate.net/public...MICAL_REACTION_OF_ALUMINIUM_AMALGAM_AND_WATER

The resultant aluminium hydroxide Al(OH)3 is deuterium enriched … So this implies that things like antacids and buffered aspirin, anti diarrhoeal drugs etc, are deuterium bombs, and that lower exposures from other things can add to the body burden. But possibly not just aluminium, but deuterium too?

So my question is, if orthosilicic acid combines with aluminium hydroxide to form hydrooxyaluminosilicate which can be excreted, and aluminium hydroxide is deuterium enriched, does that mean that a non linear effect of drinking silica enriched water is deuterium depletion? :confused:

11. Anne V

Anne V Gold

means skipping lunch better in the sun? i think we have 6 hrs difference with Cancun . do i use 6 days for food adaptation???

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Not sure what you mean by food adaptation. A migrating animal or bird would just eat what's growing or could be caught/fished at that latitude, so the food fingerprint matches the sun they are under. In a high UV getting in the shade after lunch seems natural, but I wouldn't skip lunch to stay in the sun if I was hungry. When are you off to Cancun? :)

13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

My silica water list so far, mg per liter.
    Fonteide (available in Canaries) 30.
    Volvic 32
    Gerolsteiner 40
    Acilis 55
    Fiji 93

Going to source some Fiji next. I can feel a CSF hack coming on. :)

Anne V likes this.
  14. Anne V

Anne V Gold

4th March . ok that makes me the fastest bird on the planet;). pia i cannot extend the lease by couple of months so when back from cancun , looking to move again o_O:eek: , looking into Aldeburgh Suffolk. low population,2466 in 2011 xcept summer hols i suppose! loads of seafood oysters, and the beach . pebbles high tide sand low tide. i go have a look next Monday .about 1;30 drive time .

Sue-UK likes this.
  15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Anne V likes this.
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Copying this here

17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

and this

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I guess you like my warning to JanSz.

19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Those posts seem to tie in with circadian rhythm in the choroid plexus and production of CSF being sleep independent.... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6043913/pdf/10.1177_1179069518783762.pdf. I've been overthinking it trying to decide if its a circadian mismatch to drink water after sunset, how late is too late, or how much is too much … . But if CSF production is at its lowest at 6pm and then reaches a peak at 2 a.m., add in the vasopressin feed back or feed forward loops you've mentioned……. Perhaps my aha moment is a bit optimistic, but those posts coupled with the heading "what about the water we drink? Does it affect our CSF …." from QT11 are helping the cogs turn …:D

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  20. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Orford Ness - Wikipedia
    atomic researchweapons centre .supposedly decomissioned 1983. 20 mn to Aldeburgh!!! amazing videos under wikipedia. dont know how to attach:confused: maybe not a good idea Suffolk coast :(