1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sue-UK Journal 2018/19

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sue-UK, May 26, 2018.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

drezy and JanSz like this.
  2. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Hey Sue, how are you? Hope you’re thinking about packing for Fuerteventura. Miss your musings...

caroline and drezy like this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm OK thanks for asking. :) Just over 4 weeks to go until I go to Fuerteventura. :cool:

Michael CULLEN and Phosphene like this.
  4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I even like saying Fuerteventura! Glad you have something to look forward to as the weather glooms. I’m beginning to plan trips to Mexico in January and March... :thumbsup: :love:

We need a smiley face sun emoji.

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Putting a link here so I don't lose it.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/05/090511181356.htm Ultra-dense Deuterium May Be Nuclear Fuel Of The Future.

Endogenous laser-driven nuclear fusion in cold dark and boring? :confused:

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

If REM sleep depletes deuterium …. Do hibernating bears need to load up with deuterium to ensure they can access REM sleep … I was looking up deuterium and REM sleep and "Finally, in naïve mice, deuterium-depleted water treatment increased EEG indices of wakefulness, and decreased duration of REM sleep" jumped out at me from this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25092571.

So could too low blood levels of deuterium prevent someone from entering the REM sleep phase as a protective mechanism?

Lahelada likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

In terms of the liver as the solar organ, I found the section about the short elimination half life of the various tocopherol and tocotrienols (table 2) in https://www.aocs.org/stay-informed/read-inform/featured-articles/the-other-vitamin-e-july-2013 quite interesting.

"The reason for the comparatively short half-lives of tocotrienols in blood has to do with a liver protein called alpha-tocopherol transporter protein (ATTP). Vitamin E circulating in the bloodstream is taken up by the liver. ATTP preferentially takes alpha-tocopherol out of the liver and secretes it back into the bloodstream. Because tocotrienols have a lower affinity for ATTP than tocopherols, they remain in the liver longer, increasing the chances they will be metabolized or excreted."

drezy likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The liver needs a ton to protect itsheme-basedd photoreceptors from the liberated Vitamin A destruction.

Sue-UK likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I told ya insulin was a solar hormone.......food gurus just don't get it.

Isn't it funny how there are no carbohydrates pictured in this slide below, huh? You'll hear many so-called "experts," tell you diabetes is a disease caused by sugars and carbohydrates fuels. Some of them are so sure they are correct that they have bet their careers on it. Some of us knew differently. The data always left a crack of doubt in most published studies. The wise know that light travels through all cracks and sunlight is the best disinfectant for nonsense. It turns out that blue light liberates Vitamin A, and when it is free it destroys heme photoreceptors in any tissue where melanopsin is. It turns out that every cytochrome protein in mitochondria is a heme-based chromophore photoreceptor protein. Once they are destroyed the mitochondrial engines can no longer work. When they cannot work they cannot perform beta-oxidation of fats or the metabolism of proteins well. The distance between every cytochrome also increases and this is why people with melanopsin dysfunction have to use glucose for fuel. It is not that glucose is the toxin in diabetes. It is the only fuel the cell can use when it cannot repair or replace the defective engines with the non-native blue light stimulus. To replace them, we need the only two regulatory programs in mitochondria functional. Those two programs are autophagy/apoptosis.

When the cytochromes are broken neither program can operate and diabetes is the result. Diabetes is a BLUE light melanopsin dysfunction of broken nano atomic engines in our cells. It is not what you were taught to believe. So, maybe, just maybe those foods mentioned earlier "just worsen" the mitochondrial circadian disorder that nnEMF and blue light causes because ALL LIGHT frequencies but those found in sunlight are capable of causing melanopsin/retinol damage. That damage is what destroys the clock gene mechanisms that lead to all types of diabetes. Could this be why the food gurus are so confused in nutrition research about these conditions? New data always has a way of destroying old beliefs that paradigms are built upon. In December of 2017, we found the key missing piece of data in the skin and fat of why the food gurus are dead wrong about diet causing diabetes. Diet can only exacerbate the defective engine problem. If you repair your light defects in your environment you can cure it. Checkmate. NIGHT.

JanSz, Cheryl., Sue-UK and 1 other person like this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Lahelada, drezy and Inger like this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

recoen and drezy like this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

drezy likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They ^^^^are trying to make the case that when melanin and catalase are no longer able to protect cytochrome 1,2, 3 that NAC can do it......one large problem: The eye has its own blood-brain barrier and it also has a barrier via the ophthalmic artery. NAC only can operate when a lot of damage is already done. So in my view using it has to be done by someone who understands the biophysics of the Bazan effect well. The authors in this paper clearly do not.

drezy likes this.
  15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Intuitively I haven't accepted my ophthalmologist's gloomy prognosis so I was encouraged to read of the potential for retinal regeneration. Thanks for your input. :) Back to the Bazan blog. :)

drezy likes this.
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Transferring from @Emma Sabin thread on cataracts.

Emma Sabin likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

one being "darking" instead of "sunning,"
    ==================
    does sleeping time counts for darking time?

18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Still not delved into the effects of rapid eye movements in REM sleep on drainage etc. In the book section on floaters, it mentions physical movement stimulating movement of the fluid inside the eye which could potentially decrease floaters. Palming and sunning apparently "opens up all the channels of the eyes to allow more blood flow and lymph flow, as well as more intraocular drainage." At the moment I'm not counting sleep as "darking."

19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Deep abdominal SQ fat and superficial abdominal SQ fat. http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/37/3/821 Structural and Functional Properties of Deep Abdominal Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue Explain Its Association With Insulin Resistance and Cardiovascular Risk in Men

Lahelada likes this.
  20. Inger

Inger Silver

Sue, I wanted to ask you, when/what time do you go all dark?
    I like your idea of "dark-time". I too think it is very healing. I usually go all dark between 8:00 PM and 9:00 PM, and in the morning I just stay in bed (even if I wake up earlier, I just lie there and wait until it gets light, sometimes I fall to sleep again for an hour or so..) until it gets enough light so I can see without putting on any candle. Around 7:30-8:00. It gives me a dark period of around 10 hours most days. Exceptions are days when I have to work earlier or later, which of course messes it all up, but thankfully in winter those are just a couple of times/month.
    Is that how you do it too?

Is this 10 hour darkness mark what you have figured out yourself, or have you read about it somewhere?

I still use some kind of "artificial" light, like red light, black light, and the last hours only a candle, for about 5 hours in the PM as it goes dark so early now....