1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sue-UK Journal 2018/19

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sue-UK, May 26, 2018.

1. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Except for CT I'm completely 'with' you, Sue!

Recently, from an Autism-focused discussion of glypho, I ran across Stephanie Seneff and Kelli Rivera on YouTube. That chlorine dioxide can play a role in breaking down glypho in biofilm motivated me to add some MMS protocols. I decided MMS would be my Spring Detox effort this year, at the least in terms of expectations, with an eye to... perhaps there's more it can do for my doubly disabling post-antibiotic SIBO and chronic cough (lung bacterial overgrowth?) that a few years under functional medicine treatment hasn't helped, despite organics and all food from scratch prepping for going on a couple decades. Now, too, I'm wondering about glypho contamination of collagen, gelatin and pancreatic enzyme supplements I've been using freely, sourced from even fully pastured food animals raised under chemtrailed skies...

That last line in the Abstract could be 'stronger' if it read, "Regulatory agencies urgently need to reconsider the risks associated with the indiscriminate use of glyphosate to control weeds," and immediately suspend its widespread use -- before crop planting, during growth, and after harvest -- until credible research clears it for risk of harm to biological Life. Etc.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

MMS=?

3. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

A weak oxidizing chemical, Chlorine Dioxide (not 'bleach,' safely used for purification in some public water systems). Promoted for supplementing health and disease amelioration (originally in Malaria), despite efforts to suppress, since the mid 1990s.

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm not convinced yet that MMS is a safe hack. I'd want to know what else is it doing besides breaking down glypho in biofilms. Stephanie Seneff saying that sauerkraut and ACV contain acetobacter, one of the very few microbes that can metabolise glyphosate, seems a safer hack. From the Chris Exley research, I've been doing the silicon rich water hack, to remove aluminium, but if glyphosate has an affinity with aluminium, then I'm wondering if the silicon rich water hack also helps detox glyphosate? The other thing that interests me is that I've seen figures for silicon in mussels of 9588 micrograms/100g, Presumably oysters would be high. But if someone gave up grains, and either didn't eat seafood or ate seafood that wasn't rich in silicon, then over time any aluminium intake could use up their existing stores of silicon.. I can see then how aluminium could accumulate at a much faster rate. I think DD's aluminium intake exceeded her silicon intake, and eventually her joints starting paying the price. I've been stunned at the improvement in a few weeks, from a lot of pain and weakness, she has moved to doing gardening pretty well daily, sometimes for up to 6 hours. But I'm also considering whether as big a factor is that she was not vaccinated as a child and she decided on the full vaccination programmes before heading to uni, with the glyphosate/aluminium implications of that to her joints. She was improving without focusing on glyphosate, but that's the new baby step. :)

Solidsilverteeth and Sheddie like this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Solidsilverteeth and Sheddie like this.
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

http://www.jbc.org/content/75/3/789.full.pdf The mineral content of human skin.

I was interested in this one because it’s from 1927, before the aluminium onslaught we face now, and it suggests from figure 1 that as we age the trend is downwards for silicon content of the skin, but not markedly so.

As the skin is the solar panel, and we need more sun as we age, I would suspect our modern aluminium exposure increase could cause premature silicon depletion in the skin? If sweat is an excretion route for aluminium, I'm interested in whether there is a reaction of the water in sweat with silicon in the skin to produce silicic acid to move aluminium out through the sweat glands. Or whether in regions where silicic acid wasn't found in the water, beer brewing became common practice, to spare silicon in the skin.

I've read that meat, poultry, fish and seafood don't contain much silicon, but I think the exceptions could be things like oysters and mussels, the figure I found for mussels was 9588 micrograms/100g. Onions and mushrooms were none detected, and most fruit and veg has very little, kenyan fine, runner, green or french beans and spinach being the best of the bunch from the list I've got.

Is there a link to silicon rich grains being a staple at the equator where deuterium levels in water is high? Is this a clue that silicon could be connected to deuterium? At this latitude oats and barley grow, both silicon rich, and in the Somlyai book the change in length of plant sprouts between 150 ppm normal and 20 ppm D-depleted water is pretty minimal. 5 and 10 per cent difference, compared to squash with a 60% difference.

On the silicon rich mineral water hack, my hair is continuing to change. As I aged I developed a patch of grey along the parting at the top of my head – a badger stripe, but subtler, and I gradually got more stripes until the amount of grey was pretty even right along the parting. Not mega grey but enough to get it highlighted every 12 weeks to disguise it …. I’d noticed a change but waited for my hairdresser to confirm it – I’m now getting brown stripes reappearing. I could win my bet with her yet. :rofl: But I’m more interested in it being a change on the scalp, which I hope shows the circulation and glymphatic clearance of my brain is improving. The downside has been periods of anger over things I'd normally let pass. But perhaps that's an upside, not letting things pass and letting some people go, or not letting them in in the first place, because I'm spotting the signs earlier.

When its cold and miserable outside, or in a cold wind, drinking that volume of cold water in a short time is not pleasant. But feet on the ground in good sunshine out of the wind, or stripped off in the warmth of the polytunnel, it’s a whole different redox ballgame. :cool:

Solidsilverteeth and caroline like this.
  7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Since my post of March 30th I've been dithering, reading and rereading https://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/Entropy/entropy-15-01416.pdf ...Glyphosate’s Suppression of Cytochrome P450 Enzymes and Amino Acid Biosynthesis by the Gut Microbiome: Pathways to Modern Diseases, but now decided to go for it, day 2 of an ACV hack. And shhhhhh :oops::oops: I'm using oats. Half litre of silicon rich water, 2 heaped tablespoons of organic oats, about a dessert spoon of organic raw ACV, mix and leave for about 12 hours, giving it a stir several times if I get the chance. A version of haymaker's oat water. Strain and drink a cup full before each meal. Not sure if you're supposed to discard the oats, but I've made a pancake with them.

8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

That hack was a complete fail, but there was a variable I didn't realise. I stopped it as soon as I realised I seemed to be getting weaker and weaker, and was waking up not feeling refreshed. Kept checking if my grounding lead had come off the yoga mat runner at the bottom of the bed. Nope still attached. Finally twigged that it had become unattached at the ground end ... :oops: 2 days of it being set up as it should and back to normal.

Keeping up using the polytunnel to sweat whilst grounded, having found figures for before drinking silicon rich water of 350 mcg/L in sweat for females, and 840 mcg/L after drinking it. :)

9. Jude

Jude Gold

10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I looked at DE, but from the figure I've seen there's not enough bioavailable orthosylicic acid in it to make any dent in lowering an existing body burden of aluminium. I could do MUCH better by using seasonal veges. The beauty of the water is that even if I wasn't doing the specific AD hack, having a glass every 3 or so hours (the half life of OSA) would keep OSA levels up. I've also added in using it to make a pint of hot ginger tea and going into the polytunnel for a sweat.

Not sure how they fare in relation to other minerals or specific issues with water in Aus, but there's 2 Australian waters that are high in OSA - Aqui-Live and Cottonwood Springs. :)

Jude likes this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Weather awful, so my increased sweating in the polytunnel hasn't been possible. Coming out of the polytunnel into bright sunlight, colours of the sky and grass are temporarily richer, so will be interesting to see how that progresses when it finally stops raining. :rolleyes: But until the weather improves I'm plodding on with the usual hack, about to start month 6.

Re-reading what Matthew Walker says about sleep and AD in his book Why We Sleep. Some interesting connections with that and things I've read about the aluminium "hotspots" in the brains of AD patients. At the moment I seem to be sleeping through sunrise, I'm not sure if its a temporary "catch up" side effect of a reduction in body burden of aluminium, but whether its

poor sleep -> aluminium accumulation -> even worse sleep -> more aluminium accumulation
    or
    aluminium accumulation ->poor sleep->more aluminium accumulation-> even worse sleep

... its probably better to take the extra sleep than set an alarm to catch the sunrise, but I've rejigged my black out curtains so that there's just enough left open to allow the early morning light to hit my closed eyelids. :)

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Well with the summer harvest of fruit and veg from the garden and polytunnels, its deuterium bomb time .... but I'm going with it. Mostly raw though, and as soon after picking as possible. Probably at least 50 per cent of my day's food intake is raw, and not peeling off the skins of anything means I'm probably getting a reasonable amount of silicon that way, so I'm less concerned about drinking silicon rich water. I'm seeing the fruit and veg as a source of biophotons, silicon, and water structured by the plant. Deuterium content not worrying me, as its a strong light cycle, and think if I maintain circadian rhythm for gut cell turnover, and have great sleep (REM deuterium depletion), I should avoid deuterium accumulation. :)

Marko Pollo, caroline and Anne V like this.
  13. Agree with this completely. No limit on eating berries naked in the garden. high deuterium foods out of season are the problem.

I also think while we should be conscious of deuterium and take concrete actions to understand its place in our environment better, we need to avoid unfounded fears or assumptions.

Sue-UK likes this.
  14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

The original Somylai book talks of stopping DDW in cases of surgery, as in some cases it slowed wound healing, which points to organization (of the repair). Then in Werner R Loewenstein's book The Touchstone of Life, take or leave the big bang mention beforehand but "At this temperature, protons and neutrons no longer had enough energy to escape the force of their attraction (the strong nuclear force). They combined to form nuclei, first the simple nucleus of one proton and one neutron of deuterium (heavy hydrogen), then the stable nucleus of two protons and two neutrons of helium. So we have the first smatterings of organisation - nuclear organization."

The emphasis seems to be on excess deuterium, but I think deuterium starvation is also possible. Still remembering this from an earlier post.

I can't get my head round what happens to the deuterium in REM sleep - is it used and transformed into something else, or used and excreted as a "spent" nuclear reaction? Way way way beyond my science capabilities, :rofl: but if deuterium is present at the time of conception, and is necessary for REM sleep to occur, one of my thought experiments has been that if the cosmic wand was waved, and all my deuterium vanished .... what would happen? In terms of organization, I don't think I'd like it. :eek:

Marko Pollo likes this.
  15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Marko Pollo likes this.
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Another way beyond my scientific understanding but I've been searching for silicon and EZ water, or silicon and vicinal water to see if I could find a connection between silicon and light harvesting in the body, or silicon's effects on the exclusion zone. I'm also looking for if silicon is involved with the control of deuterium.

How any of this translates into human biophysics I don't know, but is there a clue...?:confused:

https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2017/cp/c7cp01507k#!divAbstract
    The elusive silica/water interface: isolated silanols under water as revealed by vibrational sum frequency spectroscopy

Figure 1

[​IMG]

Marko Pollo likes this.