1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sue-UK Journal 2018/19/20

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sue-UK, May 26, 2018.

1. Pablo

Pablo New Member

When I saw the video I was like... hughh classical music. My mind in the beggining didn´t want to listen ("boooring :zzz:"). I tend to avoid classical music quite a lot. Why so many people avoid it, especially the youngest? I stopped, closed my eyes, an listened. After 10 seconds I began enjoying it and at minute 1 or 2 I had tears in my eyes, I really loved it by the end.

Is it cause this kind of music requires a certain mental and/or emotional state to really appreciate, that you cannot appreciate being mindless, distracted, etc?? That you need to be really still, relaxed? I may begin to add a bit of this... "classical music meditation".

Is it being able to appreciate broader kinds of music a reflection of a person being able tu tune into different kinds of emotions, without hiding from them? Hmmm

2. Pablo

Pablo New Member

One of the few classical (I think it is classical, don´t know much about music) tracks I listen a lot (I bought my parents some Zimmer CD´s)

Maybe I need to listen to more "boring" music (e.g. slower, classical ), to tune into some different feelings. Hmmm...

3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

2cellos "The Trooper Overture" is a "mash-up of Rossini’s ‘William Tell Overture’ with rock legends Iron Maiden‘s ‘The Trooper’."

Worth watching right through …. Think I should buy shares in a company making cello bow strings …:D

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    Alex97232 and Pablo like this.
  4. Pablo

Pablo New Member

I don´t find words to describe theses guys, jesus. I´m so damm heterosexual, but I´m reconsidering. What fucking vibes... Stephan is hilarious... I´m addicted to these guys, is it "healthy dopamine"?

Sue-UK likes this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold